The Morning After, Trump loses, will America forgive the handful of states that voted for him?

We are stuck with two choices this November..

1. A qualified but less-than-trustworthy choice with lukewarm popularity and

2. The unthinkable abomination, bigot hairpiece... TRUMP.

When Trump loses (because American despite all her flaws is not going to commit suicide in 2016) will those of us who held our nose and punted be able to forgive the frightened bigots and xenophobes who went for Trump. It's hard to say which few states will suck the dick of failure and vote Trump, but in the interest of reunification, I say we forgive them and move on...

Wow
How fucking big of you.....
How will you defend open borders
How will you defend more spending,an increase in national debt.
More regulations.
More taxes....
Even more spending....

No economic growth.....
That's the Democrat plan.

Hillary the day after the election.....

We will indoctrinate your kids to serve the Democrat party....
Third graders will be schooled in the ways of bringing your gay partner to a full and satisfying orgasm.....
Reading,writing and math are the old ways....
Voting Democrat so government can provide for you is your path forward....

hillary takes a village.jpg

Milk of Magnesia,Dulcolax,Ex Lax cocktail.
After a night of not so fresh Sushi from Sid the squid fish and taco stand....

Gonna spend a day suffering if Clinton wins....

The hubris on the average 'liberal' is so fucking huge sometimes. I didn't know that people had to be "forgiven" for voting in this country.

you're voting for the narcissist, fascist, bigot and you have the nerve to talk about hubris.

quiet.

Care to tell us the difference between what you accuse trump of being and what we KNOW hilary to be... Every one of the descriptors you just used for him applies equally to her, if not more so.

hillary isn't those things.....

your opinion is duly noted.

Hillary is the epitome of political sleaze and you've got blinders on if you can't see it, Jillian! She's always been in it for the power and the money. Hillary and Bill have cashed in on their political offices like no other couple in the history of America. But you think that they're THERE for you? You're so naive it's laughable!

What drives the Hildebeast is ambition....
Pure and simple...
Does she love to help the children....
Hell yeah because it looks good to her supporters....
She only cares about issues that are polling well....
Then she takes the position of whatever mood the country is in.

When Trump loses (because American despite all her flaws is not going to commit suicide in 2016) will those of us who held our nose and punted be able to forgive the frightened bigots and xenophobes who went for Trump. It's hard to say which few states will suck the dick of failure and vote Trump, but in the interest of reunification, I say we forgive them and move on...

I have a better question?..... Will those of us who didn't vote for Hillary spare your lives when we are forced into violent revolution against her administration, and all who support it?

Will America get a "Morning After" pill if Clinton is elected?

That depends on how much more she pisses off the Secret Service in the next three months. If she continues to treat them like shit, maybe something slips throigh.

I'm reading Crisis of Character right now and if even half is true, the Secret Service Agents can't be ecstatic to be on her detail.

Will America get a "Morning After" pill if Clinton is elected?

That depends on how much more she pisses off the Secret Service in the next three months. If she continues to treat them like shit, maybe something slips throigh.

I'm reading Crisis of Character right now and if even half is true, the Secret Service Agents can't be ecstatic to be on her detail.

I certainly hope they protect her. I dislike her politically however I'd never wish ill on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I certainly hope they protect her. I dislike her politically however I'd never wish ill on her.

Unfortunately, I can't be that forgiving. We're talking about a woman I feel needs to be in a 6x6 cell for the rest of her life, at best; not on the campaign trail.

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the TRUMP party.

How did this happen?

1. 17 GOP candidates running against one woman was a little over the top.

2. The RNC using polling data to create 2 debate stages, and against the advice of the pollsters themselves. Donald Trump with 100% name recognition, kept him front and center throughout the debates giving the impression, he was the imminent nominee, so the not so politically smart Republicans voted for him.
Pollsters: Don't trust us to winnow GOP field

Trump was just the benefactor of too many GOP candidates in this race. Votes & donation pools were being split everywhere. Scott Walker & Rick Perry saw it when they dropped out of the race immediately, and warned all other candidates, that if they didn't drop out Donald Trump would be the nominee. They were right.

3. Add to this right wing talk radio and those on FOX News that kept promoting this chimpanzee, with unprecedented news coverage, and not informing their audiences of who Donald Trump really was. Whom are also responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths and misconceptions. Continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment, "thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican"--basically eating their own. All for political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks. And this nominee, Donald Trump is going to go down hard.

Hillary Clinton is going to wipe the plate clean on election night. After this disaster it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see that the Republican party adds in Super Delegates of their own to their primary process. In their efforts to get a non establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

Who should your anger be leveled at? Right wing radio talk show hosts and FOX News and of course these enormous Ignoramous's that call themselves "Tea Party Patriot's". They are all GUILTY--GUILTY--GUILTY.

got-hatefinal-300x250.jpg

Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwwd-d and all the others that are responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces, with 3 or more daily hours of Right wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions, conspiracy theories, while continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment--"thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican." There is no putting this party back together--it is now the TRUMP party. They have attracted to many angry, ignorant people to their programs that preach HATE. All for political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Which has turned the Republican party into the Trump party. These people are the Dumbest people on planet earth. How they took over the Republican party and changed the party platform into campaigning on already settled U.S. Supreme court decisions, hate and division, is beyond anyone's wildest imagination. Their 2016 platform is more extreme and divisive than ever.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

th

After the election night slaughter if you want to get even TURN off FOX News--TURN off Rush Limbaugh and all the other right wing talk radio programs, and NEVER turn them on again.

Last edited:

I have a better question?..... Will those of us who didn't vote for Hillary spare your lives when we are forced into violent revolution against her administration, and all who support it?

Should I report psycho boy here to the FBI?

When Trump loses (because America despite all her flaws is not going to commit suicide in 2016) will those of us who held our nose and punted be able to forgive the frightened bigots and xenophobes who went for Trump. It's hard to say which few states will suck the dick of failure and vote Trump, but in the interest of reunification, I say we forgive them and move on...

If Trump wins, just how many Democrats will have the balls/guts to expatriate and move to Canada?

Hey gay mooooslime.

The hubris on the average 'liberal' is so fucking huge sometimes. I didn't know that people had to be "forgiven" for voting in this country.

you're voting for the narcissist, fascist, bigot and you have the nerve to talk about hubris.

quiet.

Care to tell us the difference between what you accuse trump of being and what we KNOW hilary to be... Every one of the descriptors you just used for him applies equally to her, if not more so.

hillary isn't those things.....

your opinion is duly noted.
Yeah she is.

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the TRUMP party.

How did this happen?

2. The RNC using polling data to create 2 debate stages, and against the advice of the pollsters themselves. Donald Trump with 100% name recognition, kept him front and center throughout the debates giving the impression, he was the imminent nominee, so the not so politically smart Republicans voted for him.

Trump was just the benefactor of too many GOP candidates in this race. Votes & donation pools were being split everywhere. Scott Walker & Rick Perry saw it when they dropped out of the race immediately, and warned all other candidates, that if they didn't drop out Donald Trump would be the nominee. They were right.

3. Add to this right wing talk radio and those on FOX News that kept promoting this chimpanzee, with unprecedented news coverage, and not informing their audiences of who Donald Trump really was. Whom are also responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces with 3 or more daily hours of right wing hyperbole, half truths and misconceptions. Continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment, "thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican"--basically eating their own. All for political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks. And this nominee, Donald Trump is going to go down hard.

Hillary Clinton is going to wipe the plate clean on election night. After this disaster it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see that the Republican party adds in Super Delegates of their own to their primary process. In their efforts to get a non establishment candidate they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency, a loss of the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot races all across this country.

Who should your anger be leveled at? Right wing radio talk show hosts and FOX News and of course these enormous Ignoramous's that call themselves "Tea Party Patriot's". They are all GUILTY--GUILTY--GUILTY.

Mr. Talent on loan from Gawwwwwd-d and all the others that are responsible for shattering the Republican party into pieces, with 3 or more daily hours of Right wing hyperbole, half truths, misconceptions, conspiracy theories, while continually violating Reagan's 11th commandment--"thou shall not speak ill of a fellow Republican." There is no putting this party back together--it is now the TRUMP party. They have attracted to many angry, ignorant people to their programs that preach HATE. All for political entertainment, ratings and those obscene profit breaks.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Which has turned the Republican party into the Trump party. These people are the Dumbest people on planet earth. How they took over the Republican party and changed the party platform into campaigning on already settled U.S. Supreme court decisions, hate and division, is beyond anyone's wildest imagination. Their 2016 platform is more extreme and divisive than ever.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/19/opinion/the-most-extreme-republican-platform-in-memory.html?_r=0

th

After the election night slaughter if you want to get even TURN off FOX News--TURN off Rush Limbaugh and all the other right wing talk radio programs, and NEVER turn them on again.

Good points.

Turn off Flush Lamebaugh--right on!!

How did this happen?

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

th

Good points.

Turn off Flush Lamebaugh--right on!!
And the dimwitted party isn't the Democratic party of JFK and FDR. You get Trump because of the stupidity of obuthole and hildabeast.

The key issue here is to analyse how this shit was able to get support.
There are obviously defects in the education system and the Republicans need to reform as a party that can represent normal people right of centre.
Its not difficult.
yeah, that's it.

The reason Trump is going to kick the shit out of the Democrats is because of what you just posted. Keep calling decent people bigots. Keep calling people who have no reason to be racist, racists. Americans are sick of the strawman arguments, politics of envy from lazy losers and disrespect for our law enforcement. This country wants its self esteem back and Trump is the only one in this race that can do it. Now tell us how many black friends you have to prove you're not racist. I call bullshit.

Even if trump doesn't win, your smarmy, narcissistic superiority complex is what is eventually going to be the downfall of progressive twattery (that, and running out of other people's money).

Forum List

Back