The Mormons

A quick history bit that is interesting and a different story then you have heard. It is the Truth....

There was a plan in place to surround this territory with people who were loyal to the Vatican. The Jesuits were instrumental in settling Mexico and South American, the territories to the south and Canada in the north. Around 1830, the Vatican completed the plan by financing John Smith - (a Freemason) who founded the Mormon religion, and they settled in the west. This sect was a form of Roman Catholicism and they have the same basic underlying doctrine, practices and organization, including the Freemason “Eye of Osiris.” Osiris is one of the chief gods of ancient Egypt and ruler of the lower world and judge of the dead and is identified by the Nile River. This “seeing eye” is the symbol that appears in the Mormon (called the Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-day Saints) a church, in place of the cross of Jesus, and it appears on the back of money in the United States. The Protestant Bible Belt became surrounded by Catholics.
President Lincoln was busy trying to keep his country unified and was trying to help the Illuminati with their plan to take over the government, by attempting to impose a Federal income tax. Lincoln was trying to keep the south which was primarily Protestant Christians, from seceding from the North. Since the Freemasons had infiltrated the government, the Protestants were under attack.
The north was mostly Roman Catholics who settled here from Europe and the Vatican would not let the Protestant south escape. The humanist Freemasons, purporting to be Protestants, and who owned slaves, wanted to create a rift between the Bible believing Protestants and the black Protestants, who lived in the south. The goal was to get the black Protestants to side with the Roman Catholics of the north against the Protestants of the south, to ensure the two Protestant groups would never unify. Lincoln didn’t care about freeing the slaves, although he promoted this to start the campaign of disaffecting the two groups and to get the blacks to join the northern army. His only concern was to win the war to keep this country united as one nation. This would make it easier for the Vatican to take over “one” government and “one” country, instead of two separate entities. The United States was the targeted country that would be used to fund the one- world government.
John Wilkes Booth was a Protestant who interfered with the Vatican plan by killing Lincoln, who was a Freemason. All the while, Lincoln pretended to be a Protestant, to gain approval of his constituency base. Booth was part of a group who had discovered that Lincoln was an occultist and a warlock and he was killed for being an agent who carried out orders for the occult Vatican. Lincoln did succeed in keeping the country united, but he could not unify the hearts and minds of the people of the Confederacy, who fought to escape from the big Freemason government.
After the Civil War, the Vatican wanted to quell the continued dissension (violent disagreement) of the south, so they funded the formation of another secret society advocating white supremacy called the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), whose membership was white Freemasons who were both Roman Catholic and Protestant. This organization was created by the Jesuits in an effort to continue trying to prejudice black Protestants, white Roman Catholics and others, against the Protestants. This was geared to create a division among Protestants and to get other people to participate in the campaign to eliminate the Protestants.
In the mid 1800's, Horace Mann introduced America to the communist education system of Prussia. He was able to change the Protestant Bible based schools into secular government run schools. The Freemasons in Washington created the Department of Education to centrally control the curriculum and thus widely approve Darwin’s theory of evolution, and eliminate the creation account, based on the Protestant Christian Bible. Harvard University-the first Christian American College, founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1636, would also become secularized.

First of, the guy's name was JOSEPH Smith, not John. And he died well before the Mormons moved west.

Second problem, Mormons don't have symbols in their churches.

The rest of this sounds like something from a Dan Brown novel.

And he died well before the Mormons moved west.

He was killed in Upstate New York by an anti-Masonic mob.

The people were outraged by the corruption of their police forces by Masons who held official police and judiciary offices.

Apparently some of the members of that secret society (and also officers of the law) murdered somebody, and got away with it when they were taken to a trial. The fix was in, and the people couldn't take it anymore.

It is reported that his last act on earth was to make a "secret Mason in distress signal."

Apparently no clandestine Mason in the mob was willing to give him much help.

A lot of those Masons were also members of the LDS, so they migrated west with Brigham Young.

Last edited:
Doesn't that show you that the Mormons elite are still Masons? Doesn't that show you that the secret societies like the Masons are creating control groups like religions? Have you been to a Mormon Church? Most of them use the all seeing eye with the pyrimid like on back of the dollar as their sysmbol.

Doesn't that show you that the Mormons elite are still Masons? Doesn't that show you that the secret societies like the Masons are creating control groups like religions? Have you been to a Mormon Church? Most of them use the all seeing eye with the pyrimid like on back of the dollar as their sysmbol.

I was raised a Mormon which lets me know that you're full of shit. I've been to lots of different Mormon churches and none of them have the seeing eye in them. Once again, you're full of shit. My parents are still Mormon and they are not masons and don't have seeing eyes around their house. Guess what? Yep, you're full of shit.

I was raised a Mormon which lets me know that you're full of shit. I've been to lots of different Mormon churches and none of them have the seeing eye in them. Once again, you're full of shit. My parents are still Mormon and they are not masons and don't have seeing eyes around their house. Guess what? Yep, you're full of shit.

It doesn't mean that it is not there.

Yea I am full of shit and then I go to the bathroom and get rid of it. So really you are full of shit also. So tell me something that we all don't know or are full of.

All I can say is that the only way you will ever know is when the shit it hits the fan. I just prefer to be ahead of the curve.

Not many mormons are chosen. They are not chose because they already have no inside line or they are not in the line of work that they can use. Just like everyone.

Would it really be that easy. Yes, but it doesn't mean that if they show some interest in you that you know what is up.

I didn't really understand that this conspiracy theory was posted in room DEVOTED to conspiracy theories when I responded.

This is a great conspiracy theory.

It has all the benchmarks of a great theory.

It has just enough truth in it to lure in those who know a little, and enough misdirected prejudice to appeal to those who want to discover that bad people are the root cause of all mankind's problems.

Each radical group hates others in this day. Most of the recruits probably do not know who started their group and the real reason why. I know that most of you could keep a secret, especially if it was the greatest secret ever and it ensured your family will be taken care of and you would have a position of power.

Each radical group hates others in this day. Most of the recruits probably do not know who started their group and the real reason why. I know that most of you could keep a secret, especially if it was the greatest secret ever and it ensured your family will be taken care of and you would have a position of power.
Where did you get this nfo on mormons again?

It doesn't mean that it is not there.

Yea I am full of shit and then I go to the bathroom and get rid of it. So really you are full of shit also. So tell me something that we all don't know or are full of.

All I can say is that the only way you will ever know is when the shit it hits the fan. I just prefer to be ahead of the curve.

Not many mormons are chosen. They are not chose because they already have no inside line or they are not in the line of work that they can use. Just like everyone.

Would it really be that easy. Yes, but it doesn't mean that if they show some interest in you that you know what is up.

:cuckoo:

Look you know the history of the US. The Roman Empire. The Crusades. The Egyptians. You know all this history. You know why you know this history? Because they wanted you to. Sure the events took place as they did but they identified the wrong target and the wrong reason as the source of why history took place like it did.

The secret societies wanted it that why. We were not there to know what really happened so they can teach the kids in school what ever they want and they will accept it as True because the school taught them. Who runs the schools? The government does. Who runs the government. The Secret societies do...

Just draw your own lines. I suggest you get like a 7th grade US history book and read it. The get a 9th grade and a 12th grade. Draw the lines.

You want more proof do your research. I did mine.

Look you know the history of the US. The Roman Empire. The Crusades. The Egyptians. You know all this history. You know why you know this history? Because they wanted you to. Sure the events took place as they did but they identified the wrong target and the wrong reason as the source of why history took place like it did.

The secret societies wanted it that why. We were not there to know what really happened so they can teach the kids in school what ever they want and they will accept it as True because the school taught them. Who runs the schools? The government does. Who runs the government. The Secret societies do...

Just draw your own lines. I suggest you get like a 7th grade US history book and read it. The get a 9th grade and a 12th grade. Draw the lines.

You want more proof do your research. I did mine.

Well you didnt do too good of research seeing as you know jack shit about the Mormons.

It is NOT the job of history to explain motives (although hstorians often attempt to ascribe motives to the players they are studying) it is merely the task of history to get the KNOWABLE FACTS right.

It can be task of the students of history to figure out motives and to fill in the blanks that history cannot answer.

History is supposed to be values neutral.

Now I understand that that is basically impossible because every decision one makes about what to include and what not to include as important to the topic at hand, is a value judgement

But honest historians sticks to reporting the facts, and leave the analysis to others.

FWIW, no historian I know is that honest.

Not because we're an inherently dishonest profession, but because when you really get into the heart of a subject, it is impossible for us NOT to begin to form our own prejudices about it.

Journalists have the same problem, of course.

Their job is ALSO to simply report the facts.

Forum List

Back