The Mormons

If Jesus posted here he'd be metaphorically crucified.

That isn't obvious?

If Jesus (if he existed) wanted to post here he would be called an immigrant pr!ck. He not only didn't have english as a first language, he was a friggin' Jew who looked and spoke like a terrorist loving arab.

Last edited:
It is not very intellegent just to talk mess about someone. It doesn't show that you know anything just that you are ignorant.

How can you hope to sway peoples opinions by doing so?

It is not very intellegent just to talk mess about someone. It doesn't show that you know anything just that you are ignorant.

How can you hope to sway peoples opinions by doing so?

Kind of hard to sway your opinion when you STILL dont know jack shit about mormons.

I do not plenty about the creation of them and why they exist. I don't need to know the personal things that you do at your church. I know the reason of their existance.

I do not plenty about the creation of them and why they exist. I don't need to know the personal things that you do at your church. I know the reason of their existance.

No you do not. Your opening post is so ignorant as to be hilarious. The Church exists because Joseph Smith claims he was a prophet of God and was given the information to restart God's church on Earth.

As such the Church does not believe any other Church is a true instrument of God. It believes all other churches are false churches. Especially the Catholic Church.

The Church believes in order to be saved you must be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. It further believes that in order to save your past ancestors you must take specific steps to postumously put them into good standing with God.

You are so ignorant of the Church as to be pathetic.

No you do not. Your opening post is so ignorant as to be hilarious. The Church exists because Joseph Smith claims he was a prophet of God and was given the information to restart God's church on Earth.

As such the Church does not believe any other Church is a true instrument of God. It believes all other churches are false churches. Especially the Catholic Church.

The Church believes in order to be saved you must be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. It further believes that in order to save your past ancestors you must take specific steps to postumously put them into good standing with God.

You are so ignorant of the Church as to be pathetic.

oh come on buddy, this uknow guy knows lots. just look at what he put on his info page as a signature...
You see with your eyes, I see destruction and demise, Corruption in disguise, from this f***in' enterprise, Now I'm sucking to your lies, in God we Trust though not his muscles but the Life that he provides, with me as a guide, But y'all can see me now cos you don't see with your eyes, You perceive with your mind, That's the inner, So I'm gonna stick around with God and be a mentor, bust with a few rhymes so mother f***ers Remember where the thought is, I brought all this, So you can survive when law is lawless, Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead, remember no squealing because it's not what God Said....
...:rofl:

he's realy a clint eastwood type.

be scared... :scared1: ... very scared.

Take the last train to clarksville,
And Ill meet you at the station.
You can be be there by four thirty,
cause I made your reservation.
You're so slow, oh, no, no, no!
Oh, no, no, no!

Yes RGS,
is that what they told you. If they tell people that they oppose the Catholic Church it keeps it out of the minds of the people that there is some affiliation.

The Catholic Church is the front and the creators of the Free Masons and Illuminati. It doesn't mean that they believe or follow that religion.

J.Smith was a Mason. I am talking about the creators of the Church itself but not what they believe as a religion.

You guys remember that holocust thing that the Nazi's did? They mentioned some superior race that was blond hair blue eyed?

How many blond haired blue eyed mormans have you seen?

Let's start with the first one,
joseph%20smith.jpg

and then some other's....
1317216077a7a1879a13obu0.jpg

721090062_l.jpg

177216_f496.jpg

610x.jpg

340x.jpg

Just a few examples and you will find other mixes, but they are not dominate.... coinicedence?
If you followed anything I have said, I know it's not. . . the choice is yours.

Last edited:
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me just like you do not believe the article. I am sure you have read my other post and already think I am crazy but that is not the point. Me educating and opening the eyes of people are. If you knew a secret that would change the world would you tell it?

You have to admit, he didn't deny it.

you should stop projecting your own mental difficulties on others...just because the 6 ft rabbit used to visit you..and you have difficulty in separating your personal paranoia from legitimate concerns about the shadow government and the unwarranted influence of the military industrial complex

that was a good post that bares repeating...cheers...true now as it was then

The Mormon religion exposed
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhoBCUG8uJo]YouTube - The Mormon religion exposed[/ame]

Last edited:
Yes RGS,
is that what they told you. If they tell people that they oppose the Catholic Church it keeps it out of the minds of the people that there is some affiliation.

The Catholic Church is the front and the creators of the Free Masons and Illuminati. It doesn't mean that they believe or follow that religion.

J.Smith was a Mason. I am talking about the creators of the Church itself but not what they believe as a religion.

Joseph Smith joined the Masons after he had started the church. There was no breakoff from another. It is truly not protestant, because we are not protesting anything, not reformed, because it didn't break off from anything so there is nothing to reform, so it is a new church which we believe is restored. See the difference?

Forum List

Back