The More We Learn, the Less Room There is for Evolution

The more we learn the less room there is for GOD.

We have no evidence for god but mountains for evolution....Funny how it doesn't matter to the op.
I'm amazed by this thread title. The more we learn the less room there is for evolution? How?

For the past few decades most of the DNA was considered filler, and evolutionists claimed it was how DNA had the ability to become more diverse.

But now we know that everything within DNA has a purpose.

In January, Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, made a comment that revealed just how far the consensus has moved. At a health care conference in San Francisco, an audience member asked him about junk DNA. “We don’t use that term anymore,” Collins replied. “It was pretty much a case of hubris to imagine that we could dispense with any part of the genome — as if we knew enough to say it wasn’t functional.” Most of the DNA that scientists once thought was just taking up space in the genome, Collins said, “turns out to be doing stuff.”

Is Most of Our DNA Garbage?
How does this fact debunk evolution one bit?

Evolution is without a doubt the better supported "theory" even through it isn't quite clear cut as Darwin once thought.

You are really serious about placing your "belief" above evolution? lol

Today on NPR a Jewish guy was explaining what it's like being raised Orthodox Jew and how he broke away. His family and rabbi had him scared god would kill him for things like eating non koshure food.

Any christian can laugh at this but don't they realize this silly old religion is where their spin-off came from? If the Jewish religion is a silly ancient man made religion then so is Christianity.

I wonder what we are evolving into. I know we're losing our baby toes. Getting taller smarter. Maybe one day we will be humaines.

Last edited:
Evolution is without a doubt the better supported "theory" even through it isn't quite clear cut as Darwin once thought.

You are really serious about placing your "belief" above evolution? lol
Let's be real clear here this thread title is very misleading. The findings didn't debunk evolution. I challenge the OP to explain how what we just learned debunks the fact that life started in the water, crawled out of the water and eventually turned into all the diverse life we see on the planet including us. We are just another animal on planet earth. Top of the food chain.

And how do the findings prove a god poofed fully grown animals into existence? Is that the opposing view to evolution? Anyone who doesn't believe in evolution believes in fairytales

For the past few decades most of the DNA was considered filler, and evolutionists claimed it was how DNA had the ability to become more diverse.

In January, Francis Collins, the director of the National Institutes of Health, made a comment that revealed just how far the consensus has moved. At a health care conference in San Francisco, an audience member asked him about junk DNA. “We don’t use that term anymore,” Collins replied. “It was pretty much a case of hubris to imagine that we could dispense with any part of the genome — as if we knew enough to say it wasn’t functional.” Most of the DNA that scientists once thought was just taking up space in the genome, Collins said, “turns out to be doing stuff.”

Still no empirical evidence of any species turning into another species, either.

I fixed it: the more we learn, the more we support evolution. The Bible supports evolution.
Interestingly enough, the Bible and evolution agree on some very important points.

1. Light existed before stars.
2. Life began in the oceans.
3. Plants began before animals.
4. Man was far from the first life form on earth.

In the beginning, God said, "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero!"

... and there was light.

There is nothing there at all that denies or disproves evolution in any way nor supports creationism.

Consider that each one of us is different in same manner. Like the theory that babys have no recall from the agees 0 to 3....This is no right. I have recall from the age of 8 months...who else has this abiity. The JOKE is "Why do you have such a bad attitude? The guy says "Well what else do you expect when a guy in a mask grabs you put you upside down and beats the hell out of you"

Still no empirical evidence of any species turning into another species, either.
Well it's already happened millions of years ago. The atmosphere was different back then. More carbon dioxide or monoxide. Point is science has an answer for that.

What about a duck billed web feet platipus? Seems stuck in the middle, no?

And OK, how about this? They found a new bacteria at the bottom of the Dead Sea. Maybe there was a mammal bacteria, bird, reptile, amphibians. Maybe they were all started separately. Still they all crawled out of the water and became what they are today.

If not, how did the first giraffe get here? Were they babies to start off? How did they get here?

Well it's already happened millions of years ago. The atmosphere was different back then. More carbon dioxide or monoxide. Point is science has an answer for that.

And OK, how about this? They found a new bacteria at the bottom of the Dead Sea. Maybe there was a mammal bacteria, bird, reptile, amphibians. Maybe they were all started separately. Still they all crawled out of the water and became what they are today.

If not, how did the first giraffe get here? Were they babies to start off? How did they get here?

I've never doubted the possibility. It seems logical that different sites containing the same organic materials could produce chains of information with similarities between the different offshoots.

We can observe a Finch evolve into a different kind of Finch, but we will never see one evolve into a turtle. Until a species becomes one not of its own kind, the answers we have come up with are lacking at best in my book.

I've never doubted the possibility. It seems logical that different sites containing the same organic materials could produce chains of information with similarities between the different offshoots.

We can observe a Finch evolve into a different kind of Finch, but we will never see one evolve into a turtle. Until a species becomes one not of its own kind, the answers we have come up with are lacking at best in my book.
I have the idea that there is a sub dna that has not gotten the attention yet but give it time I bet someone will come up with something. We adapt quickly.

You'll never see it. So as far as that goes the right answer might be we don't know. But I'm pretty sure science has a pretty thorough explanation for you if you look hard enough.

And again, the process may have already occurred. So don't wait for it to happen again. Or it takes 1 million years. Stay tuned.

I did a quick search for how all living things are related and there is just so much evidence against you're and Ben Carson's position. It's amazing he passed doctor school

I have the idea that there is a sub dna that has not gotten the attention yet but give it time I bet someone will come up with something. We adapt quickly.
We need to keep producing babies in outer space until they can finally breath outer space.

I did a quick search for how all living things are related and there is just so much evidence against you're and Ben Carson's position. It's amazing he passed doctor school

Who the heck is Ben Carson?

Forum List

Back