The More Cannabis You Smoke, The More Likely You Are To Be A Loser

• Banned
As a southern conservative Christian (I'm Baptist), I've always been anti-drug. If I suspected anyone smoking pot or doing illegal drugs of any kind, especially negros, I would turn them into the authorities where they would be arrested, and I will continue to do so.

Twins study finds no evidence that marijuana lowers IQ in ...
www.sciencemag.org/.../twins-study-finds-no-evidence-marijuan...
Science
Jan 18, 2016 - Although there is “emerging evidence” that marijuana does not erode IQ, “this does not mean that heavy use in adolescence is problem-free,” ...
Smoking marijuana may not lower IQs of teens - NY Daily ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../marijuana-doesn-teens-iq-...
New York Daily News
Jan 20, 2016 - Smoking marijuana may not lower IQs of teens. BY Meg Wagner ... Marijuana use does not affect teenagers' IQs, according to a new study.
No, marijuana use doesn't lower your IQ - The Washington ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../no-marijuana-use...
The Washington Post
Oct 22, 2014 - Yet another study finds no relationship between teen marijuana use and ... and found "no relationship between cannabis use and lower IQ at ... The UK study does find evidence, however, of slightly impaired ... But his defense attorney said Turner was just a college kid who committed a mistake, not a crime.
Does cannabis really lower your IQ? | Claire Mokrysz ...
www.theguardian.com › Science › Cannabis
The Guardian
Jan 14, 2016 - Whether or not using cannabis can lead to cognitive impairment is a hot topic of research and public interest. Given the extensive media ...
Teen pot smoking not bad for IQ, says US study of twins ...
Teen pot smoking not bad for IQ, says US study of twinscannabis-marijuana-teens-iq/
RT
Jan 21, 2016 - A US study of teenage twins released this week found that smoking marijuana does not lower intelligence.

I am an addiction counselor~ All things in moderation ...

When you abuse you lose with any drug, or addiction .

Smoking pot can be beneficial... for instance the THC makes you high , but they are finding the CBD substance in pot is fighting cancer , and is helping with pain with out the high of THC.

I take the CBD drops everyday without the high, I don't like the THC high.

I don't suppose that they controlled for whether the users suffered from severe health problems that they treated with cannabis, or compared that to functionality when they were not medicated. :eusa_eh:

As a southern conservative Christian (I'm Baptist), I've always been anti-drug. If I suspected anyone smoking pot or doing illegal drugs of any kind, especially negros, I would turn them into the authorities where they would be arrested, and I will continue to do so.
Right! but copious amounts of alcohol and and home made meth are just fine

It seems noteworthy that there is no source to be linked to in the article.

meaning that it is actually the daily mail that lowers its consumer's IQ

It seems noteworthy that there is no source to be linked to in the article.

meaning that it is actually the daily mail that lowers its consumer's IQ
Even more ironic is the op claims to be a Christian.

Magical thinking doesn't require evidence.

That said, Christian dogma does explicitly require all of it's adherents to not merely tolerate others, but to love their enemies. So... yeah...

I don't suppose that they controlled for whether the users suffered from severe health problems that they treated with cannabis, or compared that to functionality when they were not medicated. :eusa_eh:

Long term medical users don't get the high from regular use.

There are many components in the cannabis and medical guild lines for what and how much of each is found to be best for each ailment. A friend has an app so they know the right balance for their needs and even carries a tester to verify the amounts of each.

Many medical users have medical cards issued by the state.

Since most CBD is extracted from other than buds, it has no THC. It comes in different strengths and some can carry amounts of tested THC. CBD can be far more pricey than bud or edibles. There are even forms for IV use, not for a high.

Right! but copious amounts of alcohol and and home made meth are just fine
I don't drink nor use any type of drug.

Long term medical users don't get the high from regular use.

There are many components in the cannabis and medical guild lines for what and how much of each is found to be best for each ailment. A friend has an app so they know the right balance for their needs and even carries a tester to verify the amounts of each.

Many medical users have medical cards issued by the state.

Since most CBD is extracted from other than buds, it has no THC. It comes in different strengths and some can carry amounts of tested THC. CBD can be far more pricey than bud or edibles. There are even forms for IV use, not for a high.

They might not get VERY high. But it still can get a person high, even if they use daily. Then again pharmaceutical that are used to treat the same symptoms often also leave a person impaired.

I am an addiction counselor~ All things in moderation ...

When you abuse you lose with any drug, or addiction .

Smoking pot can be beneficial... for instance the THC makes you high , but they are finding the CBD substance in pot is fighting cancer , and is helping with pain with out the high of THC.

I take the CBD drops everyday without the high, I don't like the THC high.

Does that stuff work for stomach complaints?

How mindlessly subservient.

Forum List

Back