The more adamant a male is about gun rights, the less secure they are about their masculinity

The more adamant and crazed a male is about gun rights, the less secure he is about his masculinity.
The majority of Americans are fine with gun ownership for hunting, target shooting and protection. Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

Some insecure males can buy a big car and take care of the insecurity. But those insecure males who cannot afford a big car will turn to more and bigger guns to try and take care of their insecurity.

You crack me up...my house costs more than you'll make in your life time.
And my top rifle costs more than you make in three months if you're lucky(around six thousand bucks).
What exactly does that have to do with anything more than disposable income?
===============================================================================
Do you live n a trailer? A real nice car can run you $100,000 or more. If you cannot afford it you buy a stinking $6,000 gun.

You dipshit.. my home runs in the half million range.
In fact you're free to look up the value on the sixth fairway in the gated community in Cinco Ranch Texas in Katy.
I already own vehicles that cost in the sixties because I dont believe in spending more on a truck than that.
I wont tell you what I've spent on my weekend place because it'll only make you sick to your stomach.
================================================================
Wow a $500,000 house on a golf course. Either the house or the golf course or both are a piece of crap. Where I live $500,000 is the average price of a house not on a golf course, not on the water and without a view

You must live in yankee land, You couldnt touch my house for less than two million bucks in your weak ass state.
And yet the wife and I made about 300k between us not counting our stock options.
Go a head and cry your eyes out because I retired at 46 and the wife will retire in two more years....and we'll leave your fools idea of success with 4 or 5 million bucks by the time we're fifty one.
I love to hear you dipshits brag about your northern life....while I'll be sitting on my 600 acre ranch in Texas.

And my top rifle costs more than you make in three months if you're lucky(around six thousand bucks).
Do you live n a trailer? A real nice car can run you $100,000 or more. If you cannot afford it you buy a stinking $6,000 gun.

In fact you're free to look up the value on the sixth fairway in the gated community in Cinco Ranch Texas in Katy.
I already own vehicles that cost in the sixties because I dont believe in spending more on a truck than that.
I wont tell you what I've spent on my weekend place because it'll only make you sick to your stomach.
Wow a $500,000 house on a golf course. Either the house or the golf course or both are a piece of crap. Where I live $500,000 is the average price of a house not on a golf course, not on the water and without a view

You must live in yankee land, You couldnt touch my house for less than two million bucks in your weak ass state.
And yet the wife and I made about 300k between us not counting our stock options.
Go a head and cry your eyes out because I retired at 46 and the wife will retire in two more years....and we'll leave your fools idea of success with 4 or 5 million bucks by the time we're fifty one.
I love to hear you dipshits brag about your northern life....while I'll be sitting on my 600 acre ranch in Texas.

Which by the way is one square mile all to myself to hunt and fish on,and if you trespass? I can shoot your dumbass.....

============================================================
You sound like a person who thinks, big guns, big cars, big houses, big money make you somebody; it does not.

I am not saying having a lot of money is bad thing but if you think that is the measure of you as a man. you are a pathetic man.

Which by the way is one square mile all to myself to hunt and fish on,and if you trespass? I can shoot your dumbass.....
================================================================================
I am older than you but I have already reached the financial goals you set for yourself, plus some, except I still run my business. That in itself does not make me a better man than you but my other attributes do.

The more adamant and crazed a male is about gun rights, the less secure he is about his masculinity.
The majority of Americans are fine with gun ownership for hunting, target shooting and protection. Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

Some insecure males can buy a big car and take care of the insecurity. But those insecure males who cannot afford a big car will turn to more and bigger guns to try and take care of their insecurity.
Guns have always been phallic symbols. They penetrate human flesh, killing has long been accepted as a sign of virility, and they do ejaculate bullets. So it is quite reasonable that impotent males would turn to guns as a means of expressing their masculinity.

You sound like a person who thinks, big guns, big cars, big houses, big money make you somebody; it does not.

I am not saying having a lot of money is bad thing but if you think that is the measure of you as a man. you are a pathetic man.

Well elmer, You come on around my ranch and I might hire you if you have any skills that fill my needs. If you dont have the skills go ahead and suck my johnson because I have no use for you. If you were a good ole boy i'd welcome you with open arms and pay you like you were familiy which is a common thing in the south.....but you're a yankeee and you'll never have those benefits because you are a natural jack ass.
Not thats your fault because i'd blame your parents but It leaves me without a person to blame...I'd say toughen up and be a man.

ElmerFudd I think what you are saying is that you are gay and a moron.
===========================================================
I think you are trying to insult me. If you cannot formulate a reasoned response because you do not have a reasoned response or do not have the mental capability to put one together; insults are a good tactic.

Well elmer, You come on around my ranch and I might hire you if you have any skills that fill my needs. If you dont have the skills go ahead and suck my johnson because I have no use for you. If you were a good ole boy i'd welcome you with open arms and pay you like you were familiy which is a common thing in the south.....but you're a yankeee and you'll never have those benefits because you are a natural jack ass.
Not thats your fault because i'd blame your parents but It leaves me without a person to blame...I'd say toughen up and be a man.
=======================================
I would interpret your response above as waving the white flag.
Much like the Confederate Army did to the North during the Civil war.
At some point you need to change your ways and be on the right side of history.

ElmerFudd I think what you are saying is that you are gay and a moron.
===========================================================
I think you are trying to insult me. If you cannot formulate a reasoned response because you do not have a reasoned response or do not have the mental capability to put one together; insults are a good tactic.

No need, you insulted yourself starting a thread based on such a stupid claim dummy.

Elmer you're a funny man.
You go ahead and tell me how you have a living life like an angel
You of course sound like a retard but it's all good and i'll continue to smile because i'm supposed to.
=========================================================
I appreciate bantering, name calling and tongue in cheek statements. But the use of the term retard in a derogatory way shows a low class individual.
That is a horribly derogatory term of a special group of people in our world.
Because of that, you are disgusting.

Elmer you're a funny man.
You go ahead and tell me how you have a living life like an angel
You of course sound like a retard but it's all good and i'll continue to smile because i'm supposed to.
=========================================================
I appreciate bantering, name calling and tongue in cheek statements. But the use of the term retard in a derogatory way shows a low class individual.
That is a horribly derogatory term of a special group of people in our world.
Because of that, you are disgusting.

Damn Elmer!! I really expected more from you considering you come across as a real southern boy,but then again I always expect more than I should.
Call it a weakness but I always expect more because I hate to admit I was wrong about my Southern instinct.

There's nothing like stroking that long, smooth gun barrel, now, is there?

Forum List

Back