The more adamant a male is about gun rights, the less secure they are about their masculinity

Big Guns--wahooooo
girls-with-guns-042.jpg
:booze:Why are women made so pleasing? hic

images

NRA started out as a lynch mob of women
Then a bunch of men joined because what is
better than hot babes with guns??:alcoholic:

The more adamant and crazed a male is about gun rights, the less secure he is about his masculinity.

Uh... a lot of gun owners are women. Are they less feminine if they are overly enthusiastic about gun rights?

How does anyone get overly enthusiastic about gun rights, I'm enthusiastic about all rights.
=========================
With rights come responsibilities.
The problem is when people take their rights to an extreme and impede the rights of others

The more adamant and crazed a male is about gun rights, the less secure he is about his masculinity.

Uh... a lot of gun owners are women. Are they less feminine if they are overly enthusiastic about gun rights?

How does anyone get overly enthusiastic about gun rights, I'm enthusiastic about all rights.
The problem is when people take their rights to an extreme and impede the rights of others

How about you provide a logical example of that.

Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

A lot of the men you are bashing are soldiers or were soldiers. It takes a big man and/or woman to go out there and put their life on the line. And you're saying they (especially the men) are insecure about their masculinity?
============================================================
Those in the military and law enforcement have my utmost respect.
They understand the true need for weapons and how to use them and how you should not use them.

The problem are the police wannabes and the soldier wannabes. I am for responsible gun ownership and that is exemplified and enforced by police and soldiers.

The majority of Americans are fine with gun ownership for hunting, target shooting and protection. Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

Some insecure males can buy a big car and take care of the insecurity. But those insecure males who cannot afford a big car will turn to more and bigger guns to try and take care of their insecurity.

You crack me up...my house costs more than you'll make in your life time.
And my top rifle costs more than you make in three months if you're lucky(around six thousand bucks).
What exactly does that have to do with anything more than disposable income?

===========================================
a irresponsible gun owner. One who does not secure their weapon so children or thieves can easily get it.
We can profile those who would not be responsible gun owners, mentally ill and criminals. They should not have the right to on a gun.

Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

A lot of the men you are bashing are soldiers or were soldiers. It takes a big man and/or woman to go out there and put their life on the line. And you're saying they (especially the men) are insecure about their masculinity?
They understand the true need for weapons and how to use them and how you should not use them.

The problem are the police wannabes and the soldier wannabes. I am for responsible gun ownership and that is exemplified and enforced by police and soldiers.

You mean like all the law enforcement officers who shoot themselves and family members by mistake, or leave their guns in bathrooms....

Or like the federal agent who left his gun wrapped in a t-shirt on the beach where the illegal alien found it and used it to murder that girl in San Francisco......

Do your parents know you are on their computer?

The majority of Americans are fine with gun ownership for hunting, target shooting and protection. Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

Some insecure males can buy a big car and take care of the insecurity. But those insecure males who cannot afford a big car will turn to more and bigger guns to try and take care of their insecurity.

And my top rifle costs more than you make in three months if you're lucky(around six thousand bucks).
===============================================================================
Do you live n a trailer? A real nice car can run you $100,000 or more. If you cannot afford it you buy a stinking $6,000 gun.

Do you live n a trailer? A real nice car can run you $100,000 or more. If you cannot afford it you buy a stinking $6,000 gun.

Those are exceptio

You mean like all the law enforcement officers who shoot themselves and family members by mistake, or leave their guns in bathrooms....

Or like the federal agent who left his gun wrapped in a t-shirt on the beach where the illegal alien found it and used it to murder that girl in San Francisco......

Do your parents know you are on their computer?
ns for military and law enforcement.

=============================================
I am very insecure about my masculinity but I can afford a $100,000 car so I do not mess around with guns.

a irresponsible gun owner. One who does not secure their weapon so children or thieves can easily get it.
We can profile those who would not be responsible gun owners, mentally ill and criminals. They should not have the right to on a gun.

So that's your logical example of "when people take their rights to an extreme and impede the rights of others", really? You really are fucked in the head.

You dipshit.. my home runs in the half million range.
In fact you're free to look up the value on the sixth fairway in the gated community in Cinco Ranch Texas in Katy.
I already own vehicles that cost in the sixties because I dont believe in spending more on a truck than that.
I wont tell you what I've spent on my weekend place because it'll only make you sick to your stomach.

So that's your logical example of "when people take their rights to an extreme and impede the rights of others", really? You really are fucked in the head.
==============
No that is when people negate their rights by not being responsible. You want rights with no strings attached. That is not how it works.
You are quite articulate. Were you a linguistics major in college.

==============
No that is when people negate their rights by not being responsible. You want rights with no strings attached. That is not how it works.
You are quite articulate. Were you a linguistics major in college.

So are you saying you can't provide a logical example of how a person can take a right to an extreme and impede the rights of others?

Do you really believe there are no strings associated with the ownership and use of firearms?

And as far as the linguistics go, I've learned to tailor the message to the apparent aptitude of the recipient.

Now, care to try again?

In fact you're free to look up the value on the sixth fairway in the gated community in Cinco Ranch Texas in Katy.
I already own vehicles that cost in the sixties because I dont believe in spending more on a truck than that.
I wont tell you what I've spent on my weekend place because it'll only make you sick to your stomach.
================================================================
Wow a $500,000 house on a golf course. Either the house or the golf course or both are a piece of crap. Where I live $500,000 is the average price of a house not on a golf course, not on the water and without a view

================================================================
Wow a $500,000 house on a golf course. Either the house or the golf course or both are a piece of crap. Where I live $500,000 is the average price of a house not on a golf course, not on the water and without a view

You must live in one of those commie utopias.

Forum List

Back