The more adamant a male is about gun rights, the less secure they are about their masculinity

The more adamant and crazed a male is about gun rights, the less secure he is about his masculinity.
The majority of Americans are fine with gun ownership for hunting, target shooting and protection. Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

Some insecure males can buy a big car and take care of the insecurity. But those insecure males who cannot afford a big car will turn to more and bigger guns to try and take care of their insecurity.

Damn. And all this time I thought it was "The less adamant and crazed a person is about gun rights, the more apt they are to be killed".

And what's this "male" and "masculinity" crap? My wife's also a gun-owner and adamant shooter. Were you deliberately trying to be sexist?
===============================================================
Most adamant, crazed female gun advocates have a husband that is "lacking" in being able to please her. She will sub in guns.

Damn, and all this time I thought that's what those electric thingy ma-gigs were for.
======================================
a bunch of guns and and a bunch of the electric thingy ma-gigs and you have a very happy woman.

And your evidence of this is based off of what scientific study?

Observation

Your observation is flawed and entailed the critical thinking skills of a kindergartner.
================
You seem awfully defensive. Do you own an assault rifle, are you concerned the government is going to take your guns away; are you against universal background checks?

When you can provide iron clad assurance that black market gun dealers will use background checks, get back to me. Until you can do that you're just an ignorant ideolog with nothing to add to the conversation.

Last edited:
einstein.jpg

The more adamant and crazed a male is about gun rights, the less secure he is about his masculinity.
The majority of Americans are fine with gun ownership for hunting, target shooting and protection. Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

Some insecure males can buy a big car and take care of the insecurity. But those insecure males who cannot afford a big car will turn to more and bigger guns to try and take care of their insecurity.

Damn. And all this time I thought it was "The less adamant and crazed a person is about gun rights, the more apt they are to be killed".

And what's this "male" and "masculinity" crap? My wife's also a gun-owner and adamant shooter. Were you deliberately trying to be sexist?
Most adamant, crazed female gun advocates have a husband that is "lacking" in being able to please her. She will sub in guns.

Damn, and all this time I thought that's what those electric thingy ma-gigs were for.
a bunch of guns and and a bunch of the electric thingy ma-gigs and you have a very happy woman.

Tell me, how does that comport with you living alone in mommas basement? I doubt you could recognize a happy woman if one slapped you upside the head.

Observation

Your observation is flawed and entailed the critical thinking skills of a kindergartner.
================
You seem awfully defensive. Do you own an assault rifle, are you concerned the government is going to take your guns away; are you against universal background checks?

When you can provide iron clad assurance that black market gun dealers will use background checks, get back to me. Until you can do that you're just an ignorant ideology with nothing to add to the conversation.
=====================================
There is no iron clad assurance and there never will but the more nuts we can keep from having guns, the better off we are.

Those who are against universal background checks are those who cannot pass the background checks and the nut cases that think the government will take our guns away from us.

Tell me, how does that comport with you living alone in mommas basement? I doubt you could recognize a happy woman if one slapped you upside the head.
You really know how to hurt a guy.

Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

A lot of the men you are bashing are soldiers or were soldiers. It takes a big man and/or woman to go out there and put their life on the line. And you're saying they (especially the men) are insecure about their masculinity?

Uh... a lot of gun owners are women. Are they less feminine if they are overly enthusiastic about gun rights?

How does anyone get overly enthusiastic about gun rights, I'm enthusiastic about all rights.

Well, that makes you effeminate in ElmerDudd's eyes. And, s/he is making the suggestion that men are "overly enthusiastic" about gun rights.

The left, the anti-freedom contingent, mock our freedoms, attack personally those who defend them.
=========================
Do you believe all citizens should have the freedom to own a nuclear weapon, weapons of mass destruction?
If the answer is yes you are a freaking idiot.
If the answer is no you are mocking our freedoms.

Observation

================

When you can provide iron clad assurance that black market gun dealers will use background checks, get back to me. Until you can do that you're just an ignorant ideology with nothing to add to the conversation.
There is no iron clad assurance and there never will but the more nuts we can keep from having guns, the better off we are.

Those who are against universal background checks are those who cannot pass the background checks and the nut cases that think the government will take our guns away from us.

Bullshit, I can pass any background check you want to throw at me, I have a carry license. I also know more laws are a waste of time until we can actually enforce the ones on the books. Criminals by their nature don't give a shit about any law, you would only be adding more burdens on the law abiding and that is as I said, BULLSHIT!

Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

A lot of the men you are bashing are soldiers or were soldiers. It takes a big man and/or woman to go out there and put their life on the line. And you're saying they (especially the men) are insecure about their masculinity?

Maybe they'd feel better if those soldier and law-enforcement would trade in their guns for some pretty flowers. But then they wouldn't feel better having to live in a Gulag or wearing a bhurka.

Maybe they'd feel better if those soldier and law-enforcement would trade in their guns for some pretty flowers. But then they wouldn't feel better having to live in a Gulag or wearing a bhurka.

You can't kill a terrorist with flowers while dressed in a tye dye shirt.

Let me get this straight.....your argument is that applying logic to the subject of constitutional rights and effective public policy equates to insecurity about one's masculinity?

:lmao:

Whatever. Hey, while we're on the subject, what does it mean if a woman is adamant about gun rights? Does that make her a big ol' dyke? What if the only reason a man is adamant about gun rights is because his wife beats him and demands he be adamant about it, and he wants to be opposed to gun rights, but he's too much of a sissy to leave his wife?

The left, the anti-freedom contingent, mock our freedoms, attack personally those who defend them.
=========================
Do you believe all citizens should have the freedom to own a nuclear weapon, weapons of mass destruction?
If the answer is yes you are a freaking idiot.
If the answer is no you are mocking our freedoms.
ROFL.
Is that what the leftist brigade here is left with for rebuttal?
:facepalm:

Yeah, I bet this chick has a terrible time finding willing participants to please her sexually.

girls-with-guns-042.jpg

Forum List

Back