The more adamant a male is about gun rights, the less secure they are about their masculinity

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The more adamant and crazed a male is about gun rights, the less secure he is about his masculinity.
The majority of Americans are fine with gun ownership for hunting, target shooting and protection. Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

Some insecure males can buy a big car and take care of the insecurity. But those insecure males who cannot afford a big car will turn to more and bigger guns to try and take care of their insecurity.

The more adamant and crazed a male is about gun rights, the less secure he is about his masculinity.
The majority of Americans are fine with gun ownership for hunting, target shooting and protection. Those who feel universal background checks are a threat; those who feel the need to own assault rifles; those who fear the government may come and get their guns are extremely insecure about their masculinity.

Some insecure males can buy a big car and take care of the insecurity. But those insecure males who cannot afford a big car will turn to more and bigger guns to try and take care of their insecurity.

So, the more adamant the Democrats are about say ... gay rights, the less secure they are in their anal response?

Please ... stop being stupid.

Hey, what happened? I had a post, I think… anybody see it somewhere?

Damn. And all this time I thought it was "The less adamant and crazed a person is about gun rights, the more apt they are to be killed".

And what's this "male" and "masculinity" crap? My wife's also a gun-owner and adamant shooter. Were you deliberately trying to be sexist?

Damn. And all this time I thought it was "The less adamant and crazed a person is about gun rights, the more apt they are to be killed".

And what's this "male" and "masculinity" crap? My wife's also a gun-owner and adamant shooter. Were you deliberately trying to be sexist?

So's mine, AND a high ranked black belt. Danger Girl. :laugh:

===============================================================
Most adamant, crazed female gun advocates have a husband that is "lacking" in being able to please her. She will sub in guns.

The left, the anti-freedom contingent, mock our freedoms, attack personally those who defend them.

I don't question their masculinity, but I do wonder about their sanity when they cannot keep the conversation civil. As mad as they get, they are probably the least qualified to be owning guns.

So liberals think people like guns because it gives them a "big penis". Yet many women also like guns. Do guns also give them big penises? Isn't that what liberals like anyway? Girls with penises?

What a fucked up bunch.

===============================================================
Most adamant, crazed female gun advocates have a husband that is "lacking" in being able to please her. She will sub in guns.

Damn, and all this time I thought that's what those electric thingy ma-gigs were for.

So liberals think people like guns because it gives them a "big penis". Yet many women also like guns. Do guns also give them big penises? Isn't that what liberals like anyway? Girls with penises?

What a fucked up bunch.
============================================================================
In essence crazed women gun owner are crazed women gun owners because the man in their life is lacking

What a fucked up bunch.
============================================================================
In essence crazed women gun owner are crazed women gun owners because the man in their life is lacking

The places I have to go and the things I do, it would be crazy not to have one. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back