The Moral Compass of Newt!

A man, who will leave the mother of his children when she has a terminal illness forfeits the right to ever use the word despicable again.
With his response to the moderator of the debate, and he using the word despicable to castigate the press, looses any ounce of creditablitly that he may have had prior.
How utterly convenient for Newt to sit piously talking about his passion for his country that caused him to make some of the decisions in his life. And then try to push the blame of his demise and disgusting immoral life style on the "liberal" press.
This man is without a doubt the pure definition of despicable!

It's all good. BJ Clinton set a new standard for politicians to stoop to.

I imagine there are already plenty of threads about this topic, but I don't feel like reading through all of them...so I'll just post my thoughts here. The left, and other Gingrich haters, can attack either the man, or the right, from two angles. He/they are hypocrites for accepting a lifestyle that contradicts "family values". Now if conservatives don't look past it, then they can call the religious right hypocrites for not following the teaching of change and forgiveness. I would say that in another time and place, this strategy would be very successful for the dems. However, I think the majority of conservatives are at a place where they just can't afford to cut off their nose to spite their face. If Newt doesn't get the nomination, it's not going to be because of this issue. Politics is ugly though, so you can't blame the left for throwing as much shit as possible and seeing what will stick.

You so miss the big picture. Mr Moral Highground. Being paid speaker at so-called christian and family values conferences. And he lives a life of cheating and lies. It does not warrant some kind of smack down.
And the right always has its saying about Family values and trying to push its agenda on personal livelihood.
Get it?:eusa_pray:

No, you're missing it...because I'm not posting as a Gingrich supporter. Just someone who can clearly see the agenda of the left, and simply don't think it will be what brings the man down. Now you can continue to assume that the right is all wrapped up in social issues at this juncture, but then you're not seeing that it just isn't their top focus anymore. It's the economy, stupid.:D

Bill isnt running for anything is he?

BTW , if Bill and hill had an open marriage then you should have no problem with him getting some head huh?

A man, who will leave the mother of his children when she has a terminal illness forfeits the right to ever use the word despicable again.
With his response to the moderator of the debate, and he using the word despicable to castigate the press, looses any ounce of creditablitly that he may have had prior.
How utterly convenient for Newt to sit piously talking about his passion for his country that caused him to make some of the decisions in his life. And then try to push the blame of his demise and disgusting immoral life style on the "liberal" press.

It's all good. BJ Clinton set a new standard for politicians to stoop to.

It is not a thread about Clinton. Nice straw mans arguement but it doesn't hold water.
President Clinton didn't divorce his wife, didn't divorce another woman, didn't stand up with his moral nose in the air and tell others how to live their private lives. Making decisions about contraception and family values.
GET IT!:eusa_pray:

I can recall very vividly how vehemently the left defended Slick Willie. OOoooooohhh boy... they circled the wagons around that sons a bitch. He was not only an adulterer, but a serial adulterer to the point of being a sexual predator. He sat on the job, in the White House, in the Oval Office, on the taxpayers dime, and diddled and dipped his cigar and shot his pud all over the room and Monica, and the left did NOT give a DAMN. It was HIS BUSINESS and no one should CARE.

OOOOOHHH BUT NOW, DECADES OLD garbage about Gingrich gets dredged up from the PAST, and the LEFT is all INDIGNANT now about it.

WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL CRAP! MY GOD... TWO FACED, MOTHER FUCKING, TALK OUT BOTH SIDES OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BASTARDS!!!

I'll vote for Gingrich JUST BECAUSE OF THIS!

Last edited:
I imagine there are already plenty of threads about this topic, but I don't feel like reading through all of them...so I'll just post my thoughts here. The left, and other Gingrich haters, can attack either the man, or the right, from two angles. He/they are hypocrites for accepting a lifestyle that contradicts "family values". Now if conservatives don't look past it, then they can call the religious right hypocrites for not following the teaching of change and forgiveness. I would say that in another time and place, this strategy would be very successful for the dems. However, I think the majority of conservatives are at a place where they just can't afford to cut off their nose to spite their face. If Newt doesn't get the nomination, it's not going to be because of this issue. Politics is ugly though, so you can't blame the left for throwing as much shit as possible and seeing what will stick.

You so miss the big picture. Mr Moral Highground. Being paid speaker at so-called christian and family values conferences. And he lives a life of cheating and lies. It does not warrant some kind of smack down.
And the right always has its saying about Family values and trying to push its agenda on personal livelihood.

No, you're missing it...because I'm not posting as a Gingrich supporter. Just someone who can clearly see the agenda of the left, and simply don't think it will be what brings the man down. Now you can continue to assume that the right is all wrapped up in social issues at this juncture, but then you're not seeing that it just isn't their top focus anymore. It's the economy, stupid.:D

You don't have the courage to admit it. With all the other comments made by the right and teaparty members about the left.
Still, it is a bigger picture than you care to admit too.
Sorry.

I can recall very vividly how vehemently the left defended Slick Willie. He was not only an adulterer, but a serial adulterer to the point of being a sexual predator. He sat on the job, in the White House, in the Oval Office, on the taxpayers dime, and diddled and dipped his cigar and shot his pud all over the room and Monica, and the left did NOT give a DAMN. It was HIS BUSINESS and no one should CARE.

OOOOOHHH BUT NOW, DECADES OLD garbage about Gingrich gets dredged up from the PAST, and the LEFT is all INDIGNANT now about it.

WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL CRAP! MY GOD... TWO FACED, MOTHER FUCKING, TALK OUT BOTH SIDES OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BASTARDS!!!

Talk about talking out of your ass!:eusa_liar:

You don't have the courage to admit it. With all the other comments made by the right and teaparty members about the left.
Still, it is a bigger picture than you care to admit too.
Sorry.

Well you are a good little soldier to keep towing this line for your party.:thup: :lol:

BTW , if Bill and hill had an open marriage then you should have no problem with him getting some head huh?

Say what? Him getting head? OMG! Not again! :D

If you want to look at it morally, it's still Adultery. Yes is is a Personal matter that is not supposed to concern us because Society dictates it, right? ;)

Funny how the State we are in, Bill, Hillary, and Newt, are All preferable to Obama.

My understanding is that the agreement to separate was mutual. At least, according to the daughters. So using her illness as a weapon against him seems a tad.... despicable.

Having said that, hell will freeze over before I vote for Gingrich.

So you're gonna vote for obummer.. that makes intelligent sense. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
My understanding is that the agreement to separate was mutual. At least, according to the daughters. So using her illness as a weapon against him seems a tad.... despicable.

Nah... She will either cool down by then or just stay home.

Hey Cali.... Snap out of it. ;)

I can recall very vividly how vehemently the left defended Slick Willie. He was not only an adulterer, but a serial adulterer to the point of being a sexual predator. He sat on the job, in the White House, in the Oval Office, on the taxpayers dime, and diddled and dipped his cigar and shot his pud all over the room and Monica, and the left did NOT give a DAMN. It was HIS BUSINESS and no one should CARE.

That's right... you got the truth of the matter thrown in your face and you drool out your little DUMBASS partisan hack GARBAGE in return. No doubt now what kind of a MORON we're dealing with here.

Fuck off, idiot.

Put them BOTH under cross examination. Not powder puff interviews but cross examination. So far, I see a woman saying anything she wants without the accused afforded a chance to question her.

More germane to the American voter than your pointless character assassination of Newt based on his personal life which neither you nor I really understands?

His political platform sucks.

THAT is why citizens shouldn't vote for him.

I'm not sure she can vote in an American election at all as long as she's been in Europe now.

It is not about Bill.

It is about you, TM, and others that are holding Newts actions against him.

You approved of the actions of a man who was already elected President, yet you show disdain for the actions of a man who is not yet even a nominee.

Which means that it has nothing to do with the actions...it has to do with your eagerness to pick on anything you can when it comes to a republican.

And I am OK with it. Many do the same with democratic politicians...Obama being an obvious example.

But dont make it like this has to do with Newts actions. You are fine with them as you have shown you were with Bill.

Please..........Carry on.

That's right... you got the truth of the matter thrown in your face and you drool out your little DUMBASS partisan hack GARBAGE in return. No doubt now what kind of a MORON we're dealing with here.

Fuck off, idiot.

So Pale, Are you saying both Clinton and Newt are immoral? Or just Clinton?

Or are you defending both Clinton and Newt to fuck around?

And that pesky moral compass of John Edwards, having an affair and a child and trying to cover it all up, all at taxpayer's expense and at the same time being married to a wife living with cancer. All a big coverup, but the liberal mainstream media, did little to focus on that one.

The liberal mainstream media doesn't go after liberal politicians until ,and if, the story is already out there. The Enquirer busted the John Edwards fiasco, while Edwards was paying an aide to say the child was his. Didn't go over to well with the aide's wife. :eusa_liar: Too many lies, deception and coverups, brought them all down.

imagesCACM6JOW.jpg

Forum List

Back