The Modern Holocaust Deniers

There are thousands of examples the include large groups of civilian Palestinians being slaughtered.

Should we take into consideration what is the humane way to kill innocents.

Is decapitation any more egregious if the head is left to the rats?

We're getting int overkill for sympathy. Ask me about that.
You do not know shit, a-hole.

This is for all those who minimize what happened on October 7th, and all those who make excuses for th atrocities. You know who you are, as do we. I don't hold out hope that any of you will realize what you're doing, but still I hope.

You mean like this guy?

North Carolina lt. governor quoted Hitler in newly unearthed social media posts​

Mark Robinson, the leading GOP candidate for governor, also likened the toppling of a Confederate statue to Kristallnacht, among other incendiary remarks

You have to be a really dumb downed idiot to believe the Holocaust never happened

We've got one luser, at least, on this forum who makes excuses, not only for the recent Palestinian attempts at genocide, but for the original Nazi holocaust as well.

With one tip of his forked tongue, he'll say that what the Nazis did was wrong, but then, with the other tip he'll make all sorts of excuses for them.

Most 1940's Germans could justify what they were doing as protecting themselves from the evils of Bolshevism.
Uh, yeah, the Nazis linked Bolshevism and Judaism pretty much all the time. I'm sorry that you are so ignorant of history that you don't know this.
Now, in the case of the Nazis, it wasn't that hard. You had 1900 years of the Christian church telling Germans that the Jews killed Jesus. On top of that, they were the main instigators of communist revolutions the Nazis were fighting against.

Apparently, Jews are all commies, and those poor innocent Nazis were just defending themselves against Communism.

Hmmm… Bolshevism or Bullshitism?

We've got one luser, at least, on this forum who makes excuses, not only for the recent Palestinian attempts at genocide, but for the original Nazi holocaust as well.

With one tip of his forked tongue, he'll say that what the Nazis did was wrong, but then, with the other tip he'll make all sorts of excuses for them.

Apparently, Jews are all commies, and those poor innocent Nazis were just defending themselves against Communism.

Hmmm… Bolshevism or Bullshitism?

It happened. I've seen the history

Yeah ... you got me. I ain't a RINO. Never have been and never will be. Just a Constitutional, America First, Patriotic, Conservative, Christian. You know ... swine!!

Such noble sounding, yet totally worthless words. The only way to prevent evil is to destroy evil.
Ther has been plenty of evil in modern histroy much of it destroyed, how does that help if a population forgets it entirely? Jews are blamed for everthing, meanwhile it is the Atheists and radicals who want to keep us in the Dark Ages. Radicals on both sides of the aisle by the way.

You have to be a really dumb downed idiot to believe the Holocaust never happened
At last count ... I believe there are about 6 million "survivors" of the Holocaust. About every time I turn around ... I'm hearing another "survivor" giving his/her account of "the atrocities." How on earth did so many folks "survive the Holocaust?"

But the Jewish-run, mainstream media is a very powerful and influential force. Glad I'm immune.

You mean like this guy?

North Carolina lt. governor quoted Hitler in newly unearthed social media posts​

Mark Robinson, the leading GOP candidate for governor, also likened the toppling of a Confederate statue to Kristallnacht, among other incendiary remarks
Or these people.

Who will not replace them again???
1698255524251.png

At last count ... I believe there are about 6 million "survivors" of the Holocaust. About every time I turn around ... I'm hearing another "survivor" giving his/her account of "the atrocities." How on earth did so many folks "survive the Holocaust?"

But the Jewish-run, mainstream media is a very powerful and influential force. Glad I'm immune.
there are ALWAYS survivors. No genocide is ever a matter of 100% dead. There
are not 6 million survivors of the nazi genocide of Jews. There are more than
6 million deniers based on a very effective propaganda program that actually
began with the rise of your Hero---Adolf Hitler as far as I know----because I read
your propaganda pamphlets that were promulgated in the United States----I came
across a few that dated back to the mid-thirties. It was not a matter of research.
The pamphlets littered my very WASP semi-rural, suburban childhood town.
JEWISH CONTROL was a huge issue presented in your seedy little propaganda
pamphlets.

Did Hamas do anything more than what the IDF has done to the Palestinian people over 75 years?

We need to deal with actual evidence instead of falling into emotional pitying over the holocaust.

Can we devote this thread to just doing that, without pretending that Hamas violence hasn't been caused by like crimes against humanity by the apartheid regime?
Yes they did. The Israelis are colonizing the Occupied West Bank and their methods of land acquisition needs to be addressed, but they have never launched an all out assault on the civilian populations, indiscriminately slaughtering civilians and taking innocents civilians as hostages.

Last edited:
there are ALWAYS survivors. No genocide is ever a matter of 100% dead. There
are not 6 million survivors of the nazi genocide of Jews. There are more than
6 million deniers based on a very effective propaganda program that actually
began with the rise of your Hero---Adolf Hitler as far as I know----because I read
your propaganda pamphlets that were promulgated in the United States----I came
across a few that dated back to the mid-thirties. It was not a matter of research.
The pamphlets littered my very WASP semi-rural, suburban childhood town.
JEWISH CONTROL was a huge issue presented in your seedy little propaganda
pamphlets.

Are you trying to tell me the Holocaust never happened? I'm just trying to be clear here

Are you trying to tell me the Holocaust never happened? I'm just trying to be clear here
According to the Fred Leuchter Report (expert on gas chambers) ... it could NOT have happened the way the official narrative says that it did. Lots and lots of people died during WWI and WWII. Not just a single group of people. Germans, Americans, Japanese, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Jews, Polish, Russians, etc. War = death and nobody gets to the corner the market on who gets to play the perpetual victim.

P.S. The "6 million" number is way overinflated.

According to the Fred Leuchter Report (expert on gas chambers) ... it could NOT have happened the way the official narrative says that it did. Lots and lots of people died during WWI and WWII. Not just a single group of people. Germans, Americans, Japanese, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Jews, Polish, Russians, etc. War = death and nobody gets to the corner the market on who gets to play the perpetual victim.

Luechter is a Holocaust denier

C'mon dude, I've seen it. Buchenwald was a death camp

P.S. The "6 million" number is way overinflated.
you parrot islamo nazi propaganda accurately In pakistan if you ALSO
memorize the koran----you can be admitted to medical school

Forum List

Back