The Modern Holocaust Deniers

Originally posted by BlindBoo
Yes they did. The Israelis are colonizing the Occupied West Bank and their methods of land acquisition needs to be addressed, but they have never launched an all out assault on the civilian populations, indiscriminately slaughtering civilians and taking innocents civilian as hostages.

Sure...

They just keep 2 million arab refugees herded in a tiny, impoverished ethnic enclave surrounded by fences, walls, snipers, sentry guns and a large no man's land where they have orders to put a bullet in the head of any refugee who try and escape to move freely in their homeland.

And then cry antisemitism when they rebel and kill the prison guards.

But the average western idiot is brainwashed into thinking they're just building houses in the West Bank.

you parrot islamo nazi propaganda accurately In pakistan if you ALSO
memorize the koran----you can be admitted to medical school
No interest in the Koran, Nazis, Pakistan, or Medical School. Give me the Bible and the Constitution and I'm a happy camper.

According to the Fred Leuchter Report (expert on gas chambers) ... it could NOT have happened the way the official narrative says that it did. Lots and lots of people died during WWI and WWII. Not just a single group of people. Germans, Americans, Japanese, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Jews, Polish, Russians, etc. War = death and nobody gets to the corner the market on who gets to play the perpetual victim.

P.S. The "6 million" number is way overinflated.
6 million is the estimated number of Jew murdered by the Nazi. Millions of others were murdered as well.

Sure...

They just keep 2 million arab refugees herded in a tiny, impoverished ethnic enclave surrounded by fences, walls, snipers, sentry guns and a large no man's land where they have standing orders to put a bullet in the head of any refugee who try and escape to move freely their homeland.

And then cry antisemitism when they rebell and kill the prison guards.

But the average western idiot is brainwashed into thinking they're building houses in the West Bank.
gee?----I have encountered MANY Gazans right here in the USA---how did they
escape.? You have documentation of those myriad of snipers, sentry guns and
the 'no man's land' ? Do Israelis patrol the very extensive border between Gaza
and Egypt? I once saw a picture of a barbed wire fence and a few
very bedraggled arabs behind it. That was some time in the 1950s. The caption
read "the jews put us here" I showed it to my mother and said "ma---there are
concentration camps IN ISRAEL" She read the seedy pamphlet and said---"no---that's
Egypt" I had to show a passport to get into Canada

Sure...

They just keep 2 million arab refugees herded in a tiny, impoverished ethnic enclave surrounded by fences, walls, snipers, sentry guns and a large no man's land where they have orders to put a bullet in the head of any refugee who try and escape to move freely in their homeland.

And then cry antisemitism when they rebel and kill the prison guards.

But the average western idiot is brainwashed into thinking they're just building houses in the West Bank.
WTF do you think colonizing the West Bank means? GHWB was the last president to put real pressure on the Israelis over the settlements and it cost him the most of the Jewish votes he got in 88, and the election in 92.

Yes they did. The Israelis are colonizing the Occupied West Bank and their methods of land acquisition needs to be addressed, but they have never launched an all out assault on the civilian populations, indiscriminately slaughtering civilians and taking innocents civilians as hostages.
Dropping bombs on Palestinian civilian populations is simply seen as a more sanitized way of killing people.

Death is the same result but it's more palatable than lopping off heads of the enemy's civilians.

Do you understand how summoning up sympathy for millions of holocaust victims is the Zionists' tactic of turning killing of their own into overkill on their behalf?

The rest of the world isn't willing to accept it anymore and that's the main reason why Netanyahu's invasion is stalled. It may never actually happen, but that's thinking very optimistic.

Originally posted by irosie
Do Israelis patrol the very extensive border between Gaza and Egypt?

Israel does control the Rafah crossing between Egypt and Gaza but Gazan refugees have zero interest in touring a foreign country like Egypt.

They want to be able to return to their homeland, their towns and villages in southern Israel, without having their heads, torsos and limbs blown off by snipers and automated machine guns.

Originally posted by irosie
You have documentation of those myriad of snipers, sentry guns and
the 'no man's land'?

My mistake...

Any refugee aproaching the no man's land that surrounds Gaza, the "security perimeter" that reduces even more an already tiny ethnic enclave, just get a box of chocolate, a flower bouquet and is politely asked to return to Gaza City. :rolleyes-41: :rolleyes-41:

According to the Fred Leuchter Report (expert on gas chambers) ... it could NOT have happened the way the official narrative says that it did. Lots and lots of people died during WWI and WWII. Not just a single group of people. Germans, Americans, Japanese, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Jews, Polish, Russians, etc. War = death and nobody gets to the corner the market on who gets to play the perpetual victim.

P.S. The "6 million" number is way overinflated.
So you know about the Leuchter story!

There are lots of different narratives and that makes it difficult to choose the correct one.

But the point is, that's a discussion for some other time but not now.

Lots of folks die in war. But only one group is remembered.
why do you want to admit to so deprived a childhood? My mom
told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE when I was about 8.
Did you ever read a newspaper or book. You did not notice
the Biafran genocide circa 1970? Pol Pot? ----.

Dropping bombs on Palestinian civilian populations is simply seen as a more sanitized way of killing people.

Death is the same result but it's more palatable than lopping off heads of the enemy's civilians.

Do you understand how summoning up sympathy for millions of holocaust victims is the Zionists' tactic of turning killing of their own into overkill on their behalf?

The rest of the world isn't willing to accept it anymore and that's the main reason why Netanyahu's invasion is stalled. It may never actually happen, but that's thinking very optimistic.
Launching rockets from and hiding in civilian areas puts the burden on Hamas.

You think lying about that hospital and the civilians killed there had any effect on the Palestinian supporters across the globe? Isn't that the terrorists taking advantage of their dead like you accuse the Zionists of doing?

I've never said the Israelis are innocent in this 100+ year conflict. But most of those kids at the concert that were gunned down were. But that violent assault doesn't mean I have no sympathy for the plight of the children in Gaza or for the civilians in the West Bank.

why do you want to admit to so deprived a childhood? My mom
told me about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE when I was about 8.
Did you ever read a newspaper or book. You did not notice
the Biafran genocide circa 1970? Pol Pot? ----.
I've heard of lots and lots of genocides. But only one of them (which is rarely reported correctly) gets the endless attention. Why? Because Americans have been thoroughly brainwashed their entire lives. Mention the Russian genocide and they yawn. Mention the Holocaust and they slobber all over themselves.

So you know about the Leuchter story!

There are lots of different narratives and that makes it difficult to choose the correct one.

But the point is, that's a discussion for some other time but not now.
if you needed islamo nazi propagandaist Leuchter to know that lots of people died
during world war II-------you must have lived under a rock. Leuchter is nothing
new-----consult your local IMAM. If your family background includes ARMENIAN--
that didn't happen either. ---or Parsi----also a myth. or hindu from east Pakistan
ALL LIES
--

Forum List

Back