The modern day disingenuous liberal is absolutely humiliating the left in this nation

I'm a Modern Day Liberal, she doesn't represent my point of view. It almost seems like she's a caricature of what some conservatives want the "bad liberal" to be. I'll discuss or debate any issue with you guys in a mature way, I bet you would be surprised that you may agree with my Liberal point of view more often than not, depending on your mindset and political and social beliefs.

For the record - I do not want any American to be like this immature broad. But I will agree with you that she is a caricature of what I have come to expect from liberal women. Unfortunately they keep putting women like her, instead of women like you, on tv (maybe that is by design? :dunno:). You would clearly represent the left much better than this idiot does.

Thank you, but I'm a man. LOL My wife is a Democrat and she doesn't act that way, she's actually becoming more of an Independent. I'm more like an ACLU type who is in favor of the Second Amendment, Civil Liberties, Bill of Rights, Constitution, States Rights, a more non-interventionist foreign policy and entanglements, domestic energy production of all types, a flat or consumption tax, immigration reform, secure orders, strong military, pro-gay marriage, sentencing reform for non-violent offenders, etc. I know some of the above is redundant.............

I do think it is by design from all of the parties involved, in fact I think that there's somewhat a symbiotic relationship between the political pundits from each side of the spectrum, they need each other in order to fire up their audiences so they get better ratings as well as helping the political machines they are part of.

Oops...sorry! :lol:

I'm a Modern Day Liberal, she doesn't represent my point of view. It almost seems like she's a caricature of what some conservatives want the "bad liberal" to be. I'll discuss or debate any issue with you guys in a mature way, I bet you would be surprised that you may agree with my Liberal point of view more often than not, depending on your mindset and political and social beliefs.

For the record - I do not want any American to be like this immature broad. But I will agree with you that she is a caricature of what I have come to expect from liberal women. Unfortunately they keep putting women like her, instead of women like you, on tv (maybe that is by design? :dunno:). You would clearly represent the left much better than this idiot does.

Thank you, but I'm a man. LOL My wife is a Democrat and she doesn't act that way, she's actually becoming more of an Independent. I'm more like an ACLU type who is in favor of the Second Amendment, Civil Liberties, Bill of Rights, Constitution, States Rights, a more non-interventionist foreign policy and entanglements, domestic energy production of all types, a flat or consumption tax, immigration reform, secure orders, strong military, pro-gay marriage, sentencing reform for non-violent offenders, etc. I know some of the above is redundant.............

I do think it is by design from all of the parties involved, in fact I think that there's somewhat a symbiotic relationship between the political pundits from each side of the spectrum, they need each other in order to fire up their audiences so they get better ratings as well as helping the political machines they are part of.

Would you agree then that the items mentioned in that video are waste, fraud, and abuse that we need the government to cut out permanently?

Would you agree then that the items mentioned in that video are waste, fraud, and abuse that we need the government to cut out permanently?

On it's face , hell yeah especially regarding that study with "men and guns". I say "on it's face" because I would really have to research it to see if that study was solely based on the assertions made by hannity and the other guy. Sometimes there's more to the story, that once again both sides of the political spectrum are presenting.

Are you in favor of revamping the Welfare system and making those benefits finite and a loan that they would have to pay back at a nominal percentage rate? I wouldn't cut their benefits if they got a job or got married, they would have the option to either stop receiving the benefits themselves or use it to catch up and better their lives, all the while knowing they will have to pay it back. I would make it mandatory for them to attend job fair and truly actively seek employment and or attend a trade school, etc.

Oops...sorry! :lol:

LOL, no problem!

On it's face , hell yeah especially regarding that study with "men and guns". I say "on it's face" because I would really have to research it to see if that study was solely based on the assertions made by hannity and the other guy. Sometimes there's more to the story, that once again both sides of the political spectrum are presenting.

Are you in favor of revamping the Welfare system and making those benefits finite and a loan that they would have to pay back at a nominal percentage rate? I wouldn't cut their benefits if they got a job or got married, they would have the option to either stop receiving the benefits themselves or use it to catch up and better their lives, all the while knowing they will have to pay it back. I would make it mandatory for them to attend job fair and truly actively seek employment and or attend a trade school, etc.

Absolutely! That's one of the best plans I have heard. I will say though that I would throw a lot more support behind it if it were done at the state level. We need to get the federal government out of everything and back to their specific responsibilities (ie their 18 enumerated powers).

Your plan - at the state level - has the potential to make a significant impact in a very positive way.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Absolutely! That's one of the best plans I have heard. I will say though that I would throw a lot more support behind it if it were done at the state level. We need to get the federal government out of everything and back to their specific responsibilities (ie their 18 enumerated powers).

Your plan - at the state level - has the potential to make a significant impact in a very positive way.

I agree regarding the state level. After all, weren't the States supposed to be their own "laboratories of democracy"?

Laboratories of democracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'Laboratories of Democracy' and What Works Where | National Review Online

Here's an ironic link regarding "laboratories of democracy":
Open Government Laboratories of Democracy | The White House

First of all, she acts like an immature junior high girl from the time the video starts until the time the video ends (very typical of the modern day liberal)

Second, when pinned into the corner with facts (she's asked what scientific application is there to the study of "the freshman 15") she immaturely replies, "I don't know, I put on my own 15lbs my freshman year". Uh, what? That wasn't the question. And rather than be a mature adult and admit this is some serious waste that needs to be cleaned up, she feigns a laugh and tries to change the subject to her (again like an immature junior high girl).

Third, she disingenuously tries to claim this absurdity is "science" the entire time. Even if this were true (and she knows it is not), since when is it the job of the federal government to fund "science"?

This video will make you cringe the entire time as you see this libtard fake laugh, act like a junior high girl who is trying to avoid admitting what we all already know, and try to claim this is "science".

What a waste! The most outrageous examples of gov't spending | Fox News Video

God this is such a useless topic. Who the fuck cares what this chick says? Only you and Fox News would think this is worthy news. Further evidence of the point I made in my last thread. Simple minded generalities.

First of all, she acts like an immature junior high girl from the time the video starts until the time the video ends (very typical of the modern day liberal)

Second, when pinned into the corner with facts (she's asked what scientific application is there to the study of "the freshman 15") she immaturely replies, "I don't know, I put on my own 15lbs my freshman year". Uh, what? That wasn't the question. And rather than be a mature adult and admit this is some serious waste that needs to be cleaned up, she feigns a laugh and tries to change the subject to her (again like an immature junior high girl).

Third, she disingenuously tries to claim this absurdity is "science" the entire time. Even if this were true (and she knows it is not), since when is it the job of the federal government to fund "science"?

This video will make you cringe the entire time as you see this libtard fake laugh, act like a junior high girl who is trying to avoid admitting what we all already know, and try to claim this is "science".

God this is such a useless topic. Who the fuck cares what this chick says? Only you and Fox News would think this is worthy news. Further evidence of the point I made in my last thread. Simple minded generalities.

She's a liberal devoutly defending catastrophic waste in our government. It's liberals like her which is why we have the waste in the first place.

And here's another glaring flaw with this libtards "thinking" (and I use that term lightly with regards to her). She states that we are $17 trillion in debt so this $23 million in waste is a "drop in the bucket".

Well sweetie, how do you think we got $17 trillion into debt? Because immature liberal junior high girls like you think government spending is "like, sooo kewl"!

God help us. This nation is doomed because Dumbocrats have regressed to toddler years in their maturity, education, composure and work ethic... :bang3:

Why do you use words like "mature and education"? When you are clearly a tard?

I've noticed that you always try to take credit for what others have written.:eusa_liar:

Hint: you're not getting away with it. :redface:

As for your link,

1230017_646792085342660_910752325_n.jpg

and, as we all know, I'm better informed for it.

:lol:

Forum List

Back