The Mirror Image Van Takes Ill-ary Away???

Curiouser and curiouser.....

Check out this vid.....

How can the van be seen approaching from the left and from the right.....???????

Heard a caller claim that there is a body double of Ill-ary....

Could this vid add credence to this claim?

Remember this oldie.....
The eight Saddam body doubles are gathered in one of the bunkers in downtown Baghdad. Tariq Aziz, the deputy prime minister, comes in and says, "I have some good news and some bad news."

There was a bomb attack, and Saddam was the target....

They ask for the good news first. Aziz says, 'The good news is that Saddam is still alive, so you all still have jobs."

"And the bad news?" they ask. Aziz replies, "He's lost an arm."

Jesus Christ on a bicycle you are stupid.

They didn't have bicycles back when Jesus was moving around.
Now who's stupid.

wouldn't jesus have a hoverboard ?

Soooo.....how to explain the vid in the OP????

Ill-ary thrown into a van on the driver's side.....

....then Ill-ary thrown into the van on the passenger side.

Indisputable

Are there two Ill=arys???????

Is there any possible reason to fake her collapse....????
...and practice it????

Are the Democrats preparing to take her out of the race?????.

What????/

Ill-ary admits it happens 'from time to time'????

Really??? Collapse???

"Asked by CNN’s Anderson Cooper about a statement made earlier Monday by her husband, former President Bill Clinton, that she’s suffered from dizziness and fainted in the past, Hillary Clinton said it has happened “a few times” over her life, only a couple in the last five years."
Hillary: I’ve Passed Out ‘A Few Times’ [VIDEO]

rush was on this yesterday.

what jumps out a me is a near 70 year old Presidential candidate, former first lady, that should have been rushed to ny presbyterian or beth-isreal, but wasn't, because whatever her condition is, it has become routine.

MS maybe, epilepsy ?

i don't think she has good judgement, nor do her handlers.
perhaps she's writing checks with her ego that her body can't cash.

Last edited:
Someone moved this to "Conspiracy Theories."

None such was proposed, nor supposed.

The video clearly shows Ill-ary being chucked into the van from one side....and then from the other.
Anyone care to dispute that?
Of course, one can choose not to believe their own eyes.....but there is no 'conspiracy theory.'

I do have an educated guess as to the political persuasion of whoever moved the thread from 'Politics.'

Someone moved this to "Conspiracy Theories."

None such was proposed, nor supposed.

The video clearly shows Ill-ary being chucked into the van from one side....and then from the other.
Anyone care to dispute that?
Of course, one can choose not to believe their own eyes.....but there is no 'conspiracy theory.'

I do have an educated guess as to the political persuasion of whoever moved the thread from 'Politics.'
Starkey. ;)

The video was mirrored.
Reversing the video makes it run backwards, like a Jimi Hendrix solo.

PC, I cant see a driver in either videos. Not saying there ISNT one, just cant see one.

The video was mirrored.

PC, I cant see a driver in either videos. Not saying there ISNT one, just cant see one.
Study the van itself.

At 15 seconds, it is clearly the drivers side into which she is tossed.

Now study the van pictured at 45 seconds.
It is clearly the passenger side.

Any explanation?

If not.....why would there have been two episodes pictured?

Something is going on here.....but what the heck is it?????

1. First....the vid in the OP clearly proves that Ill-ary's "collapse" was practiced....
The van vid shows it happens twice....once from the left, once from the right.

2. Now.....CBS makes the startling "mistake" of announcing Ill-ary's "DEATH"!!!!

The video was mirrored.

Study the van itself.

Any explanation?

What makes it "clearly" the drivers side in one and passenger side in the other, other than the direction the van is facing?

Look at the backgrounds. You can clearly see the building in the background has been reversed. In the first version of the video, the building has some large brownish panels on the left and a row of windows to the right of that. In the second version, the row of windows is on the left with the brownish panels on the right.

Oh, and your times are off. In the OP video, at 45 seconds, it is showing little more than the feet of the group of people around Clinton. You can see the van and the building in the background pretty well at approximately 4 seconds and reversed at approximately 20 seconds.

I can't tell if this is a serious post or just a joke. So perhaps, good job! :lol:

The video was mirrored.

Study the van itself.

Any explanation?

What makes it "clearly" the drivers side in one and passenger side in the other, other than the direction the van is facing?

Look at the backgrounds. You can clearly see the building in the background has been reversed. In the first version of the video, the building has some large brownish panels on the left and a row of windows to the right of that. In the second version, the row of windows is on the left with the brownish panels on the right.

Oh, and your times are off. In the OP video, at 45 seconds, it is showing little more than the feet of the group of people around Clinton. You can see the van and the building in the background pretty well at approximately 4 seconds and reversed at approximately 20 seconds.

I can't tell if this is a serious post or just a joke. So perhaps, good job! :lol:

Look at the van @ 15 second.

Look at the van @ 45 seconds.

Clearly two different sides.

You're not claiming that you can't see that....are you?

The video was mirrored.

Study the van itself.

Any explanation?

What makes it clearly two different sides? Other than the van facing in opposite directions in the videos, what is different?

Also, again, when I look at the video in the OP, at 45 seconds it is basically showing a group of people's feet.

And again, if you look at the building in the background in the two different videos, you can clearly see it is reversed.

Curiouser and curiouser.....

Check out this vid.....

How can the van be seen approaching from the left and from the right.....???????

Heard a caller claim that there is a body double of Ill-ary....

Could this vid add credence to this claim?

Remember this oldie.....
The eight Saddam body doubles are gathered in one of the bunkers in downtown Baghdad. Tariq Aziz, the deputy prime minister, comes in and says, "I have some good news and some bad news."

There was a bomb attack, and Saddam was the target....

They ask for the good news first. Aziz says, 'The good news is that Saddam is still alive, so you all still have jobs."

"And the bad news?" they ask. Aziz replies, "He's lost an arm."

The ridiculous, desperate right.

The video was mirrored.

Study the van itself.

Any explanation?

What makes it clearly two different sides? Other than the van facing in opposite directions in the videos, what is different?

Also, again, when I look at the video in the OP, at 45 seconds it is basically showing a group of people's feet.

And again, if you look at the building in the background in the two different videos, you can clearly see it is reversed.

"What makes it clearly two different sides?"

And you've posted yet another one of those that can be reduced to the punch line "who ya' gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes???"

Either you have never seen an automobile or any similar vehicle, or you are lying.

The two views are clearly the van from the driver's side, and that of the passenger's side.

Forum List

Back