The Mirror Image Van Takes Ill-ary Away???

The video was mirrored.
Reversing the video makes it run backwards, like a Jimi Hendrix solo.

PC, I cant see a driver in either videos. Not saying there ISNT one, just cant see one.
Study the van itself.

At 15 seconds, it is clearly the drivers side into which she is tossed.

Now study the van pictured at 45 seconds.
It is clearly the passenger side.

Any explanation?

If not.....why would there have been two episodes pictured?

What makes it "clearly" the drivers side in one and passenger side in the other, other than the direction the van is facing?

Look at the backgrounds. You can clearly see the building in the background has been reversed. In the first version of the video, the building has some large brownish panels on the left and a row of windows to the right of that. In the second version, the row of windows is on the left with the brownish panels on the right.

Oh, and your times are off. In the OP video, at 45 seconds, it is showing little more than the feet of the group of people around Clinton. You can see the van and the building in the background pretty well at approximately 4 seconds and reversed at approximately 20 seconds.

I can't tell if this is a serious post or just a joke. So perhaps, good job! :lol:

Look at the van @ 15 second.

Look at the van @ 45 seconds.

Clearly two different sides.

You're not claiming that you can't see that....are you?

What makes it clearly two different sides? Other than the van facing in opposite directions in the videos, what is different?

Also, again, when I look at the video in the OP, at 45 seconds it is basically showing a group of people's feet.

And again, if you look at the building in the background in the two different videos, you can clearly see it is reversed.

"What makes it clearly two different sides?"

And you've posted yet another one of those that can be reduced to the punch line "who ya' gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes???"

Either you have never seen an automobile or any similar vehicle, or you are lying.

The two views are clearly the van from the driver's side, and that of the passenger's side.

You seem to be avoiding giving any specifics. What, specifically, is different about the vans in the two videos that makes you say that one is on the passenger side and one the driver's side? I understand that the van is facing in opposite directions in the two videos, but it's been pointed out to you that it appears to be just a mirror image. Do you see a driver in either video? Do you see the steering wheel? What is it you can see, beyond the direction the van is pointing, that is different in the two videos?

You also have failed to explain why the building in the background has been reversed in the two videos, if they are not mirror images.

I continue to question whether you are serious about this or just being silly. :)

Study the van itself.

At 15 seconds, it is clearly the drivers side into which she is tossed.

Now study the van pictured at 45 seconds.
It is clearly the passenger side.

Any explanation?

If not.....why would there have been two episodes pictured?

What makes it "clearly" the drivers side in one and passenger side in the other, other than the direction the van is facing?

Look at the backgrounds. You can clearly see the building in the background has been reversed. In the first version of the video, the building has some large brownish panels on the left and a row of windows to the right of that. In the second version, the row of windows is on the left with the brownish panels on the right.

Oh, and your times are off. In the OP video, at 45 seconds, it is showing little more than the feet of the group of people around Clinton. You can see the van and the building in the background pretty well at approximately 4 seconds and reversed at approximately 20 seconds.

I can't tell if this is a serious post or just a joke. So perhaps, good job! :lol:

What makes it clearly two different sides? Other than the van facing in opposite directions in the videos, what is different?

Also, again, when I look at the video in the OP, at 45 seconds it is basically showing a group of people's feet.

And again, if you look at the building in the background in the two different videos, you can clearly see it is reversed.

And you've posted yet another one of those that can be reduced to the punch line "who ya' gonna believe, me or your lyin' eyes???"

Either you have never seen an automobile or any similar vehicle, or you are lying.

The two views are clearly the van from the driver's side, and that of the passenger's side.

You seem to be avoiding giving any specifics. What, specifically, is different about the vans in the two videos that makes you say that one is on the passenger side and one the driver's side? I understand that the van is facing in opposite directions in the two videos, but it's been pointed out to you that it appears to be just a mirror image. Do you see a driver in either video? Do you see the steering wheel? What is it you can see, beyond the direction the van is pointing, that is different in the two videos?

You also have failed to explain why the building in the background has been reversed in the two videos, if they are not mirror images.

I continue to question whether you are serious about this or just being silly. :)

I'll leave it up to any who have seen the two distinctly opposite sides of the van in the OP vid to decide whether you are playing the fool, or are one.

The shoe wasn't a glass slipper....that's for sure.

It might be one of the ruby slippers.....

Bill said on Charlie Rose that Deplorable Hillary has spells like this all the time... :eusa_whistle:

Check this out: Pravda....er, CBS hides this admission.....

"CBS edits out Bill Clinton saying his wife 'frequently' had dehydration spells"
CBS edits out Bill Clinton saying his wife 'frequently' had dehydration spells
that's the cbs i know, still cooking their stories.

Van pulls up from the right, driver's side to the curb ...and she is thrown in to the door on the driver's side.

Later in the vid...van pulls up from the left, passenger's side to the curb...and Ill-ary is tossed in on the passenger's side door.

No way to dispute that.

Still waiting for an explanation as to why it takes place twice.

I'll leave it up to any who have seen the two distinctly opposite sides of the van in the OP vid to decide whether you are playing the fool, or are one.

In other words, no, you don't have any answer.

Let me ask again. Have you looked at the building in the background of both videos? If you do, you'll notice that it is reversed. In the first video there are large brownish panels on the left side and a row of windows on the right. In the second video the windows are on the left and the panels on the right. Do you honestly not see how that indicates a reversed, mirror image of the video?

I may as well also ask again what, specifically, indicates to you that Clinton goes into the driver's side in one video and the passenger's side in the other. Is it only the direction the van is facing? Do you not see how it would appear that way if the video was reversed?

How about the fact that the people in both videos move in the same places and at the same times, just in reverse? Do you think that not only was this a staged event which for some reason was done twice, but also was choreographed so well that it looks exactly the same both times, just in opposite directions?

Van pulls up from the right, driver's side to the curb ...and she is thrown in to the door on the driver's side.

Later in the vid...van pulls up from the left, passenger's side to the curb...and Ill-ary is tossed in on the passenger's side door.

No way to dispute that.

Later in the vid...mirror image of the first clip, van pulling up from the opposite side, building in the background has been reversed, tree in the foreground is on the opposite side, because the video has been reversed.

Look, disputed! ;)

In other words, no, you don't have any answer.

Let me ask again. Have you looked at the building in the background of both videos? If you do, you'll notice that it is reversed. In the first video there are large brownish panels on the left side and a row of windows on the right. In the second video the windows are on the left and the panels on the right. Do you honestly not see how that indicates a reversed, mirror image of the video?

I may as well also ask again what, specifically, indicates to you that Clinton goes into the driver's side in one video and the passenger's side in the other. Is it only the direction the van is facing? Do you not see how it would appear that way if the video was reversed?

How about the fact that the people in both videos move in the same places and at the same times, just in reverse? Do you think that not only was this a staged event which for some reason was done twice, but also was choreographed so well that it looks exactly the same both times, just in opposite directions?

"In other words, no, you don't have any answer."

Stop lying.

No way to dispute that.

Later in the vid...mirror image of the first clip, van pulling up from the opposite side, building in the background has been reversed, tree in the foreground is on the opposite side, because the video has been reversed.

Look, disputed! ;)

So.....you can't stop lying?

There may be help for you.....see a metaphysician.

No way to dispute that.

Look, disputed! ;)

Feel free to point out my lies. You should also feel free to actually address the reversed building in the background, or the positions and movements of the people in the two clips being the same but reversed, things like that.

Considering I've pointed these things out to you multiple times and you've yet to respond to them in any substantial way in your posts, I won't hold my breath. Perhaps you don't feel capable of addressing the points? :D

No way to dispute that.

Look, disputed! ;)

Feel free to point out my lies. You should also feel free to actually address the reversed building in the background, or the positions and movements of the people in the two clips being the same but reversed, things like that.

Considering I've pointed these things out to you multiple times and you've yet to respond to them in any substantial way in your posts, I won't hold my breath. Perhaps you don't feel capable of addressing the points? :D

"Feel free to point out my lies."

I did.

Several times already: the vid clearly shows two distinctly opposite sides of the van.

So...let's simply agree that you can't stop lying.

Anyone who views the vid will recognize your character flaw.
Unfortunately, there is no vaccine that would help you.

( Sigh)…I'm always so disappointed when a liar’s pants don’t actually catch on fire.

No way to dispute that.

Look, disputed! ;)

I did.

Several times already: the vid clearly shows two distinctly opposite sides of the van.

( Sigh)…I'm always so disappointed when a liar’s pants don’t actually catch on fire.

Apparently you don't know the difference between a difference of opinion and lies.

I've explained why I believe the second video to be (quite clearly) a mirror image of the first. I've pointed out the background is the same but reversed, that the people in the videos make the exact same movements but reversed. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but say, "The cars pull up from different directions! It must mean it happened twice!" and ignored the possibility of the videos being mirror images of each other.

I can only conclude that either you are doing this as a joke or are truly incapable of seeing how the videos could be the same images reversed. In either case I'm obviously not going to get anywhere more in this conversation so I'll leave you to it.

No way to dispute that.

Look, disputed! ;)

I did.

Apparently you don't know the difference between a difference of opinion and lies.

I've explained why I believe the second video to be (quite clearly) a mirror image of the first. I've pointed out the background is the same but reversed, that the people in the videos make the exact same movements but reversed. You, on the other hand, have done nothing but say, "The cars pull up from different directions! It must mean it happened twice!" and ignored the possibility of the videos being mirror images of each other.

I can only conclude that either you are doing this as a joke or are truly incapable of seeing how the videos could be the same images reversed. In either case I'm obviously not going to get anywhere more in this conversation so I'll leave you to it.

dont bother with this troll.she only sees what she wants to see.She ignores facts that reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has followed and expanded on.:biggrin:

I and many others took her to school on that years ago same as how i took you to school as well that 9/11 was an inside job years ago.FACT.:biggrin:

No way to dispute that.

Look, disputed! ;)

I did.

"Apparently you don't know the difference between a difference of opinion and lies."

Of course I do.

As I proved, the vid shows the incident taking place first from one side of the van...then on the other.

No opinions involved....facts.

Hence...you're a liar.

Look, disputed! ;)

I did.

dont bother with this troll.she only sees what she wants to see.She ignores facts that reagan got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has followed and expanded on.:biggrin:

I and many others took her to school on that years ago same as how i took you to school as well that 9/11 was an inside job years ago.FACT.:biggrin:

You agree with the bear-guy???

Well, then....that's the icing on the cake.

There could be no better proof that, as always, I am correct.

Actually, the second vid (van pulls up from the right) is the vid that was out there first. That's the vid that I and many other saw/posted. The first vid popped up after. It's just a mirror image of the original vid. Nothing more, nothing less.

What's interesting is .... watch mrs. bills head. It is stiff and rigid the entire time she's being propped up against the pole. The van pulls up, they have to drag her to the van. The story at the point was that she had gotten dehydrated and over heated. I've seen dehydrated, you walk/look like you're drunk, limbs are loosey goosey wobbly. She wasn't, she was stiff as a board. Now, watch when they have her by both arms - bald guy on her right is holding onto her upper arm - and they move her forward to get her into the van. As bald guy steps off of the curb she kind of falls forward. Watch her head as she does this. It is STILL stiff as a board. Someone who was dehydrated/over heated would not display that type of movement. Being dehydrated makes you light headed and dizzy, not stiff as a board. Her body position doesn't line up with what they're saying is wrong with her. Substitute pneumonia (cause they suddenly changed the narrative). Still doesn't add up. She is suffering from something much more serious and they are lying their asses off covering it up. Thank you person who took that vid and put it on the net for all to see. Now we can scrutinize her movements knowing full well they are lying.

Curiouser and curiouser.....

Check out this vid.....

How can the van be seen approaching from the left and from the right.....???????

Heard a caller claim that there is a body double of Ill-ary....

Could this vid add credence to this claim?

Remember this oldie.....
The eight Saddam body doubles are gathered in one of the bunkers in downtown Baghdad. Tariq Aziz, the deputy prime minister, comes in and says, "I have some good news and some bad news."

There was a bomb attack, and Saddam was the target....

They ask for the good news first. Aziz says, 'The good news is that Saddam is still alive, so you all still have jobs."

"And the bad news?" they ask. Aziz replies, "He's lost an arm."

Jesus Christ on a bicycle you are stupid.

They didn't have bicycles back when Jesus was moving around.
Now who's stupid.

Jesus Christ on a jet ski you're humorless.

aa17b3940306b251c6d35a1e5c02d293.jpg

Actually, the second vid (van pulls up from the right) is the vid that was out there first. That's the vid that I and many other saw/posted. The first vid popped up after. It's just a mirror image of the original vid. Nothing more, nothing less.

What's interesting is .... watch mrs. bills head. It is stiff and rigid the entire time she's being propped up against the pole. The van pulls up, they have to drag her to the van. The story at the point was that she had gotten dehydrated and over heated. I've seen dehydrated, you walk/look like you're drunk, limbs are loosey goosey wobbly. She wasn't, she was stiff as a board. Now, watch when they have her by both arms - bald guy on her right is holding onto her upper arm - and they move her forward to get her into the van. As bald guy steps off of the curb she kind of falls forward. Watch her head as she does this. It is STILL stiff as a board. Someone who was dehydrated/over heated would not display that type of movement. Being dehydrated makes you light headed and dizzy, not stiff as a board. Her body position doesn't line up with what they're saying is wrong with her. Substitute pneumonia (cause they suddenly changed the narrative). Still doesn't add up. She is suffering from something much more serious and they are lying their asses off covering it up. Thank you person who took that vid and put it on the net for all to see. Now we can scrutinize her movements knowing full well they are lying.

"It's just a mirror image of the original vid. Nothing more, nothing less."

No....there are two distinct episodes.
One on the driver's side, one on the passenger's side.

Check it out.

And now for a teachable moment.

images

This is the driver's side of a van.

images

This is the passenger side of a van.

Notice...they are not mirror images.

Both sides cannot be viewed simultaneously.

The vid in the OP shows the supposed-Hillary being tosses in first on one side....and then on the other.

Explanation still has not been provided.

Nope. In the first vid at the 15/16 second mark you can see the driver, on the far side (which, in that vid, means the steering wheel is on the right. Are we in England? I think not!), move his hand down. It's quick but watch several times, you will see it.

In the second vid you can see the driver, on the far side (which means the steering wheel is on the left, which is how we roll in the USofA!) steering/moving the wheel.

The driver is on the far side in each vid because it's the same video, just mirrored. Really. Look at everything else, it is exactly the same. All of it.

The back doors open the same on both sides of that van. There isn't a side that has a sliding door, like on a normal van.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back