The Mirror Image Van Takes Ill-ary Away???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Curiouser and curiouser.....

Check out this vid.....

How can the van be seen approaching from the left and from the right.....???????

Heard a caller claim that there is a body double of Ill-ary....

Could this vid add credence to this claim?

Remember this oldie.....
The eight Saddam body doubles are gathered in one of the bunkers in downtown Baghdad. Tariq Aziz, the deputy prime minister, comes in and says, "I have some good news and some bad news."

There was a bomb attack, and Saddam was the target....

They ask for the good news first. Aziz says, 'The good news is that Saddam is still alive, so you all still have jobs."

"And the bad news?" they ask. Aziz replies, "He's lost an arm."

One of the videos was removed here in the states and reposted flipped from Brazil, is what I read.

it's a reversal, look at the lapel pins. it's interesting, and i could almost guarantee that she has and uses a double. did they find the shoe ? cause she wants to throw it a Trump.

Of course it's just a mirror image. The people who produced the mirror image video have a large collection of anti-Hillary video's on YouTube, and they figured another video would help stoke the hatred for her, and the majority of the people who watch their video's would be too dumb to figure out what they did. They were right.

it's a reversal, look at the lapel pins. it's interesting, and i could almost guarantee that she has and uses a double. did they find the shoe ? cause she wants to throw it a Trump.

The shoe wasn't a glass slipper....that's for sure.

It might be one of the ruby slippers.....

There is no way the same van could be coming in from the the left and from the right.

Of course it's just a mirror image. The people who produced the mirror image video have a large collection of anti-Hillary video's on YouTube, and they figured another video would help stoke the hatred for her, and the majority of the people who watch their video's would be too dumb to figure out what they did. They were right.

So you have no explanation for how the same van could be filmed approaching from the left and from the right.

Well, at least your post is as informative as every other one you've managed.

There is no way the same van could be coming in from the the left and from the right.
it's the same video. i already called dibs on her broom when she's finished melting.

right, cause i'm sure she's such a nice person in real life... heh

at this rate, its possible that she might throw herself under a bus.
Literally.
Just one little trip off a curb....

Check out this vid.....

How can the van be seen approaching from the left and from the right.....???????

Remember this oldie.....
The eight Saddam body doubles are gathered in one of the bunkers in downtown Baghdad. Tariq Aziz, the deputy prime minister, comes in and says, "I have some good news and some bad news."

They ask for the good news first. Aziz says, 'The good news is that Saddam is still alive, so you all still have jobs."

Jesus Christ on a bicycle you are stupid.

Check out this vid.....

Remember this oldie.....

Jesus Christ on a bicycle you are stupid.

They didn't have bicycles back when Jesus was moving around.
Now who's stupid.

So you have no explanation for how the same van could be filmed approaching from the left and from the right.

I'll type slow so you might understand.
This bird is looking to my left...................This bird is looking to my right.
upload_2016-9-12_12-21-39.png
upload_2016-9-12_12-22-26.png

These aren't two separate birds. They are the same bird only one is a mirror image. That is what they did with the video. They are both the same, only one is the reverse image. Understand now?

Making a reverse video to fool people like PoliticalChick into thinking they had more ammunition is more of an indication of the dishonesty of anti-Hillary propagandists than it is of how nice Hillary is.

This bird is looking to my left...................This bird is looking to my right.
View attachment 89148 View attachment 89149

These aren't two separate birds. They are the same bird only one is a mirror image. That is what they did with the video. They are both the same, only one is the reverse image. Understand now?

OK....now...follow this closely: Ill-ary gets dragged in the passenger side door in one vid....

...and the drivers side door in the other vid.

Now....to prove you aren't a total imbecile....with a brain just slightly smaller than the bird you posted.....simply say "OH....I SEE!!!"

You can leave out all the "duhs"

Making a reverse video to fool people like PoliticalChick into thinking they had more ammunition is more of an indication of the dishonesty of anti-Hillary propagandists than it is of how nice Hillary is.

Gads. you're a total imbecile....

...and and excellent spokesperson for the Democrats.

"...Making a reverse video..."
Who made 'a reverse video..."?
And why?

Now...use the correct terminology: "Ill-ary."

OK....now...follow this closely: Ill-ary gets dragged in the passenger side door in one vid....

Now....to prove you aren't a total imbecile....with a brain just slightly smaller than the bird you posted.....simply say "OH....I SEE!!!"

Your intelligence always amazes me.

Your intelligence always amazes me.

"Your intelligence always amazes me."

First accurate post you've ever provided.

Still no one who can explain how Ill-ary gets tossed into the passenger side in one vid....

....and the driver's side in the next????

Check it out ....first at 15 seconds....

....then at 45 seconds.

Well??????????

One of the videos was removed here in the states and reposted flipped from Brazil, is what I read.

Impossible as an explanation for the transposition.

The only difference between here and Brazil is that bathwater circles the drain in opposite directions.

This is one of those insoluble puzzles....
...you know, like voting for Democrats.

Forum List

Back