• 18 - 34

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 35 - 55

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • 56 to Ancient

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
same as Delta but I'm 65 . Fox is on but I google after I see things and alerts on Fox that interest me . I find most news , even Fox to be fluff . I like radio , I like El Rushbo but I use google to verify pretty much all topics and info that I consider to be important . I also read the local newspaper and occasional news magazine . I also cruise the internet , visit certain sites for information . The most important issues to me outside of hobbies is Gun and immigration related news .

Through a process of osmosis, I absorb plenty of the mainstream news narrative.

I watch some PBS. Watched the McLaughlin Group yesterday.

I go to Drudge, because it's entertaining and alternative. People who don't visit Drudge don't always realize that it's a clearinghouse of links to other sites, and doesn't really contain any content of its own. I actually enjoy the sensationalism, and enjoy being exposed to "the other side of the news".

You have to filter whatever you read, and do some followup research.

I'm 46.

Pretty much the same as Delta. I am 41.

And an attractive 41 you are. :D

523716bsnxx88uuv_zpsi2smdh47.gif

The Appleseed Lens

Why are there so many comic book stories on TV and in the movies now?

There must be a way to make Bloomberg TV feel more relevant to high school students.

:afro:

Robin Hood

card.jpg

71 and Vietnam era veteran- 62-66 active duty.
Fox News Channel
OAN (One America News) TV
Some Rush
Some Glenn Beck
Some CSPAN
even some PBS (Documentaries)
History Channel
Science Channel
Military History Channel
I research things on internet. I do a lot of exploring on internet. I was born with a very curious mind and an IQ just below genius. Both the curiosity and IQ caused me a lot of trouble in school. Teachers don't take kindly to being proven wrong..

All I can say is that (most?) lefties think comedy channel celebs Colbert and Stewart are legitimate news analysts.

None , that I know, think that.

But most of the sources mentioned by those who have posted are really propaganda sites. That worries me.

People don't want news. They want their preconceptions reinforced.

Forum List

Back