The military CAN shoot INVADERS...The Insurrection Act

And soldiers in Iraq had the right to shoot.

Not so on American soil in a law enforcement capacity...notwithstanding the silly OP

What part of the very simple to comprehend Insurrection Act has you all twisted and confused? I’ll have my 11 year old nephew explain it to you for free. Remember, pretending not to understand something doesn’t make you right.
So...When did tiny trump declare an insurrection?

He hasn’t YET but he certainly can. You need help understanding that? M
Then why not bomb them on their trip?

Nah, not yet...but I like the idea of drones loaded with pepper spray following them.

What do you think is the likelihood that American soldiers will fire on unarmed women and children? I realize you Russian trolls would really, really like to see that happen, but I highly doubt that any American officer would give such an order, even if the orange idiot said it was OK.

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military. I figured I’d try to enlighten the lost fools one more time.
The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.

From my reading, this act does not apply to a force from outside of our borders trying to forcibly and illegally enter.

I also find that it appears federal law puts the primary onus on this to the states. When they cannot defend their borders with National Guard forces, federal troops can be called upon to assist.

What part of the very simple to comprehend Insurrection Act has you all twisted and confused? I’ll have my 11 year old nephew explain it to you for free. Remember, pretending not to understand something doesn’t make you right.
So...When did tiny trump declare an insurrection?

He hasn’t YET but he certainly can. You need help understanding that? M
Then why not bomb them on their trip?

Nah, not yet...but I like the idea of drones loaded with pepper spray following them.

What do you think is the likelihood that American soldiers will fire on unarmed women and children? I realize you Russian trolls would really, really like to see that happen, but I highly doubt that any American officer would give such an order, even if the orange idiot said it was OK.

unlikely anyone in any uniform shoots anyone unless it's for defensive reasons.

Only Government can solve problems. We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

And there it is folks.....The LIBERAL GOD....BIG GOVERNMENT

BreakingNEWS
Big, corrupt, out of control manipulated Government is actually the CAUSE of most of the problems we have today

Sorry, but you had to be told :itsok:
the right wing has no capital solutions. Government solves all problems.

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military. I figured I’d try to enlighten the lost fools one more time.
The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.

That's kind of what the military is for.

Clearly you know nothing of the military. Just tell them it will save the country and they will commit any atrocity.

Only Government can solve problems. We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

BreakingNEWS
Big, corrupt, out of control manipulated Government is actually the CAUSE of most of the problems we have today

LefTard Logic:
“I can’t solve my problems, only Father Government can.”

BreakingNEWS

Of all the false religions ever dreamed up that one is the most dangerous, and absurd.

BreakingNEWS

LefTard Logic:
“I can’t solve my problems, only Father Government can.”
especially at the border! only lousy capitalists lose money on border policies.

BreakingNEWS

Of all the false religions ever dreamed up that one is the most dangerous, and absurd.
it is the only one the right wing truly believes in. Government has all solutions not capitalists.

Trade wars and losing money on border policy Proves it.

The Insurrection Act:
there is no insurrection.

Your President, and not beggars on an internet forum makes that judgement call.
words have meaning. right wing fantasy is not reality.
neither are left wing fantasies of goodness n kumbaya.
only illegals don't care about the law.

there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. there is no appeal to ignorance of that legal fact.

If these people from the various caravans decide to be hostile with either the Border Patrol or the military, Like throwing rocks or other things, I believe they have a right to shoot them with rubber pellets. I don't think we are there to kill anyone. But if these people want to rage disruption, we are there to "crash the party".

I am sure not everyone will agree. But think of if your home and.family were being invaded, you don't think you would show a force? It's security. We are there to protect the Homeland.

A justifiable retaliatory action against deadly force can include....Yep, deadly force.

As Acting Emperor of the Western Hemisphere I have already authorized the use of real lead bullets by the US Military.

I can't force them too though.

Yet.

we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Haha...Holy shit!
Danny will seize every opportunity to beg for free shit.
why complain about Spending, right wingers. you give us free crime, drug, and terror wars.

The Insurrection Act:

That's kind of what the military is for.
we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause. our common defense clause cannot be used for this issue.

The Insurrection Act:

there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. there is no appeal to ignorance of that legal fact.

I’ve you told you many times before bud...our immigration law is our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty. Real Americans learned this by third grade...you were not taught this in Mexico. Look it up.

I’ve you told you many times before bud...our immigration law is our Declaration Of Independence, our right to sovereignty. Real Americans learned this by third grade...you were not taught this in Mexico. Look it up.
you only appeal to ignorance and your bigotry cannot convince me, this time.

Forum List

Back