The military CAN shoot INVADERS...The Insurrection Act

If these people from the various caravans decide to be hostile with either the Border Patrol or the military, Like throwing rocks or other things, I believe they have a right to shoot them with rubber pellets. I don't think we are there to kill anyone. But if these people want to rage disruption, we are there to "crash the party".

I am sure not everyone will agree. But think of if your home and.family were being invaded, you don't think you would show a force? It's security. We are there to protect the Homeland.

A justifiable retaliatory action against deadly force can include....Yep, deadly force.

As Acting Emperor of the Western Hemisphere I have already authorized the use of real lead bullets by the US Military.

I can't force them too though.

Yet.

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military. I figured I’d try to enlighten the lost fools one more time.
The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.
Just crush them like Kent State......

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military. I figured I’d try to enlighten the lost fools one more time.
The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.

Ah, nothing like Republicans getting together to talk about who they're gonna shoot.

The Insurrection Act:

Ah, nothing like Republicans getting together to talk about who they're gonna shoot.

Yeah it’s super scary in here...run to your safe space kiddo.

The Insurrection Act:

10,000 gun murders a year.... and you want to kill more people.

The Insurrection Act:

Nobody “WANTS” to kill people. Think cause and affect.

The Insurrection Act:

I think you're lying. There are plenty of people who want to kill people. Think killers.

The Insurrection Act:
there is no insurrection.

Your President, and not beggars on an internet forum makes that judgement call.
words have meaning. right wing fantasy is not reality.
neither are left wing fantasies of goodness n kumbaya.

The Insurrection Act:

Actually when you kill commies you're potentially saving millions more lives through preventative measures.

Considering the 100 million people executed, forcibly starved to death or worked to death by commies, when you kill one of them you technically saved 5 people from a horrific fate.

Just sayin....

The Insurrection Act:

I think you're lying. There are plenty of people who want to kill people. Think killers.
and softball fields. .

The Insurrection Act:

No time for semantics

If these people from the various caravans decide to be hostile with either the Border Patrol or the military, Like throwing rocks or other things, I believe they have a right to shoot them with rubber pellets. I don't think we are there to kill anyone. But if these people want to rage disruption, we are there to "crash the party".

I am sure not everyone will agree. But think of if your home and.family were being invaded, you don't think you would show a force? It's security. We are there to protect the Homeland.

A justifiable retaliatory action against deadly force can include....Yep, deadly force.

As Acting Emperor of the Western Hemisphere I have already authorized the use of real lead bullets by the US Military.

Yet.

we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

No offense, but using that word in your post is NOT HELPFUL.

No offense taken....”not helpful” in what way?
It undermines your arguments and paints you as bigoted. There are enough valid arguments against Illegal Immigration without having to use that language.

It may have been more acceptable to use such terms in the 50s such as with The Eisenhower initiative to stop Illegal Immigration, but today with The Left's Hypersensitivity and Outrage over EVERYTHING, you are not helping yourself or your argument.

Glad to see you changed it.

The Insurrection Act:
the right wing doesn't really care about natural rights. we no longer take them seriously in the abortion threads.

Yet.

we have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

Haha...Holy shit!
Danny will seize every opportunity to beg for free shit.

The Insurrection Act:

i am considering a root cellar.

Anyone remember this?

david-and-goliath.jpg

If it was my son on the line defending this country from Diseased Illegal Horde throwing rocks at them and end up getting killed, I will then have to resort to throwing rocks at any one who has an Obama/Biden or I'm--->With the Sick One, bumperstickers. I mean if it is okay for them to throw rocks at our soldiers then it should be fair game to throw rocks back...Just bigger rocks.

military-catapult.jpg

The Insurrection Act:
the right wing doesn't really care about natural rights. we no longer take them seriously in the abortion threads.
We do care about natural rights.....don't attack people, then you wont get your ass kicked.

As one of the generals said, US troops had rocks thrown at them daily by the Iraqis. Not once ever did they shoot someone who threw a rock. The troops one the border won't do it either.
And soldiers in Iraq had the right to shoot.

Not so on American soil in a law enforcement capacity...notwithstanding the silly OP

Forum List

Back