The military CAN shoot INVADERS...The Insurrection Act

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military. I figured I’d try to enlighten the lost fools one more time.
The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.
the legal ability to is not the issue.

how insanely stupid it would be to do it, much less say you will, is.

now while i do agree it would be stupid to shoot people throwing rocks, it would now be MORE stupid to throw said rocks. but if M13 or other "bad people" are in that crowd, some are gonna pull guns and get shit started cause they get kicks out of it.

There are no "bad people" in the caravan. That's the whole point. Unarmed women and children, mostly. If you think the US looked bad locking frightened children into cages, imagine how it would look if that little girl was lying dead on the ground instead of crying and clinging to her mama.
Let's not be too idealistic, Dragonlady. I agree with you 99% of the time, but of course there are some people in the caravan that we don't want on our side of the border. That is what the border vetting process is for, and we'll get 'em.
They are mostly young working age males. Many openly admit they are coming for work. They won't get in, although they're talking tough right now and taking advantage of the free eats and sympathy rides that the caravan is getting.

All these folks getting all hyped up and talking about shooting them are disgusting, but let's keep our feet on the ground. With all the extra personnel Trump is allocating to the border, even the groups that peel off and attempt to jump the border aren't going to have much luck.

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military. I figured I’d try to enlighten the lost fools one more time.
The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.
How exciting for you! :clap:

The Insurrection Act:
the legal ability to is not the issue.

how insanely stupid it would be to do it, much less say you will, is.

now while i do agree it would be stupid to shoot people throwing rocks, it would now be MORE stupid to throw said rocks. but if M13 or other "bad people" are in that crowd, some are gonna pull guns and get shit started cause they get kicks out of it.

There are no "bad people" in the caravan. That's the whole point. Unarmed women and children, mostly. If you think the US looked bad locking frightened children into cages, imagine how it would look if that little girl was lying dead on the ground instead of crying and clinging to her mama.
Are you kidding? Hard-core trumpanzees would rejoice.

If these people from the various caravans decide to be hostile with either the Border Patrol or the military, Like throwing rocks or other things, I believe they have a right to shoot them with rubber pellets. I don't think we are there to kill anyone. But if these people want to rage disruption, we are there to "crash the party".

I am sure not everyone will agree. But think of if your home and.family were being invaded, you don't think you would show a force? It's security. We are there to protect the Homeland.

A justifiable retaliatory action against deadly force can include....Yep, deadly force.

As one of the generals said, US troops had rocks thrown at them daily by the Iraqis. Not once ever did they shoot someone who threw a rock. The troops one the border won't do it either.

This is a depussified military...their Commander In Chief has balls of steel and he’s emboldened them. Use extreme caution there little Gustavo.

Trump doesn't even have the balls to VISIT the troops, because they're in war zones and it's scary there. He's the only President he hasn't visited the troops. I guess Commander Bone Spur gets nervous being around guns.

Don't think the US military hasn't noticed.

“Don't think the US military hasn't noticed.”
Is this the same military he just gave a huge bonus to?
Have they “noticed” the YTD on their pay checks?
Gee...what bonus did we get? I'm retired and any bonus also reflects in our retirement checks. Nada. I guess you are just another trumpanzee sucker, eh?

The Insurrection Act:

Ah, nothing like Republicans getting together to talk about who they're gonna shoot.
Actually, if you want to be accurate, it's: "Nothing like Republicans getting together to talk about sitting safely at home watching others shoot someone."

If these people from the various caravans decide to be hostile with either the Border Patrol or the military, Like throwing rocks or other things, I believe they have a right to shoot them with rubber pellets. I don't think we are there to kill anyone. But if these people want to rage disruption, we are there to "crash the party".

I am sure not everyone will agree. But think of if your home and.family were being invaded, you don't think you would show a force? It's security. We are there to protect the Homeland.

A justifiable retaliatory action against deadly force can include....Yep, deadly force.

As one of the generals said, US troops had rocks thrown at them daily by the Iraqis. Not once ever did they shoot someone who threw a rock. The troops one the border won't do it either.
And soldiers in Iraq had the right to shoot.

Not so on American soil in a law enforcement capacity...notwithstanding the silly OP

What part of the very simple to comprehend Insurrection Act has you all twisted and confused? I’ll have my 11 year old nephew explain it to you for free. Remember, pretending not to understand something doesn’t make you right.
So...When did tiny trump declare an insurrection?

No offense, but using that word in your post is NOT HELPFUL.

No offense taken....”not helpful” in what way?
It undermines your arguments and paints you as bigoted. There are enough valid arguments against Illegal Immigration without having to use that language.

It may have been more acceptable to use such terms in the 50s such as with The Eisenhower initiative to stop Illegal Immigration, but today with The Left's Hypersensitivity and Outrage over EVERYTHING, you are not helping yourself or your argument.

Glad to see you changed it.

I gave up on selling my agenda to the twisted pukes on the Left long ago. I can’t give two fucks what they might think of my choice of words. I only changed it to keep the mods from pissing themselves after you called it out. I ALWAYS try to refer to wetbacks as wetbacks.
I always refer to a liberal as lazy asswipe, welfare pukes, who dont do shit for this country. I guess that sums it up....
Well...talk is certainly cheap....especially when you can live your violent fantasies safely from your own anonymous nic and hiding behind your keyboard.

Just put up a big sign..

1*GzN3v7-7si7gkEqgwOwqSA.png

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military.
That would be the end of the Trump era right then and there.

But you go ahead and keep jerking off to that fantasy, you sick fuck.

Not so on American soil in a law enforcement capacity...notwithstanding the silly OP

What part of the very simple to comprehend Insurrection Act has you all twisted and confused? I’ll have my 11 year old nephew explain it to you for free. Remember, pretending not to understand something doesn’t make you right.

He hasn’t YET but he certainly can. You need help understanding that? M

Then why not bomb them on their trip?

Nah, not yet...but I like the idea of drones loaded with pepper spray following them.

Nah, not yet...but I like the idea of drones loaded with pepper spray following them.
Just feed them MRE's that'll learn 'em...

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military.
That would be the end of the Trump era right then and there.

But you go ahead and keep jerking off to that fantasy, you sick fuck.
I worry that you are wrong. The blood sport deplorables....there are a lot more of them than we thought.

So....has he yet?

How about now?

Now?

Anything yet?

Only Government can solve problems. We have a general welfare clause not a general warfare clause.

And there it is folks.....The LIBERAL GOD....BIG GOVERNMENT

BreakingNEWS
Big, corrupt, out of control manipulated Government is actually the CAUSE of most of the problems we have today

Sorry, but you had to be told :itsok:

I worry that you are wrong. The blood sport deplorables....there are a lot more of them than we thought.

You mean like the ones on baseball fields shooting senators .......
Or maybe like this Dim macho guy, kicking a woman...?
(You liberals are SO BRAVE!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back