The military CAN shoot INVADERS...The Insurrection Act

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military. I figured I’d try to enlighten the lost fools one more time.
The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.

If these people from the various caravans decide to be hostile with either the Border Patrol or the military, Like throwing rocks or other things, I believe they have a right to shoot them with rubber pellets. I don't think we are there to kill anyone. But if these people want to rage disruption, we are there to "crash the party".

I am sure not everyone will agree. But think of if your home and.family were being invaded, you don't think you would show a force? It's security. We are there to protect the Homeland.

There’s a number of folks here with their heads in their asses...they refuse to believe that little Gustavo could get his ass kicked or shot by our military. I figured I’d try to enlighten the lost fools one more time.
The Insurrection Act:
The Insurrection Act represents what is considered an acceptable use of soldiers: authorized by the President himself, as the ultimate tool through which the United States exercises its sovereign authority within its borders. Use of soldiers is a last resort; the President may only approve it under the Insurrection Act when he determines that the civil authorities are unwilling or unable to enforce the laws. The President must make a proclamation ordering those involved to disperse. But once the President has invoked the Insurrection Act, the Posse Comitatus Act does not apply.
there is no insurrection.

If these people from the various caravans decide to be hostile with either the Border Patrol or the military, Like throwing rocks or other things, I believe they have a right to shoot them with rubber pellets. I don't think we are there to kill anyone. But if these people want to rage disruption, we are there to "crash the party".

I am sure not everyone will agree. But think of if your home and.family were being invaded, you don't think you would show a force? It's security. We are there to protect the Homeland.

A justifiable retaliatory action against deadly force can include....Yep, deadly force.

The Insurrection Act:

Your President, and not beggars on an internet forum makes that judgement call.

The Insurrection Act:
the legal ability to is not the issue.

how insanely stupid it would be to do it, much less say you will, is.

now while i do agree it would be stupid to shoot people throwing rocks, it would now be MORE stupid to throw said rocks. but if M13 or other "bad people" are in that crowd, some are gonna pull guns and get shit started cause they get kicks out of it.

A justifiable retaliatory action against deadly force can include....Yep, deadly force.

As one of the generals said, US troops had rocks thrown at them daily by the Iraqis. Not once ever did they shoot someone who threw a rock. The troops one the border won't do it either.

The Insurrection Act:
the legal ability to is not the issue.

how insanely stupid it would be to do it, much less say you will, is.

now while i do agree it would be stupid to shoot people throwing rocks, it would now be MORE stupid to throw said rocks. but if M13 or other "bad people" are in that crowd, some are gonna pull guns and get shit started cause they get kicks out of it.

There are no "bad people" in the caravan. That's the whole point. Unarmed women and children, mostly. If you think the US looked bad locking frightened children into cages, imagine how it would look if that little girl was lying dead on the ground instead of crying and clinging to her mama.

As one of the generals said, US troops had rocks thrown at them daily by the Iraqis. Not once ever did they shoot someone who threw a rock. The troops one the border won't do it either.

"Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming...."

This is a depussified military...their Commander In Chief has balls of steel and he’s emboldened them. Use extreme caution there little Gustavo.

This is a depussified military...their Commander In Chief has balls of steel and he’s emboldened them. Use extreme caution there little Gustavo.

Trump doesn't even have the balls to VISIT the troops, because they're in war zones and it's scary there. He's the only President he hasn't visited the troops. I guess Commander Bone Spur gets nervous being around guns.

No male member of the Trump family has EVER served in the military, not through two world wars, Korea, Vietnam, even when the draft said they must. Not Trump, not his father, and not his grandfather and certainly not his sons. Cowards all.

Don't think the men and women of the US military haven't noticed.

Trump doesn't even have the balls to VISIT the troops, because they're in war zones and it's scary there. He's the only President he hasn't visited the troops. I guess Commander Bone Spur gets nervous being around guns.

Don't think the US military hasn't noticed.

“Don't think the US military hasn't noticed.”
Is this the same military he just gave a huge bonus to?
Have they “noticed” the YTD on their pay checks?

I don't want to see anybody shot, I want to see them forced to walk 1,000 miles back to the shithole they came from.

National Guard troops shot American students for no cause. Those criminals got off. Hopefully, real Americans will restrain themselves from further unconscionable acts.

The Insurrection Act:

Your President, and not beggars on an internet forum makes that judgement call.
words have meaning. right wing fantasy is not reality.

Forum List

Back