The Michael J Fox show

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Anyone watching this? It's one of my new favorite sitcoms

[ame=http://youtu.be/4hJ8bK_1A3E]Art Heist! - The Michael J. Fox Show - YouTube[/ame]

This episode was so funny

[ame=http://youtu.be/zfU63ot1yQ4]The Michael J. Fox show: Art (S01E03) - YouTube[/ame]

I like it, it's much better then RW's shoe.

I was negative about it at first, I thought it was going to be a token homage to MJF's debility, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Excellent writing, very good acting, MJF is hilarious, best sitcom on TV right now...but I'm not sure it will last. Time slot opposite RW who is a hollywood icon (not funny) and it has Buffy... but i've watched 2 episodes of it and find it tired, flat and forced.

Too bad.

But if anyone wants to be surprised and delighted, try the Michael J Fox Show.

BTW - To counter "Buffy" MJFS has brought in Anne Heche...ouch.

Not only is she hilarious as well all I can say is "yummy".

In a Buffy vs. Heche cagematch...I'm going with a draw...

Last edited:
I like it, it's much better then RW's shoe.

I was negative about it at first, I thought it was going to be a token homage to MJF's debility, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Excellent writing, very good acting, MJF is hilarious, best sitcom on TV right now...but I'm not sure it will last. Time slot opposite RW who is a hollywood icon (not funny) and it has Buffy... but i've watched 2 episodes of it and find it tired, flat and forced.

Too bad.

But if anyone wants to be surprised and delighted, try the Michael J Fox Show.

BTW - To counter "Buffy" MJFS has brought in Anne Heche...ouch.

Not only is she hilarious as well all I can say is "yummy".

In a Buffy vs. Heche cagematch...I'm going with a draw...

That part where the mom gets all manipulated, "You're beautiful, Your're a natural, now lose the top" was hilarious :lol:

Yeah this show is way better then robin williams show.

Last edited:
Anyone watching this? It's one of my new favorite sitcoms

Art Heist! - The Michael J. Fox Show - YouTube

This episode was so funny

The Michael J. Fox show: Art (S01E03) - YouTube

Ive been planning on looking up the episodes of his show through on demand. Lately I've been hooked on Boardwalk Empire.

So far all the episodes have been real good.

I did catch' the crazy ones" which is what Alfalfa was talking about and it's ok it has some funny parts but just wasn't as funny to me as the Michael J. Fox show :cool:

I haven't seen boardwalk empire, is it a series you have to watch from the beginning like breaking bad?

Forum List

Back