The Media Needs To Start Practicing What They Preach Goddammit

Nothing new here...............they are doing what they have been doing for decades now..............Only difference being that Americans are tired of their crap. No one but the Liberal Lunatics listen to what they say anyway.

Personally, they can all Kiss My Ass.

Yep. "I have to clean up the mess Bush left" was Barack the Boy Scout's mantra. Yet he was the pinnacle of dignity and truth. Different yardstick for Trump- this double standard sure has gotten tiresome.

President Trump set the standard, they just followed the leader.
Sorry, but when everything you say is twisted so that it's unrecognizable to it's original form or intent I can see how you would feel that.
You don't listen to Trump. You already are at the point where just looking at him makes you mad.
So what you do is take the corrupt media's false interpretation of everything he says and you run with it.
I figure you are beyond hope, most likely because of your inherent prejudice.

You see, in order to fit in with people around you, you have to think a certain way.
And really after all this is about acceptance by those you live and work with.

The media has been pointing a camera at Trump, and letting him do the rest. The media doesn't make him tweet or say stupid shit on camera.

Then they started with President Clinton and Bush Sr. ,because this has been going on for 30 years and everybody is sick of it.
People want news.
Not to be told what the person said and meant by liberal interpretation.

The media has been pointing a camera at Trump, and letting him do the rest. The media doesn't make him tweet or say stupid shit on camera.
Oh..........so that is what this OP is about...............hmmmm

Seems to me the asshat from CNN was calling Trump a Jackass................fitting symbol of the Democratic Party........

But that is just CNN pointing the camera at Trump............interesting.
tenor.gif

Sorry, but when everything you say is twisted so that it's unrecognizable to it's original form or intent I can see how you would feel that.
You don't listen to Trump. You already are at the point where just looking at him makes you mad.
So what you do is take the corrupt media's false interpretation of everything he says and you run with it.

You see, in order to fit in with people around you, you have to think a certain way.
This was the most hateful, nasty, chaotic and unAmerican primary and election in my lifetime.....all due to Trump and his shenanigans.....

You guys can pretend like he's an angel and doesn't deserve the reaping for what he sowed....but I ain't buying your protesting of his treatment.

This was the most hateful, nasty, chaotic and unAmerican primary and election in my lifetime.....all due to Trump and his shenanigans.....

You guys can pretend like he's an angel and doesn't deserve the reaping for what he sowed....but I ain't buying your protesting of his treatment.
Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

And your side still went they are soooooooooooooo innocent...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.

Seems to me the asshat from CNN was calling Trump a Jackass................fitting symbol of the Democratic Party........

tenor.gif

The OP was about the media. And try telling me you didn't love Kristol when Bush was in office. You loved the man.

Now Scaramucci, Communications Director reporting directly to the President, is setting a new fucking standard with comments like “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac” and "I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock ".

I knew 2017 would be a very entertaining fucking year!

Lizza-Scaramucci.jpg

Then they started with President Clinton and Bush Sr. ,because this has been going on for 30 years and everybody is sick of it.
People want news.
Not to be told what the person said and meant by liberal interpretation.
Bill Kristol is not a journalist, or news anchor.

Trump was basically the target of some really despicable attacks from Republicans.
When you're the target of a shitstorm you're gonna get nasty. This was their choice...to go down that road...not his.

Trump can't hide behind his sex or his race like Democrats do.
He can only fight back or not fight at all.
He chooses to fight.
And he also has the gift of a strong work ethic.
He outworks all of these overly jealous assholes that are nipping at his heels.

tenor.gif

The OP was about the media. And try telling me you didn't love Kristol when Bush was in office. You loved the man.
Sorry.........I don't really give a flip about him................now or then.......

High time the media got a taste of it's own medicine................

CNN is now under lawsuit for slander 100 Million dollar suit...............the one that they fired people over...............They are now realizing people will no longer stand for their slander and lies.....................The lawsuit didn't end with the firing..............too bad.......

tenor.gif

They are just tying to sell soap. Looking at the voting demographics, Hillary got more votes so it kinda makes sense to play to them in order to obtain ratings.

It would be interesting to see what they would do if there were not more Hillary lovers than Trump lovers. In other words, if New York and California did not exist, would they be calling Trump a Jack ass?

Forum List

Back