The Media Needs To Start Practicing What They Preach Goddammit

Good. Are you now retracting your statement "...your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it"?
It is a saying and nothing more..............................
A saying with a very specific meaning. Again, are you retracting it or will you just keep dancing?
BS...............They decided to launch special investigations against Trump

Now more Special Councils are about to go forward against Hillary and Ukraine................

Tit for Tat..........FIRE WITH FIRE.

...Tit for Tat..........FIRE WITH FIRE.
Exactly. So now you are saying Trump will use the Trump administration is paying violent protesters to infiltrate LW rallies and that he is targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs. "Tit for Tat..........FIRE WITH FIRE." Like I said before, an interesting confession.

President Trump set the standard, they just followed the leader.

Then they started with President Clinton and Bush Sr. ,because this has been going on for 30 years and everybody is sick of it.
People want news.
Not to be told what the person said and meant by liberal interpretation.
Bill Kristol is not a journalist, or news anchor.
No....he represents the media however.
By that standard, you represent all RWers. What you say applies to all RWers and the LWers can use it against you.

Sorry, but when everything you say is twisted so that it's unrecognizable to it's original form or intent I can see how you would feel that.
You don't listen to Trump. You already are at the point where just looking at him makes you mad.
So what you do is take the corrupt media's false interpretation of everything he says and you run with it.
I figure you are beyond hope, most likely because of your inherent prejudice.

You see, in order to fit in with people around you, you have to think a certain way.
And really after all this is about acceptance by those you live and work with.
This was the most hateful, nasty, chaotic and unAmerican primary and election in my lifetime.....all due to Trump and his shenanigans.....

You guys can pretend like he's an angel and doesn't deserve the reaping for what he sowed....but I ain't buying your protesting of his treatment.
Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

And your side still went they are soooooooooooooo innocent...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
Billy Kristol is not my side, he's a right winger to the nth degree. And all the Bernie protesters were not my side either.

Trump declared WAR on the media, the lying media, fake news He chose this route...And honestly, he likes it. Trump thrives with having an adversary and churning up hatred.....it's what you all loved about him, and what he does best.

If there is no controversy to hate each other over, he creates one!
Kristol is an establishment puke paid to spout the party line. He has as much contempt for the voters as he shows for Trump. He a useless talking-head like Krauthammer. First he established his conservative bonifides then whenever the opportunity arises he trashes anyone the Deep State doesn't support.

Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

And your side still went they are soooooooooooooo innocent...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
Billy Kristol is not my side, he's a right winger to the nth degree. And all the Bernie protesters were not my side either.

Trump declared WAR on the media, the lying media, fake news He chose this route...And honestly, he likes it. Trump thrives with having an adversary and churning up hatred.....it's what you all loved about him, and what he does best.

The people who voted for him wants the corruption in Washington dealt with.
Which is what he's doing.
That means both parties and the media.
That's a nice wish, but it's the precise opposite of what Trump brought to Washington imo

He's doing a pretty good job of it so far.
Too bad you can't see it.

Yeah. The best way to fight corruption is to hire a bunch of billionaires, bankers, Wall Street execs and lawyers. They've never been known to be corrupt.
Ridiculous. How do you expect to run a WH with people that have no experience?

I have no worries regarding these investigations....they are all bull crud, especially the Ukraine allegations.... So go for it....waste our tax payer money on another 8 Benghazi like investigations....!!!
Benghazi was a dog & pony show, nothing more. Anyone who tried to seriously investigate it was either trashed from within by Democrats trying to prevent investigations or the media. It was going nowhere. Nobody allowed a special council to be appointed to investigate it.

Last edited:
...Tit for Tat..........FIRE WITH FIRE.
Exactly. So now you are saying Trump will use the Trump administration is paying violent protesters to infiltrate LW rallies and that he is targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs. "Tit for Tat..........FIRE WITH FIRE." Like I said before, an interesting confession.
You are stuck on stupid bro......................

I didn't SPECIFY WHICH TIT FOR TAT......................You are TROLLING and nothing more.

Then they started with President Clinton and Bush Sr. ,because this has been going on for 30 years and everybody is sick of it.
People want news.
Not to be told what the person said and meant by liberal interpretation.
Bill Kristol is not a journalist, or news anchor.
No....he represents the media however.
By that standard, you represent all RWers. What you say applies to all RWers and the LWers can use it against you.
No. Idiot!!!
He's a part of the media. Apparently most of them are of the same mind. So he represents most of them......not all of them.

On the political scale I'm a right-leaning moderate.

That's a nice wish, but it's the precise opposite of what Trump brought to Washington imo

Yeah. The best way to fight corruption is to hire a bunch of billionaires, bankers, Wall Street execs and lawyers. They've never been known to be corrupt.

I don't know. Why did you elect a man to run the White House who has no experience?

I think everyone is getting fed up with liberal journalists trashing the president on air. Bill Kristol got schooled on this subject when he called Trump a Jack-Ass on air.

The media doesn't do enough. They need to go full Fox News on Trump and stomp his guts into goo.

Suck it up cons nothing is going to change. A free press means they get to say whatever they like. That Trump is too thin-skinned and weak minded to put forth a coherent argument tells you all you need to know about what's going on here. It isn't anyone but Trump sinking him.

What part of no life long political carrier ties to lobbyists in both parties doesn't anyone get?
The independents out number both parties and keeps growing.

I don't know. Why did you elect a man to run the White House who has no experience?
I didn't vote for Obama.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Your deflection is noted.

Nothing new here...............they are doing what they have been doing for decades now..............Only difference being that Americans are tired of their crap. No one but the Liberal Lunatics listen to what they say anyway.

Personally, they can all Kiss My Ass.
Granted the lamestream media has been at this a long time but they have doubled down on Trump simply because early on he had the balls to call them out as the phony media leftists they are. It pissed them off and embarrassed them, so they shifted into a "get even" high gear...on steroids! So now they're looking like complete fools to rational Americans while the low information dopes in their audience cheer them on voraciously. It won't get them anywhere but it keeps them occupied.

I think everyone is getting fed up with liberal journalists trashing the president on air. Bill Kristol got schooled on this subject when he called Trump a Jack-Ass on air.

The media doesn't do enough. They need to go full Fox News on Trump and stomp his guts into goo.

Suck it up cons nothing is going to change. A free press means they get to say whatever they like. That Trump is too thin-skinned and weak minded to put forth a coherent argument tells you all you need to know about what's going on here. It isn't anyone but Trump sinking him.

A total rationalization of the situation.
It isn't the job of a "Free-Press" to create fake news and represent the interests of the opposition. Their job is to act as watchdogs for the public.

You ran a candidate for the WH with no experience.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?
Interesting, because most here see it as a comparison.

I didn't vote for Obama.

Deflection?
Interesting, because most here see it as a comparison.

Obama had experience. Trump had none.

And it shows.

Forum List

Back