The Media Needs To Start Practicing What They Preach Goddammit

Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

...........your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
An interesting confession. Are you claiming that the Trump administration is paying violent protesters to infiltrate LW rallies? That he/they are targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs?

Like paying protesters to go to his rallies.....................even better when they do it violently....

Like targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs...........

And your side still went they are soooooooooooooo innocent...........

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.
An interesting confession. Are you claiming that the Trump administration is paying violent protesters to infiltrate LW rallies? That he/they are targeting citizens with the FBI, IRS, ATF, and OSHA for their beliefs?
Selective memory syndrome. LOL

BS..........Reap what you sew................I simply don't care anymore............your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it.

Damn it eagle! I thought I told you ixna on the violent protestna, especially with divine wind roaming about!

Damn it eagle! I thought I told you ixna on the violent protestna, especially with divine wind roaming about!
I only farted in the wind...............I didn't spit..............

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

President Trump set the standard, they just followed the leader.

Then they started with President Clinton and Bush Sr. ,because this has been going on for 30 years and everybody is sick of it.
People want news.
Not to be told what the person said and meant by liberal interpretation.
Bill Kristol is not a journalist, or news anchor.

So what's that got to do with it?
Neither is Michael Savage.
This is about the main stream media.

Is that the problem?....Or do you not understand that "fighting fire with fire" means responding to an attack by using a similar method as one's attacker?

Is that the problem?....Or do you not understand that "fighting fire with fire" means responding to an attack by using a similar method as one's attacker?
Don't concern yourself.................we don't agree with the slime tactics of the Democratic Party................

Sorry, but when everything you say is twisted so that it's unrecognizable to it's original form or intent I can see how you would feel that.
You don't listen to Trump. You already are at the point where just looking at him makes you mad.
So what you do is take the corrupt media's false interpretation of everything he says and you run with it.
I figure you are beyond hope, most likely because of your inherent prejudice.

You see, in order to fit in with people around you, you have to think a certain way.
And really after all this is about acceptance by those you live and work with.
This was the most hateful, nasty, chaotic and unAmerican primary and election in my lifetime.....all due to Trump and his shenanigans.....

You guys can pretend like he's an angel and doesn't deserve the reaping for what he sowed....but I ain't buying your protesting of his treatment.

Billy Kristol is not my side, he's a right winger to the nth degree. And all the Bernie protesters were not my side either.

Trump declared WAR on the media, the lying media, fake news He chose this route...And honestly, he likes it. Trump thrives with having an adversary and churning up hatred.....it's what you all loved about him, and what he does best.

If there is no controversy to hate each other over, he creates one!

Sorry, but when everything you say is twisted so that it's unrecognizable to it's original form or intent I can see how you would feel that.
You don't listen to Trump. You already are at the point where just looking at him makes you mad.
So what you do is take the corrupt media's false interpretation of everything he says and you run with it.

You see, in order to fit in with people around you, you have to think a certain way.
This was the most hateful, nasty, chaotic and unAmerican primary and election in my lifetime.....all due to Trump and his shenanigans.....

You guys can pretend like he's an angel and doesn't deserve the reaping for what he sowed....but I ain't buying your protesting of his treatment.

Billy Kristol is not my side, he's a right winger to the nth degree. And all the Bernie protesters were not my side either.

Trump declared WAR on the media, the lying media, fake news He chose this route...And honestly, he likes it. Trump thrives with having an adversary and churning up hatred.....it's what you all loved about him, and what he does best.

Baloney.............your side, the establishment, and the never Trumpers have been crying about him even before he was President.

And to blame Bernie.......give me a break..............

They are losing..................and it's about time.

The people who voted for him wants the corruption in Washington dealt with.
Which is what he's doing.
That means both parties and the media.

Then they started with President Clinton and Bush Sr. ,because this has been going on for 30 years and everybody is sick of it.
People want news.
That's all I want, just the news, but is appears there are plenty of Americans watching the Fox, CNN, MSNBC,etc talking heads to make it profitable to keep putting them on there. After all, this isn't about "truth", it's about making money. God Bless America!

Cable News Wars: Inside the Unprecedented Battle for Viewers in Trump Era
According to the Pew Research Center, viewership for the primetime schedules of CNN, Fox News and MSNBC increased 55% to 4.8 million viewers in 2016, while daytime cable viewership grew 36%. In the first half of this year, viewing levels have not shrunk.

Due to the controversies swirling around the Trump administration, many nights feel as momentous for the future of the country as Election Night. In this fraught atmosphere, it’s no surprise that combined viewing of the Big Three cable-news networks — Fox News Channel, CNN and MSNBC — is up 33% through the first week of June compared with the same period last year...

....The pervasiveness of headlines and commentary online and on social media platforms has unquestionably stepped up the tempo for cable news. “We are just working at a different pace now,” Baier says. “It’s not just this administration but our society. People are now used to absorbing things in a nanosecond, and they expect their 24-hour cable news to be as fast as they are.

In the traditional Nielsen ratings race among the Big Three cable-news networks, there’s much more than bragging rights at stake. The competition among CNN, MSNBC and Fox News isn’t so much about stealing viewers from one another as it is about them trying to bring new viewers into their tent, via linear or digital platforms. Those audiences fuel advertising rates and affiliate fees and help build new digital businesses, including podcasts and e-newsletters.

Fox News built its enormously profitable enterprise on the back of being the most-watched news channel. After more than 15 years at the top, it commands nearly twice the affiliate fees of CNN and more than triple those of MSNBC (see chart)....

network-cable-channel-investment-and-viewers.jpg

People want news.

The Op link is Billy Kristol that Mud complained about....

People want news.

The Op link is Billy Kristol that Mud complained about....

Too bad we don't stay on the topic on all of the threads here on the board.

That's a nice wish, but it's the precise opposite of what Trump brought to Washington imo

That's a nice wish, but it's the precise opposite of what Trump brought to Washington imo

He's doing a pretty good job of it so far.
Too bad you can't see it.

Don't concern yourself.................we don't agree with the slime tactics of the Democratic Party................
Good. Are you now retracting your statement "...your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it"?

Good. Are you now retracting your statement "...your side is getting FIRE WITH FIRE.........deal with it"?
It is a saying and nothing more..............................to some it means only one thing to others it may not mean the exact same.

In regards to fire with fire..................the Liberals are getting hit back for a change...............They are punching and getting hit back..................Not necessarily going to the TACTICS THEY USED THAT SHOULD HAVE PUT THEM IN JAIL.

Considering the chaos President Trump is bringing to Washington, especially with Scaramucci's position, I have to wonder if this isn't one of the greatest Democrat Trojan Horse plays ever.

..Now Scaramucci, Communications Director reporting directly to the President, is setting a new fucking standard with comments like “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac” and "I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock ".

Who is in the best position to completely decimate the Republican party and set the Democrats up for a major win in 2018? Trump.

Who is in the best position to set up the Democrats to win the WH in 2020? Trump.

As much as Hillary wanted to win, she would have been a Democrat with a Republican Congress. A Democrat in the 202 WH with a Democrat Congress would have a much better chance of pushing the Democrats agenda. It's not like Trump hasn't colluded with the Clintons before:

Trump%20endorses%20Clinton.png

Yeah. The best way to fight corruption is to hire a bunch of billionaires, bankers, Wall Street execs and lawyers. They've never been known to be corrupt.

Forum List

Back