The media is BROKEN, how do we FIX IT...

Oh look....more CRC implied violence against fellow Americans. Your Russian masters are well pleased.

Nobody does a better job of diving America than our press. Russia doesn't have to do anything but sit and watch.
Well, Comrade, I'm sure they are quite happy about all the CRCs threatening violence against their fellow Americans.

I don't have a big enough platform to instigate violence. If I did, I'd be more responsible with my words. Unlike the media and the democrats who wield enormous influence over society.

Oh look....more CRC implied violence against fellow Americans. Your Russian masters are well pleased.

Nobody does a better job of diving America than our press. Russia doesn't have to do anything but sit and watch.
Well, Comrade, I'm sure they are quite happy about all the CRCs threatening violence against their fellow Americans.

I don't have a big enough platform to instigate violence. If I did, I'd be more responsible with my words. Unlike the media and the democrats who wield enormous influence over society.
So, you just hide and talk the talk. Not surprising.

It was not long ago that Dan Rather lost his career over ONE LIE told about President George Bush.

But now, the entire MSM has told a LIE for two years, and there has been ABSOLUTELY no ACCOUNTABILITY.

In a world where there was justice, EVERY JOURNALIST WHO PARTICIPATED IN PROMULGATING THIS LIE ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIA WOULD LOSE HIS/HER JOB AND GO INTO PERMANENT EXILE.

But no, apparently NO that is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

So we are DOOMED with A CORRUPT MEDIA THAT CAN'T BE FIXED.

The media must be forever separated from corporate ownership and all associated mass revenue. I'm not talking state run media, of course . . . more something along the lines of MSM outlets becoming not-for-profit. So long as cable news networks, newspapers and online MSM reporting are driven by profit to produce 24/7 news, the American Press will never create responsible, honest journalism in our lifetimes. Think carefully about the true motivation of your CNN's and MSNBC's. They create news narratives for extreme profit. The most lucrative and long running of those narratives must be maintained, kept going on an on or their profits will decrease. Many of America's oldest and most core institutions have become little more than profit whores. In other words, our most sacred institutions have been converted into businesses.

Ask yourself. How many violent assaults or murders were instigated by the media?

They plant seeds then act shocked when they take root and blossom.

Ah...the so-called paper that did the catch n'kill on anything bad about donnie.
ROTFLMFAO...STORMY, STORMY,' STORMY!

Avenatti-behind-bars.jpg

It was not long ago that Dan Rather lost his career over ONE LIE told about President George Bush.

But now, the entire MSM has told a LIE for two years, and there has been ABSOLUTELY no ACCOUNTABILITY.

In a world where there was justice, EVERY JOURNALIST WHO PARTICIPATED IN PROMULGATING THIS LIE ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIA WOULD LOSE HIS/HER JOB AND GO INTO PERMANENT EXILE.

Dunno..seems like MSNBC is losing audience. That might fix 'em. Rachel Maddow, MSNBC ratings down, Fox News up after Mueller report

If the media is broken

Make them pay

every one of them

make every single scum of them pay!!!!

pieces of shit all of those traitors!
And what do you have in mind by "make them pay"? More inferred violence by so-called conservative republican christians (CRCs)? :71:

The way they used to have to pay, dumbass: Heavy fines and yank their credentials.

$10K here, $25K there, they'll get the message.

It's like the media needs razed and rebuilt. Whatever happened to libel and slander laws and the FCC?
In order to sue for libel or slander, you need to lie. The MSM gives opinions the right doesn't like, and the MSM accentuates some facts over others, which makes one point of view look better than another.

You can't be sued for slander when you report the President's own words or actions. The "anonymous" sources a reputable paper uses are not "anonymous" to them. They know and have reason to trust the source prior to printing anything by them.

It's tough having such a jerk to defend, I know, but I will never forgive him for this twisting around of who and what the media is.

It's like the media needs razed and rebuilt. Whatever happened to libel and slander laws and the FCC?
In order to sue for libel or slander, you need to lie. The MSM gives opinions the right doesn't like, and the MSM accentuates some facts over others, which makes one point of view look better than another.

You can't be sued for slander when you report the President's own words or actions. The "anonymous" sources a reputable paper uses are not "anonymous" to them. They know and have reason to trust the source prior to printing anything by them.

It's tough having such a jerk to defend, I know, but I will never forgive him for this twisting around of who and what the media is.
The FACT is a majority of the American people believe the MSM is corrupt and biased. That's who and what the media is.

Some of the media such as CNN has shown no interest at all in stopping its drastic tailspin into the ratings sub-basement.
Let's not forget about Peter Jennings (NBC News)...
Nor Brian Williams either. Should have gotten the presidential medal of something for heroically riding that chopper with an RPG hole in it down safely to, coincidentally, the very same tarmac Hillary had once sprinted across for her life. Or maybe I made that part up.

For what, exposing almost the entire media as biased POS liars? They couldn't keep that facade up forever, you know.

People aren't that stupid. They've been noticing the bias and lies since before Trump was president.

Ask yourself. How many violent assaults or murders were instigated by the media?

They plant seeds then act shocked when they take root and blossom.
How many acts of violence do YOU think were instigated by the media?

Y’all are going too far with the journalists. There is a compromise position..they all go gender fluid...Wolf Blitzer wears a dress on camera.

Heck, Dan Rather would have done that.

Some of the media such as CNN has shown no interest at all in stopping its drastic tailspin into the ratings sub-basement.
Let's not forget about Peter Jennings (NBC News)...
Nor Brian Williams either. Should have gotten the presidential medal of something for heroically riding that chopper with an RPG hole in it down safely to, coincidentally, the very same tarmac Hillary had once sprinted across for her life. Or maybe I made that part up.

I stopped watching CNN ever since they changed their format in early 2000. I watch NewMax now on my Roku. :)

Forum List

Back