The media is BROKEN, how do we FIX IT...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It was not long ago that Dan Rather lost his career over ONE LIE told about President George Bush.

But now, the entire MSM has told a LIE for two years, and there has been ABSOLUTELY no ACCOUNTABILITY.

In a world where there was justice, EVERY JOURNALIST WHO PARTICIPATED IN PROMULGATING THIS LIE ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIA WOULD LOSE HIS/HER JOB AND GO INTO PERMANENT EXILE.

But no, apparently NO that is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

So we are DOOMED with A CORRUPT MEDIA THAT CAN'T BE FIXED.

It's like the media needs razed and rebuilt. Whatever happened to libel and slander laws and the FCC?

noose.jpg

It was not long ago that Dan Rather lost his career over ONE LIE told about President George Bush.

But now, the entire MSM has told a LIE for two years, and there has been ABSOLUTELY no ACCOUNTABILITY.

In a world where there was justice, EVERY JOURNALIST WHO PARTICIPATED IN PROMULGATING THIS LIE ABOUT TRUMP AND RUSSIA WOULD LOSE HIS/HER JOB AND GO INTO PERMANENT EXILE.

But no, apparently NO that is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

So we are DOOMED with A CORRUPT MEDIA THAT CAN'T BE FIXED.
The first thing we must do is get a handle on these all-caps posts. There ought a be a law!

Don't watch it. It IS that simple. Be apathetic. American politics is ENTERTAINING and provides us all with innumerable laughs. Sit back and enjoy. It's not really all that important anyway.

Today everyone needs to do their own homework on the issues, and vet them
out. Can't rely on the media any longer.

BUT how can that happen when millions of idiots are TOO stupid to go out on the WWW & to read a FREE copy of a historic report, YET they make dumb ass comments about the report, as if they have read it, when they have NOT read it?

That is where our nation is; an ill informed population of fuck wits claiming to KNOW something, when in FACT they know nothing, and it is all because they are LAZY & entitled.

fox news included
trust none of it and dig yerselves

Lefties YOUVE HAD WAY TO MUCH huff po and wapo
PUT em down for a while

BUT how can that happen when millions of idiots are TOO stupid to go out on the WWW & to read a FREE copy of a historic report, YET they make dumb ass comments about the report, as if they have read it, when they have NOT read it?

That is where our nation is; an ill informed population of fuck wits claiming to KNOW something, when in FACT they know nothing, and it is all because they are LAZY & entitled.
Yeah, you show you're a product of that, caddo. I got nothing for you, I can't fix that kind of stupid, son.

Fact is that the msm has an agenda and in the last three administrations have proved that to be the case.
Everyone needs to vet out issues using multiple sources.

If the media is broken

Make them pay

every one of them

make every single scum of them pay!!!!

pieces of shit all of those traitors!

Yeah, you show you're a product of that, caddo. I got nothing for you, I can't fix that kind of stupid, son.

Fact is that the msm has an agenda and in the last three administrations have proved that to be the case.

LIKE I SAID; the report is FREE.

It is NOT a report form the MSM, as you spew your shit.

The FREE report is provided by the DOJ.

I cannot help it if people in the US are too fucking lazy to read the report; that is not my problem.

The fact is it still does NOT keep these ill informed ass holes from commenting on shit they don't even know what they speak of.

Of course, I am not asking you to "fix" that kind of stupid BUT you must admit; this board is FULL of THAT stupid.

Bad thing is, the majority of THAT stupid are Trump supporters.

Oh happy days .............

There should be news reporting malpractice laws...if it can be proven that you knowingly lied in print or broadcast as a reporter you need to be punished....enough of this shit....that would put an end to unnamed sources....

LIKE I SAID; the report is FREE.

It is NOT a report form the MSM, as you spew your shit.

The FREE report is provided by the DOJ.

I cannot help it if people in the US are too fucking lazy to read the report; that is not my problem.

The fact is it still does NOT keep these ill informed ass holes from commenting on shit they don't even know what they speak of.

Of course, I am not asking you to "fix" that kind of stupid BUT you must admit; this board is FULL of THAT stupid.

Bad thing is, the majority of THAT stupid are Trump supporters.

Oh happy days .............
Calm down, son. Take some meds for that TDS that you're afflicted with.
Tomorrow morning read the comic section, ok?

You just need to take care of yourself and let others take care of themselves.
Next you'll be telling us which sources we can read and which to stay away from.
Like I said, vet the sources.

Forum List

Back