The media is already soliciting a second round of putting Zimmerman over the coals

Not surprising. Obama will now take over as leader of the lynch mob. Al and Jesse just couldn't get the job done.

This would have nothing to do with Obama.
Wrong again. It has everything to do with Obama if Obama instructs the DOJ to prosecute him.

I love it when libs pretend that Obama is powerless regarding what his underlings do. It's like how stupid does one have to be to believe that shit? Save your breath libtards.

Not surprising. Obama will now take over as leader of the lynch mob. Al and Jesse just couldn't get the job done.

This would have nothing to do with Obama.
Wrong again. It has everything to do with Obama if Obama instructs the DOJ to prosecute him.
I would not have been disappointed by a guilty verdict because Zimmerman is a creepy character. As it is, if that's the way the jury saw it, so be it. I am unconcerned.

But I am extremely pissed off at Obama, who seems to have retained vestiges of his community organizer role which appears to take precedence over the Office he's been given. The first time he revealed this was the "beer in the Rose Garden" event when the incident with an allegedly racist cop and a Black celebrity author arose. Now he's complaining about the "injustice" of the Zimmerman verdict and there is talk of the wooden indian, Eric Holder, the quietest Attorney General in political history, pressing for a civil rights case.

But what about the egregious crimes of the Bush Administration, including the conspiracy to invade a non-aggressive nation; the approval of torture, which was done in all our names and has destroyed our Nation's reputation; the outing of Valerie Plame Wilson, which was an act of overt treason; the criminal conduct of bankers and Wall Street figures who nearly collapsed our Economy? Not a goddam word from Obama or Holder about investigating and prosecuting any of that. But let a racial incident arise and they are on their soap boxes calling for "justice."

I voted for this glib con artist in '08 but now I'm hoping a reason to impeach him is found. Because I would vote for his removal.

I think it's the CIVIL trial he'd got to worry about .

they're going to OJ the Zman.

I think the family should file a civil suit against Zimmerman. Had it not been for Zimmerman's poor judgment that night, Trayvon would be alive. As far as Trayvon's civil rights: doesn't every innocent, unarmed citizen have the right to walk to the market of an evening, minding his/her own business? The right to do so without being seen as suspicious, without being followed and having the police called on you? Some how or another, Zimmerman should pay and the message should be sent out that carrying a concealed weapon carries a huge responsibility that not all people are sensible enough to comply with.

Zimmerman was found not guilty; he was not found innocent.

Had Trayvon Martin not gone to a store to get ingredients for drugs, and then bash an armed man's head to concrete, he would be alive.

This theatre is ridiculous.

21.65 African Americans are murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And the racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

21.65 African Americans are murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And the racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

A black person in the USA is 17 times more likely to be killed in black on black crime than a soldier is to be killed in either Iraq or Afghanistan.

We are all 8 times more likely to be killed, accidentally by a cop than deliberately by a terrorist.
Yet this becomes news?

Can anyone say sensationalism?

Collateral damage.

Harry Reid said this isn't over yet.
Looks like they won't rest until they get some
sort of guilty verdict against Zimmerman.

If nothing else, Dems want to corral the Zombies into action. Any nonsense that helps their agenda is good nonsense. Fuck facts and ethics if you're a Democrat.

If nothing else, Dems want to corral the Zombies into action. Any nonsense that helps their agenda is good nonsense. Fuck facts and ethics if you're a Democrat.

Keep it up.

You are a great example of what stupid republican conservatives are like.

Neighborhood Watch people should not be out profiling, stalking and shooting dead innocent, unarmed people who merely look 'suspicious.' Zimmerman needs to pay, in one way or another, for needlessly causing a circumstance in which he took another person's life. It is a big deal what he did, a very big deal. Let's hope no one ever does to you what Zimmerman did to his victim.

Forum List

Back