The Matt Gaetz Puppet

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
This is just nuts to me! This guys is a full blown unapologetic Trump puppet. What the hell is going on?! Trump ain’t no god, why are these guys treating him like one?!

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You all begged for @realDonaldTrump’s support.

Now, you are directly acting in contravention to his request.

And you think attacking the clothing of the President’s defenders in Congress is your next best play.

You aren’t good at this.

In March 2010, following the resignation of Republican state representative Ray Sansom on corruption charges in February 2010,[9] Gaetz ran in the special election to succeed Sansom

He apparently did not learn anything from the downfall and mistakes of the Republican crook before him. Maybe he is intent on keeping other Republican crooks from getting caught and punished. Maybe it has just become a party thing.

5DDlDbk_d.jpg

She had SPRINTED AHEAD of the Squad into that valued #1 position!

This is just nuts to me! This guys is a full blown unapologetic Trump puppet. What the hell is going on?! Trump ain’t no god, why are these guys treating him like one?!

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

And you think attacking the clothing of the President’s defenders in Congress is your next best play.

You aren’t good at this.
Word is Gaetz is Republican gay rich boy who lives with his Daddy and is in love with Donald Trump.

If you read a few books like "Exonerated" or "Witch Hunt" you'd understand why the Republicans are so pissed.

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You aren’t good at this.
Hey slade trump did nothing wrong to get impeached you understand that right? Your hurt feelings isn’t a reason lol

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You aren’t good at this.
I give credit to Gaetz as being a punk ass bitch.

Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is a terrible person

If you read a few books like "Exonerated" or "Witch Hunt" you'd understand why the Republicans are so pissed.

What does that have to do with this thread and the appointment of a senator by a governor?

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You aren’t good at this.
Hey slade trump did nothing wrong to get impeached you understand that right? Your hurt feelings isn’t a reason lol
This thread has nothing to do with impeachment. It has to do with how pathetic of a puppet Matt Gaetz is

This is the perfect thread for you, Slade. Right on your level.
Go read this jerk offs twitter feed. It’s embarrassing. Can’t believe we have people like this in our Congress

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You aren’t good at this.
This thread has nothing to do with impeachment. It has to do with how pathetic of a puppet Matt Gaetz is
Why do you attack with ad hominem and no substance?

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You aren’t good at this.
Gaetz needs to quit drinking, or he'll end up in jail again.
gaetz-mug-shot.jpg

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You aren’t good at this.
And in a sense, no matter how silly I thing the dems' impeachment moves are … and how likely they are to backfire, where the hell did the gop find Gaetz and Jordan? One guy NEVER had a job and the other guy's ONLY job was coach on a wrestling team still being investigated for allowing minors to be sexually assaulted by same sex pedophiles.

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You aren’t good at this.
And in a sense, no matter how silly I thing the dems' impeachment moves are … and how likely they are to backfire, where the hell did the gop find Gaetz and Jordan? One guy NEVER had a job and the other guy's ONLY job was coach on a wrestling team still being investigated for allowing minors to be sexually assaulted by same sex pedophiles.
Wait till this Florida moron runs for office:

Bless This Oafish Koch Heir And His Hideous Shirts

One guy NEVER had a job and the other guy's ONLY job was coach on a wrestling team still being investigated for allowing minors to be sexually assaulted by same sex pedophiles.
And how's that investigation going? About as well as the Mueller investigation, huh? Nothing there, no proof, no evidence, just smears against someone who is an effective threat to your deep state and their plans. BTW, did Obama ever have a job other than scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins before he weaseled his way into politics by getting his opponent removed from the ballot?

Matt Gaetz on Twitter

You aren’t good at this.
Why do you attack with ad hominem and no substance?
i posted the guys tweet and a link to his twitter feed. Get your head out of the clouds

Forum List

Back