The Many Lies Of The Left

The intent behind phrasing it the way that you did was to claim that obama is lying about NOT being a muslim meaning that he is a muslim but is lying about it.

Nonsense.

I don't think Obama is a Muslim. I can't believe that Obama would hold ANY god above himself. Remember, he is the one we have all waited for - according to him. He is the most absurd megalomaniac since Kim Jong Il.

That said, Obama DOES support the Muslims at every turn - that is simply a matter of objective fact.

My opinion on the reason for this is Obama's general dislike of America. He leans toward ANY group that opposes America. I don't think Obama has any particular love of Muslims, just a deep seated hatred of traditional America.

Mud has been talking about the current administration. Not rehashing a decade old debate that you lost.

Actually mud was the first to bring up W and talk about how he thought it was unfair that the left accused him of lying about WMD's. That is why someone mentioned those quotes that you discarded as something of the past.

Furthermore if it is not important then why did you feel the need to try and claim that the left lost that debate as if winning something decade old debate was somehow important? LOL

I'll have to go back an double-check. I've brought up a lot of issues. Seems Bush just got caught up in it as a comparative rather then the main topic.

Sorry if it's got your panties in a bunch.

it occured on page 2 of the thread.

A lie is a lie. The difference is does the liar know he's lying when he does so.

Many won't cut Bush the same slack.

Everyone in Congress, the CIA, and every intelligence agency in the world said Saddam was building WMDs. They said that he had them. But when we finally got there most of them were gone. What was left was documents that proved he was building them and intended to start up a nuke program, and that it was much worse then we thought. We found a few old remnants of Saddam's stockpiles. A few shells containing binary agents were found.

So, Bush believed they were there and we didn't get there in time to find them. So Bush is a liar, but Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, many others told us some huge whoppers, yet they get the slack nobody wants to give Bush.

Just doesn't seem fair to me.

Your off tangent attempt to defend and excuse bush didn't do anything to me but apparently it got avatar so excited he jumped at the chance to comment about something he said wasn't important. LOL
However, it was just another example of how you got something wrong when Edthecynic pointd out that NOT everyone agreed that saddam had WMDs showing that your claim that "Everyone in Congress, the CIA, and every intelligence agency in the world said Saddam was building WMDs." was untrue.

That and it's further proof that you go of on a tangent. LOL

What does that have to do with US law and the conduct on the US message board where most people seem to argue that the burden of proof lies with the one making the claim. The only people who argue you have to prove them wrong are usually the ones that can't prove their own arguments.

Do you usually try to justify your accusations with such bs that does not apply or is this a first with you?

We're not in a court room, and your attempt to cite court rules of evidence under the Napoleonic Code is fallacy of accident. It's a special circumstance from which you are trying to infer a general applicability. That's what it has to do with the US message board, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

The burden of proof DOES lie with a the person making a claim. This is logical principle. If you don't like that fact, fine. But that means you're abandoning logical argumentation in favor of, well, whatever tickles your ball sack, I suppose.

Uh... I was pointing out how the napoleonic code does NOT apply because someone else brought it up. Furthermore, I agree that the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim and said that much in my post.

I think you responded to the wrong person.

What tax cuts?

Obama raised 8 taxes. Cigarette taxes, alcohol taxes, several others while he was supposedly lowering our taxes a few bucks.

How many tax-cuts did he give the the Middle Class?

Don't include the Bush Tax Cuts because all he did was extend the cuts that were already in place. Two years into his term we have received nothing more then a $13 dollar per pay period exemption that we have to give back at the end of the year. Whoopee!!!!!!

This year the Health Care bill taxes kick in. But to date we still don't know if they'll ever go into effect because a federal judge has ruled the entire bill unconstitutional. Course Obama is ignoring the court order. So the tax increases are going through as planned.

No, tax cuts work....and the Democrats have been claiming all along that they don't.

Btw, you've opened up a couple more issues. How the fuck does $250k a year make you a millionaire or a billionaire?

Where the Bush tax cuts are concerned......the Dems have been lying to us for years that they benefit only the rich but it turns out they benefited everyone who pays taxes, including the Middle Class. How do you reconcile that fucken lie dip-shit???

How typical, this hack chooses exclude facts that counter his spin. So we can't include his extention of the "bush tax cuts" and yet if they had expired according to how they were written by republicans and signed into law by republicans the right was more than willing to hold obama accountable for them expiring. Due to the fact that the right was going to hold him accountable for them expiring on his watch shouldn't he also deserve the credit for extending them??

Thanks for showing the hypocrisy of the right in a thread that was meant to show the dishonesty of the left but failed miserably. LOL

Furthermore, what you call a lie of the left is a lie by YOU. the left has argued that the TOP taxcuts should go because they only benefit the rich. Next time you try to point out what you call a lie make certain that you aren't the one lying.

Liar

In the words of someone that you have a lot in common with,

If you say so. But you just got your ass handed to you, refused to admit you made a mistake, and now you're resorting to ridicule instead of discussing the issues. I'd say you got owned.

Actually mud was the first to bring up W and talk about how he thought it was unfair that the left accused him of lying about WMD's.

It isn't "unfair" that the leftists make such accusations, just hypocritical and dishonest. But then, hypocritical and dishonest are pretty well the definition of the left, aren't they now?

What is hypocritical and dishonest is that mud claims that it's unfair to call W a liar even as mud does the same to obama and the left as a whole.

How can you claim it's hypocritical and dishonest on the part of leftists who defend obama but not hypocritical and dishonest of the righties who defended W but now attack obama and the left??

Seems to me that based on your hypocritical and dishonest approach to this that you are guitly of the same that you accuse the left of. GJ. LOL

Last edited:
The intent behind phrasing it the way that you did was to claim that obama is lying about NOT being a muslim meaning that he is a muslim but is lying about it.

Nonsense.

I don't think Obama is a Muslim. I can't believe that Obama would hold ANY god above himself. Remember, he is the one we have all waited for - according to him. He is the most absurd megalomaniac since Kim Jong Il.

That said, Obama DOES support the Muslims at every turn - that is simply a matter of objective fact.

My opinion on the reason for this is Obama's general dislike of America. He leans toward ANY group that opposes America. I don't think Obama has any particular love of Muslims, just a deep seated hatred of traditional America.

English must not be your primary language either.

If a person claims that they are not something and you say that they are lying, then you are saying that they are what they claim not to be.

It's simple english.

The rest of your post is nothing but meaningless BS that is meant to get a rise out of someone in a depserate attempt to change the subject but I am not taking the bait.

Last edited:
What is hypocritical and dishonest is that mud claims that it's unfair to call W a liar even as mud does the same to obama and the left as a whole.

Irrelevant.

To claim that Bush prompted us to go to war on false claims of WMD's is absurdly dishonest in light of the statements by every leftist of prominence claiming the same.

You of the left care ONLY of partisanship and have zero integrity.

{Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq’s nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.} - Bill Clinton, 1998.

Irrelevant.

To claim that Bush prompted us to go to war on false claims of WMD's is absurdly dishonest in light of the statements by every leftist of prominence claiming the same.

{Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq’s nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.} - Bill Clinton, 1998.

Interestingly? The left forgets that some of their heroes they hold high on pedistals said the same things long before W came on the scene...but now deny it because W acted upon it.

And they had the means of WMD's lest we forget yellow cake? Chemical weapons and residuals that were found?

But hey? ZERO was found at all...according to them.

Even though my use of the language is so vastly advanced compared to yours?

If a person claims that are not something and you say that they are lying, then you are saying that they are what they claim not to be.

Straw man arguments don't impress me.

You attack Bush for going to war against Iraq on what you claim are false reports of WMD's. You do this AFTER you are shown Clinton, Hillary, John Fucking Kerry, Nancy Pelosi and dozens of leftists.

It's simple english.

Indeed.

Nonsense.

You have Obama confused with your MessiahRushie!!! Those are pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard's words, not Obama's.

January 16, 2009
RUSH: I don't apologize ever.

July 27,2009
RUSH: Gods don't apologize.

Irrelevant.

Interestingly? The left forgets that some of their heroes they hold high on pedistals said the same things long before W came on the scene...but now deny it because W acted upon it.

And they had the means of WMD's lest we forget yellow cake? Chemical weapons and residuals that were found?

To them it wasn't enough. They pigeon-holed it so that the WMDs had to be the correct number and size, the correct type and so-on, just to satisfy them.

It really was just a setup. James Carville said at one of their brainstorming sessions that Bush was extremely popular and they had to attack him where he was strongest, on national defense. So they decided that turning the public against the war was their number one priority. So the media and Hollywood set out to turn everyone against the war.

What is the best way to do that? Make the war bloody. Not like the antiseptic war in Afghanistan. Nobody knows all of the casualties that are still taking place as we speak. Our kids are still dying by the hundreds and thousands of them are getting maimed for life. But you never hear about it. The only place you'll hear about it is on the net if you do a search. We're too busy causing revolutions in Egypt.

However, when Bush was President that's all we heard about. 25 percent of 101st Airborne Division was listed as casualties last year, but nobody knows it. This is how Democrats get away with their deceptions. The mainstream media never covers them.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

You have Obama confused with your MessiahRushie!!! Those are pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard's words, not Obama's.

January 16, 2009

July 27,2009

Links?

[I wonder how many lies were in your post?

Here's a new one:

Charles Ozgood of the CBS radio Ozgood File implied this morning that Mubarak was responsibe for the assassination of Anwar Sadat

And we were talking about the weather and you got into your spaceship and flew off to Fantasyland. Or isn't it a nice morning and you replied how you loved nights like this. Or.... that made no sense. I often wonder how it is you righties believe what you do, and occasionally you demonstrate how, or is that not how.

"A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends." Baltasar Gracian

Nonsense.

January 16, 2009

July 27,2009

Links?
As you can see, your MessiahRushie put his words in Obama's mouth, complete with quotation marks, and all DittoTards are stupid enough to believe Stuttering LimpTard's words are Obama's even though LimpTard gives then Obama's actual words. But hypocrite that your MessiahRushie is, he has a shit fit if someone puts words in his mouth!!!!

November 5, 2007
RUSH: Don't put words in my mouth

Obama Compares United States Unfavorably to China and Russia
August 22, 2008
RUSH: The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

Irrelevant.

To them it wasn't enough. They pigeon-holed it so that the WMDs had to be the correct number and size, the correct type and so-on, just to satisfy them.

It really was just a setup. James Carville said at one of their brainstorming sessions that Bush was extremely popular and they had to attack him where he was strongest, on national defense. So they decided that turning the public against the war was their number one priority. So the media and Hollywood set out to turn everyone against the war.

What is the best way to do that? Make the war bloody. Not like the antiseptic war in Afghanistan. Nobody knows all of the casualties that are still taking place as we speak. Our kids are still dying by the hundreds and thousands of them are getting maimed for life. But you never hear about it. The only place you'll hear about it is on the net if you do a search. We're too busy causing revolutions in Egypt.

However, when Bush was President that's all we heard about. 25 percent of 101st Airborne Division was listed as casualties last year, but nobody knows it. This is how Democrats get away with their deceptions. The mainstream media never covers them.

Of course. The bodycount was front page headlines. Now? Not so much even though Obama continues the very same.

Irrelevant.

You claiming that it's irrelevant as you it cut out and take out of the context of the whole so you can try to spin it as you try to lecture others about honesty does not make it so. However, it does show how dishonest you truly are.

However, his own hypocrisy as he whines about hypocrisy from the left is relevant only a dishonest hack would pretend that it's not.

BTW what did the right say about it when clinton made those statements?? Oh that's right they said he was lying and "wagging the dog." So it's hilarious to hear the right rush to statements that they once called lies out of a desperate need to try and defend W. LOL

Furthermore that was FOUR years prior to W's choice to invade which is something clinton do NOT choose to do. Don't you think something could have changed in FOUR years and that we should ahve let the inspectors finish their job??

Irrelevant.

and what's even more intersting is how the right forgets that they called clinton a liar for making those statements as they claimed he was "wagging the dog" to distract attention was from lewinsky and the investigation.

I don't deny that clinton said it, I just think it's hilarious that the right is so desperate to defend W that they are willing to use what they once called lies in order to do it. LOL

yellow cake?? What are you babbling about?? Oh and let's talk about those defunct missile that were found buried in the desert that were in no shape to be a threat to the continental US that you righties so desperately cling to. LOL

Yeah ZERO is all that you have which is why you continue to make shite up as you go along. LOL

Even though my use of the language is so vastly advanced compared to yours?

and yet not so much. Furthermore, seeing as how you fail to grasp even the most common aspects of the language, such as if you call someone a liar when they are claiming that they are NOT something then you are claiming that they are that something. It's simple english.

If a person claims that are not something and you say that they are lying, then you are saying that they are what they claim not to be.

Straw man arguments don't impress me.

How is pointing out the FACTS a strawman?? oh nvm you just wish to avoid the FACTS so you claim that it's a strawman to CYA as you turn tail and run. Got it.

You attack Bush for going to war against Iraq on what you claim are false reports of WMD's. You do this AFTER you are shown Clinton, Hillary, John Fucking Kerry, Nancy Pelosi and dozens of leftists.

The right attacks clinton for making those claims that they call false and then later the right tries to use those same claims that they once called false to defend W.

It's simple english.

Indeed.

And you still fail to grasp it. LOL

Last edited:
Irrelevant.

wow you better tighten that tinfoil hat. LOL WOW! paranoid delusional much?? LOL That's all that can really be said to such an insane delusional and baseless rant. LOL

Forum List

Back