The Manchurian President

Autographed! Get Aaron Klein's "The Manchurian President" at WND's Superstore.

WB206.jpg

Thought "SPAM" was against the rules.

Which reminds me, I have some old stereo equipment and a used car I would like to unload, er, "sell".

used-cows-for-sale.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the peer review:

"Ridiculous crap," retorted John Oswald, news editor for the New York Daily News.

"Never, ever contact me again," wrote Time Magazine senior writer Jeffrey Kluger.

Newsweek deputy editor Rana Foroohar quipped, "This is sensational rubbish that is of no interest to any legitimate publication."

"Absolute crap," replied Evelyn Leopold, a Huffington Post contributor who served for 17 years as U.N. bureau chief for Reuters until recently.

Nancy Gibbs, editor-at-large for Newsweek, fired, "Remove me from your list."

David Knowles, AOL's political writer, responded, "seriously, get a life."

Ben Wyskida, publicity director for The Nation, claimed Klein's book is "so offensive" and "so far afield."

'The Manchurian President' hits No. 1 on Amazon!
Aaron Klein's explosive Obama exposé at top spot on non-fiction list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: May 06, 2010
8:32 am Eastern

© 2010 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – Aaron Klein's exposé of Barack Obama's notorious connections with extremists and America-haters has skyrocketed to No. 1 on the non-fiction list at Amazon.com and is now No. 5 on the overall best-seller's list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!

Ridiculous..............but only to the hyperpartisan lefty k00ks.

C'mon s0ns.............it is what it is. All you fringe radicals embrace hate-America types like Ayers, Alinski and Reverend Wright. Like the 21%ers in America, they want this bastardized government control of everything and death to capitalism. This administration continues to try to promote this fake mainstream ideology. Why the fcukk do you think that Van Jones ass was outed in a heartbeat when he was exposed??:lol::lol: Why do you think independents have left this president in droves?

Again.........for the curious non-politically affiliated board members checking into this thread, if you go back to the first post and see the entries highlighted in blue...........they are ALL substantiated FACTS and are indisputable. The country at large needs to know about where this radical president intends to take America = to a place embraced only by the people who truly loath ALL the traditions that made this country great. President Obama holds a deep disdain for the constitution of the United States, as do ALL of the people he associated with since he was a teenager. His adminsitration is JAMMED with radical views as are ALL his czars. Check it out. It is documented up the ying-yang for those who still are giving him the benefit of the doubt. And for the record...........Im no "truther" and never have been. Those people are k00ks as much as the extreme lefties on this board........many of whom have posted hysterical ( and highly agitated:tomato: ) posts on this thread..........

Of course they dont want Americans to know about the real Obama...........

Last edited:
October 10, 2008
A Question of Barack Obama's Character
By Charles Krauthammer

WASHINGTON -- Convicted felon Tony Rezko. Unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers. And the race-baiting Rev. Jeremiah Wright. It is hard to think of any presidential candidate before Barack Obama sporting associations with three more execrable characters. Yet let the McCain campaign raise the issue, and the mainstream media begin fulminating about dirty campaigning tinged with racism and McCarthyite guilt by association.

But associations are important. They provide a significant insight into character. They are particularly relevant in relation to a potential president as new, unknown, opaque and self-contained as Obama. With the economy overshadowing everything, it may be too late politically to be raising this issue. But that does not make it, as conventional wisdom holds, in any way illegitimate.

McCain has only himself to blame for the bad timing. He should months ago have begun challenging Obama's associations, before the economic meltdown allowed the Obama campaign (and the mainstream media, which is to say the same thing) to dismiss the charges as an act of desperation by the trailing candidate.

McCain had his chance back in April when the North Carolina Republican Party ran a gubernatorial campaign ad that included the linking of Obama with Jeremiah Wright. The ad was duly denounced by The New York Times and other deep thinkers as racist.

This was patently absurd. Racism is treating people differently and invidiously on the basis of race. Had any white presidential candidate had a close 20-year association with a white preacher overtly spreading race hatred from the pulpit, that candidate would have been not just universally denounced and deemed unfit for office but written out of polite society entirely.

Nonetheless, John McCain in his infinite wisdom, and with his overflowing sense of personal rectitude, joined the braying mob in denouncing that perfectly legitimate ad, saying it had no place in any campaign. In doing so, McCain unilaterally disarmed himself, rendering off-limits Obama's associations, an issue that even Hillary Clinton addressed more than once.

Obama's political career was launched with Ayers giving him a fundraiser in his living room. If a Republican candidate had launched his political career at the home of an abortion-clinic bomber -- even a repentant one -- he would not have been able to run for dogcatcher in Podunk. And Ayers shows no remorse. His only regret is that he "didn't do enough."

Why are these associations important? Do I think Obama is as corrupt as Rezko? Or shares Wright's angry racism or Ayers' unreconstructed 1960s radicalism?

No. But that does not make these associations irrelevant. They tell us two important things about Obama.

First, his cynicism and ruthlessness. He found these men useful, and use them he did. Would you attend a church whose pastor was spreading racial animosity from the pulpit? Would you even shake hands with -- let alone serve on two boards with -- an unrepentant terrorist, whether he bombed U.S. military installations or abortion clinics?

Most Americans would not, on the grounds of sheer indecency. Yet Obama did, if not out of conviction then out of expediency. He was a young man on the make, an unknown outsider working his way into Chicago politics. He played the game with everyone, without qualms and with obvious success.

Obama is not the first politician to rise through a corrupt political machine. But he is one of the rare few to then have the audacity to present himself as a transcendent healer, hovering above and bringing redemption to the "old politics" -- of the kind he had enthusiastically embraced in Chicago in the service of his own ambition.

Second, and even more disturbing than the cynicism, is the window these associations give on Obama's core beliefs. He doesn't share Rev. Wright's poisonous views of race nor Ayers' views, past and present, about the evil that is American society. But Obama clearly did not consider these views beyond the pale. For many years he swam easily and without protest in that fetid pond.

Until now. Today, on the threshold of the presidency, Obama concedes the odiousness of these associations, which is why he has severed them. But for the years in which he sat in Wright's pews and shared common purpose on boards with Ayers, Obama considered them a legitimate, indeed unremarkable, part of social discourse.

Do you? Obama is a man of first-class intellect and first-class temperament. But his character remains highly suspect. There is a difference between temperament and character. Equanimity is a virtue. Tolerance of the obscene is not.

RealClearPolitics - Articles - A Question of Barack Obama's Character

Another narrative on Obama here, which of course will enrage the k00ks. But it is what it is and no reasonable person can take issue with any of what Krauthammer discusses above. All one has to do is go back and review the stark differences between what Obama campaigned upon and how he has governed since = far, far more liberal than any president that has ever held the office.

Media Neutrality And Open-Mindedness

People like these representatives of the dying, dinosaur media have no interest in actual facts, documented research, truth-seeking or even free and open debate about the issues of the day.

They seek only to be gatekeepers. They seek positions of privilege that permit them to set the agenda for the national dialogue. They're not even interested in a good story!

Remember this back last summer? The Cambridge Mass. incident with the cop and the black professor?

What was Obama's knee jerk reaction????

Obamapnaltation.jpg

Remember that?:eek:

Tell me that reaction wasnt DIRECTLY attributable of a long held ideology??? And many Americas thought exactly the same way given the tank in his poll #'s the week after.......

Curious how a few weeks later, Van Jones was dumped in a most uncerimonious manner by the administration................

Last edited:
Do we need three threads on this book? Were two not one too many?

Yes, so many threads about the same subject, like being in a 'house of mirrors'. Speaking for myself, I now try to look through the threads prior to posting what I think might be an interesting story, just in case it may be a duplicate. I may not always prevent creating a 'dupe' myself, but at least I try scanning this stuff first.

In the case of these 'dupes', can they be merged without too much aggrevation, into one thread? Just askin........

Do we need three threads on this book? Were two not one too many?

Yes, so many threads about the same subject, like being in a 'house of mirrors'. Speaking for myself, I now try to look through the threads prior to posting what I think might be an interesting story, just in case it may be a duplicate. I may not always prevent creating a 'dupe' myself, but at least I try scanning this stuff first.

In the case of these 'dupes', can they be merged without too much aggrevation, into one thread? Just askin........

dont click on 'em s0n!!!:eusa_whistle:

but I digress.........................

'The Manchurian President' hits No. 1 on Amazon!
Aaron Klein's explosive Obama exposé at top spot on non-fiction list

awesomeness-seal-1.gif

Last edited:
Actually number 12 right now:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/ref=pd_ts_nav]Amazon.com Books Bestsellers: The most popular items on Amazon.com. Updated hourly.[/ame]

Seriously, do we need to have big colored text to make a point? Personally, I find that anyone - no matter what their political views - comes across as a fucking idiot when they

USE BIG COLORED TEXT.

It just pisses people off.... which might be the point but if it is...

IT'S A REALLY STUPID FUCKING POINT.

Seriously, do we need to have big colored text to make a point? Personally, I find that anyone - no matter what their political views - comes across as a fucking idiot when they

USE BIG COLORED TEXT.

sweetie.........you spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on these boards by any reasonable standard. THATS the problem................not the size of my

font

c'mon........11,000 posts in a few months. Time to take a gandor away from politics for awhile. Trust me..............you can thank me later. Try a photography club or something. Its just not healthy to spend like 15 hours a day on ONE FCUKKING FORUM!!!

Last edited:

USE BIG COLORED TEXT.

sweetie.........you spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on these boards by any reasonable standard. THATS the problem................not the size of my

font

c'mon........11,000 posts in a few months. Time to take a gandor away from politics for awhile. Trust me..............you can thank me later. Try a photography club or something. Its just not healthy to spend like 15 hours a day on ONE FCUKKING FORUM!!!

Respectfully, mind your own business about how I spend my time.

I dislike the stupid point scoring from either side. It is moronic. And.... more importantly, any decent point about the book is lost in your moronic partisanship. Just sayin.

I think we're going to be waiting a very long time CG.

If there's anything that is not provable, Obama can - and should - sue.

It's very difficult for a public figure to prove these things and the resulting publicity only helps the writer. There are something like 300 Bush-bashing books put out during his presidency and no lawsuits. I'm sure many of them are like this book: guilt by association.

The difference, Coy, is that during Bush's campaign, the media dug into every aspect of his life. As they have done with every other candidate.... except Obama. That, in itself, is what deepens suspicion about him. The media refused to run anything detrimental to Obama. He was, in my view, the most under investigated candidate in history.

Forum List

Back