The Manchurian President

skookerasbil said:
Of course they dont want Americans to know about the real Obama...........

There were numerous books about the "real" Clinton, the "real" W, all "real" <wink wink> accounts of those presidents, the "real" Hillary Clinton, yet the bevy of such books hitting the "Best Seller's List" hardly dented their reputations. A "real" book about Obama surely shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. After all, anyone could just read the campaign websites which tried to trash him before he ever got elected and plagiarize from those.

Do we need three threads on this book? Were two not one too many?

Yes, so many threads about the same subject, like being in a 'house of mirrors'. Speaking for myself, I now try to look through the threads prior to posting what I think might be an interesting story, just in case it may be a duplicate. I may not always prevent creating a 'dupe' myself, but at least I try scanning this stuff first.

In the case of these 'dupes', can they be merged without too much aggrevation, into one thread? Just askin........

And they'll all say the same thing, by the same groupthink participants. Items such as this draw the Obama haters out of the woodwork. What else is new?

but I digress.........................

'The Manchurian President' hits No. 1 on Amazon!
Aaron Klein's explosive Obama exposé at top spot on non-fiction list

awesomeness-seal-1.gif

LARGE FONT makes it more real for you? Grow up, sOn...

If there's anything that is not provable, Obama can - and should - sue.

It's very difficult for a public figure to prove these things and the resulting publicity only helps the writer. There are something like 300 Bush-bashing books put out during his presidency and no lawsuits. I'm sure many of them are like this book: guilt by association.

The difference, Coy, is that during Bush's campaign, the media dug into every aspect of his life. As they have done with every other candidate.... except Obama. That, in itself, is what deepens suspicion about him. The media refused to run anything detrimental to Obama. He was, in my view, the most under investigated candidate in history.

Not exactly...When CBS did a piece on Bush's military service and the Texas judge that pulled his ass out of the fire...Dan Rather was blasted as a liar ad nauseum..

The blowback and attack was way off the charts.

The story was true but Rather screwed up by not nailing down his sources.

The "supposed "forged document" wasn't forged at all ..it was suppied by GOP sources to subvert an actual discrepency in Bush's background.

Please stop trying to sweep Bush/Rove dirty tricks under the rug.

It may be in the past but it is not forgotten...you don't get to rewrite what happened.

Last edited:
If there's anything that is not provable, Obama can - and should - sue.

It's very difficult for a public figure to prove these things and the resulting publicity only helps the writer. There are something like 300 Bush-bashing books put out during his presidency and no lawsuits. I'm sure many of them are like this book: guilt by association.

The difference, Coy, is that during Bush's campaign, the media dug into every aspect of his life. As they have done with every other candidate.... except Obama. That, in itself, is what deepens suspicion about him. The media refused to run anything detrimental to Obama. He was, in my view, the most under investigated candidate in history.

You can't be serious. FoxNews, The Wall Street Journal, the myriad weekly conservative magazines ALL ran everything they could come up with that was "detrimental" to Obama. That MSM (other than those) didn't print every viral "news" item that hit the Internet 24/7 hardly means they were intentionally ignoring any provable truths about him. And then there are the numerous websites from which many people quote. These are only a few, and doesn't include Internet news outlets such as NewsMax, WorldNetDaily, DrudgeReport, FreeRepublic, etc.:

AntiObama.net
AgainstObama.com
AudacityOfHypocrisy.com
DontVoteObama.net
DrNObama.com
ExposeObama.com
InvestigateBarackObama.blogspot.com
JewsAgainstObama.com
JustSayNoDeal.com
MeetBarackObama.com
No-bama.blogspot.com
NobamaNetwork.com
NobamaZone.com
NoExperienceNoChange.org
NoQuarterUSA.net
Obama-Exposed.blogspot.com
ObamaBlog08.com
Obama-Wire.com
Obamaism.Blogspot.com
ObamaNation.com
ObamaTruth.org
ObamaWho.wordpress.com
ObamaWTF.blogspot.com
Obamology.blogspot.com
SavagePolitics.com
SlickBarry.com
Stop-Obama.org
TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com
TopShelf51.wordpress.com

You can't be serious. FoxNews, The Wall Street Journal, the myriad weekly conservative magazines ALL ran everything they could come up with that was "detrimental" to Obama. That MSM (other than those) didn't print every viral "news" item that hit the Internet 24/7 hardly means they were intentionally ignoring any provable truths about him. And then there are the numerous websites from which many people quote. These are only a few, and doesn't include Internet news outlets such as NewsMax, WorldNetDaily, DrudgeReport, FreeRepublic, etc.:

AntiObama.net
AgainstObama.com
AudacityOfHypocrisy.com
DontVoteObama.net
DrNObama.com
ExposeObama.com
InvestigateBarackObama.blogspot.com
JewsAgainstObama.com
JustSayNoDeal.com
MeetBarackObama.com
No-bama.blogspot.com
NobamaNetwork.com
NobamaZone.com
NoExperienceNoChange.org
NoQuarterUSA.net
Obama-Exposed.blogspot.com
ObamaBlog08.com
Obama-Wire.com
Obamaism.Blogspot.com
ObamaNation.com
ObamaTruth.org
ObamaWho.wordpress.com
ObamaWTF.blogspot.com
Obamology.blogspot.com
SavagePolitics.com
SlickBarry.com
Stop-Obama.org
TheRealBarackObama.wordpress.com
TopShelf51.wordpress.com

Actually, according to independent media research groups, Fox broke absolutely even between criticism of Obama and McCain and absolutely even on positive stuff on Obama and McCain. They actually were the most 'fair and balanced'. I kid you not. That's a fact.

The above are not MSM - they are crap internet sites and I don't count crap as 'media'. The MSM - Main Stream Media - failed it do it's job on Obama during the election. Like it or not, Mags, that's the facts.

The book, which I have not read, may or may not be accurate.... I suspect it is a mixture of both - as are most of these books.

It is entertaining as hell to see how the reviewers have reacted to it though. Personally, I think their behavior deserves examination.

skookerasbil said:
Of course they dont want Americans to know about the real Obama...........

There were numerous books about the "real" Clinton, the "real" W, all "real" <wink wink> accounts of those presidents, the "real" Hillary Clinton, yet the bevy of such books hitting the "Best Seller's List" hardly dented their reputations. A "real" book about Obama surely shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. After all, anyone could just read the campaign websites which tried to trash him before he ever got elected and plagiarize from those.

Generally, I have little tolerance for these 'tell alls'. They usually end up as a 'tell shit'. And I really don't need any more shit. :lol:

With the background that Obama has, if he were white, or a conservative, the media would not have let any aspect of his past remain a secret. They would have dug deep and extensively. Like they did with Palin. In no way would he be POTUS right now.

I am doing everything I can to promote this new book. Between here and my Facebook, work and email, I'm getting the word out. In fact, in two-weeks time I will be joining a multitude of family and friends for the Walk For Cancer. Our t-shirts were designed by my family member who is a cancer survivor. Just this morning I decided to decorate the back and yup, you guessed it .... I'm advertising the book.

With the background that Obama has, if he were white, or a conservative, the media would not have let any aspect of his past remain a secret. They would have dug deep and extensively. Like they did with Palin. In no way would he be POTUS right now.

I am doing everything I can to promote this new book. Between here and my Facebook, work and email, I'm getting the word out. In fact, in two-weeks time I will be joining a multitude of family and friends for the Walk For Cancer. Our t-shirts were designed by my family member who is a cancer survivor. Just this morning I decided to decorate the back and yup, you guessed it .... I'm advertising the book.

Which speaks highly of Obamas support of the free speach. If I wuz prez... You lying sacks of shit would have "accidents"...:lol::lol::lol::eek::eek:

Well aren't you special. Do you have a regular job too? And I really wouldn't expect that every cancer survivor you meet along your trek will appreciate your political bias, so good luck with that. Maybe one or two of them will have survived quite well to the point where they have the strength to slap you around a little.

Well aren't you special. Do you have a regular job too? And I really wouldn't expect that every cancer survivor you meet along your trek will appreciate your political bias, so good luck with that. Maybe one or two of them will have survived quite well to the point where they have the strength to slap you around a little.

:lol:

Yes, I am special.

Gulf oil spill: "Obama's Katrina"
H1N1 flu: "Obama's Katrina"
Fort Hood shootings: "Obama's Katrina"
Kentucky’s March ice storms: "Obama's Katrina"
Haiti earthquake: "Obama's Katrina"
GM bankruptcy: "Obama's Katrina"
Christmas Day underwear bomber: "Obama's Katrina"
Housing policies in Chicago : "Obama's Katrina"
Vatican sex-abuse scandal: "Obama's Katrina"
Boston waterpipe break: "Obama's Katrina"
Attempted Times Square car bombing: "Obama's Katrina"
Another Brett Favre comeback: "Obama's Katrina"
Eleven dead as record flooding engulfs Tennessee. AKA “Obama's Katrina”

So I guess with an entire book "investigating" Obama's past, idiopathy demonstrated by the new class of conservatives will have come full circle. I can't wait for Sarah Palin to take the oath of office. Karma, baby, karma.

Yes, I am special.

A special kinda stupid!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I am special.

A special kinda stupid!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Oooooohh ... that one hurt, coming from someone like you HUGGY.

I was talking to my favorite uncle, who is an Obama supporter and Chicago union boss, and he asked if I was going to read the book and went on a mini rampage about it. I was like whatever. I worship him when he's not trying to discuss politics, and even then I still adore him. He's determined to try and make me see the liberal light.:cuckoo:

I was talking to my favorite uncle, who is an Obama supporter and Chicago union boss, and he asked if I was going to read the book and went on a mini rampage about it. I was like whatever. I worship him when he's not trying to discuss politics, and even then I still adore him. He's determined to try and make me see the liberal light.:cuckoo:

There's good in the liberal light ;)

I have a brother-in-law like that, only he tries to convince me that Rush Limbaugh is the greatest person since Ronald Reagan, Ann Coulter is the greatest author since Ayn Rand, and the next president should be John Boehner. When I asked him why not Sarah Palin, he decided we shouldn't discuss politics anymore.

I have a brother-in-law like that, only he tries to convince me that Rush Limbaugh is the greatest person since Ronald Reagan, Ann Coulter is the greatest author since Ayn Rand, and the next president should be John Boehner. When I asked him why not Sarah Palin, he decided we shouldn't discuss politics anymore.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back