The Manchurian President

Well snap. Now I have to read this book!
I have a few extra minutes this afternoon when I leave work, so I think I'll pull into my local Barnes & Noble.

It's not available for the Kindle. BUMMER! Now I've got to kill a tree. Well snap!
I bought my teenager a Kindle. The perfect gift for those who love to read! Anyway, you could always get the book out of the library and then blame them for killing a tree.

I have more contempt for the media than I do this administration because they have promoted an environment which would facilitate such radical transformation of our government.

Stated Klein: "Future historians will have to grapple with the fantastic phenomenon of the U.S. news media's having, as a class, almost completely abdicated their traditional responsibility when it comes to investigating Obama's background."

"Despite an astonishingly radical first year in office," continued Klein, "which has awakened unprecedented voter outrage and caused Obama's popularity to plunge, the news media largely continue to ignore the reality of who Obama is, what he really stands for, and who influences him.

"I hope this book helps to rectify such obvious journalistic malpractice," he added.

What radical transformation has occurred?

I have more contempt for the media than I do this administration because they have promoted an environment which would facilitate such radical transformation of our government.

Stated Klein: "Future historians will have to grapple with the fantastic phenomenon of the U.S. news media's having, as a class, almost completely abdicated their traditional responsibility when it comes to investigating Obama's background."

"Despite an astonishingly radical first year in office," continued Klein, "which has awakened unprecedented voter outrage and caused Obama's popularity to plunge, the news media largely continue to ignore the reality of who Obama is, what he really stands for, and who influences him.

"I hope this book helps to rectify such obvious journalistic malpractice," he added.

What radical transformation has occurred?

Cough up the money and read the book. Am I good promoter??:lol:

This book would never have been written if the MSM had done a proper job of vetting Obama during the 2008 election cycle.

This WH does not take criticism well. I don't know if the book is factual or not, but my guess is some journalists want to publicly trash it - even prior to publication - to remain in favor with the administration.

From the article, there doesn't seem to be anything all that new. Ties to radicals? Who'd a thunk it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m89Wo2gcosk]YouTube - The Manchurian President: (New Book Release: May 3, 2010) World Net Daily Exclusive[/ame]

Amazing. Positively amazing. I have voiced my opinion earlier that Obama puts me in mind of The Manchurian Candidate.

For someone else to recognize the parallels and actually do something about it ... this is a MUST BUY book for me. The Manchurian President - I like that title.

Obama 'Internet Czar' linked to 'net neutrality' effort

President Obama's "Internet czar," Susan P. Crawford, is tied to a Marxist-run liberal media think tank that advocates government intervention in the Internet, charges a new book released this week.

Crawford is just one of more than a dozen top Obama administration officials to be exposed in the new book.

She was chosen to head up the Obama transition's Federal Communications Commission Review team. After the inauguration, Obama named her special assistant to the president for science, technology, and innovation policy – or Internet czar.

Wired magazine calls Crawford "the most powerful geek close to the president" and notes that prior to her work for the administration, she was a "prolific" writer on net neutrality.

In just one of Crawford's radical connections exposed in "The Manchurian President," the book documents her close ties to Free Press, an advocate for government intervention in the Internet

She spoke at a May 14, 2009, "Changing Media" Free Press summit in Washington. Crawford's "One Web Day" project, which seeks to broaden the public's awareness of Internet and Web issues, lists the radical ACORN as one of its "participating organizations." Free Press is listed as another.

My word, another fruitloop publishes a book that the Obama haters lap up. Truly a world shaking event.
On what basis do you claim the author is a 'fruitloop'? Have you read the book? Have you read anything by the author at all? Have you any information about the author other than the fact that he wrote this book?

With not other information, your reaction must be knee-jerk.

Not that I am surprised in the least, but you make it so easy.

My word, another fruitloop publishes a book that the Obama haters lap up. Truly a world shaking event.
On what basis do you claim the author is a 'fruitloop'? Have you read the book? Have you read anything by the author at all? Have you any information about the author other than the fact that he wrote this book?

No, he's basing his opinion on some crap available on the internet.... and we all know that's gonna be as accurate as Obama's wiki page describing him as '...a fiscally conservative, white man born in Hawaii.'

No, he's basing his opinion on some crap available on the internet.... and we all know that's gonna be as accurate as Obama's wiki page describing him as '...a fiscally conservative, white man born in Hawaii.'
He's letting others think for him, as he and so many others typically do.

This book would never have been written if the MSM had done a proper job of vetting Obama during the 2008 election cycle.

That would be odd, since Obama had already been fully vetted by the CIA and the FBI. How else would he have been granted the same privileged daily intelligence briefings as Bush once he won the primary election? Should they have publicized their results? Yeah, right...like they would any background investigation.

There were a number of books about George Bush (and the family) too, most of which fell victim to the same kind of scrutiny by people who were just as eager for all the "dirt" on him. After awhile, it becomes a big yawn. Which is why Bush ignored them, and why Obama will ignore the flood of books about him, too.

President Obama's "Internet czar," Susan P. Crawford, is tied to a Marxist-run liberal media think tank that advocates government intervention in the Internet, charges a new book released this week.

Crawford is just one of more than a dozen top Obama administration officials to be exposed in the new book.

She was chosen to head up the Obama transition's Federal Communications Commission Review team. After the inauguration, Obama named her special assistant to the president for science, technology, and innovation policy – or Internet czar.

Wired magazine calls Crawford "the most powerful geek close to the president" and notes that prior to her work for the administration, she was a "prolific" writer on net neutrality.

In just one of Crawford's radical connections exposed in "The Manchurian President," the book documents her close ties to Free Press, an advocate for government intervention in the Internet

She spoke at a May 14, 2009, "Changing Media" Free Press summit in Washington. Crawford's "One Web Day" project, which seeks to broaden the public's awareness of Internet and Web issues, lists the radical ACORN as one of its "participating organizations." Free Press is listed as another.

Well there's a fallacy right there. The most powerful geek close to the president is David Axelrod first and Valerie Jarrett second.

Well there's a fallacy right there. The most powerful geek close to the president is David Axelrod first and Valerie Jarrett second.

That's not all that comforting.

That would be odd, since Obama had already been fully vetted by the CIA and the FBI. How else would he have been granted the same privileged daily intelligence briefings as Bush once he won the primary election? Should they have publicized their results? Yeah, right...like they would any background investigation.

Well apparently the MSM didn't trust the CIA and FBI when it came to vetting Palin. What's good for the goose and all that jazz.

Forum List

Back