Liars and Hypocrites

Stand ups say some of the worst shit ever. The difference is that nobody really thinks that they think that way. And they are funny while doing it.

Stand ups say some of the worst shit ever. The difference is that nobody really thinks that they think that way. And they are funny while doing it.

So he's a comedian?

I have no clue, I'm going by what's in the OP, which is basically like the ice cube tray you last filled up three years ago.

Busted!
Billy's laugh shows it was a joking point about how celebrities "CAN" do almost anything with their star struck fans not that they would. Just as Kevin Hart can joke about what he would want to do with a woman not that he actually would.
BUT if joking offends Michelle and Hillary then why does Michelle accept Bill, and Hillary want to hire Bill who ACTED out those jokes? But far worse, while Hillary revictimized the Victims. So Michelle accepts Hillary's behavior towards victims and her council to offenders=liars and hypocrits.
The OP stands validated-thank you very much. :)

Well the thing is, Kevin Hart isn't running for president. If Kevin Hart was running for president I wouldn't vote for him either.

But Hillary is running for president, so if Hillary is guilty of crimes that even Kevin Hart wouldn't dare do, then do the math. You wouldn't vote Bernie Madoff
for President either would you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back