Mom, What's a Conspiracy Theorist?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
consipracy_theorist_jpg-3005781.JPG

382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

And with that, I'll leave you with this. ;)

Hours before the US Army Reservist engaged in a mass shooting in Maine, the DOJ submitted a legal brief in US v. Rahimi.

It talks about the importance of 18 USC 922g(4), which deals with mentally ill Americans being civilly committed to institutions.

Last edited:

View attachment 849413

Hours before the US Army Reservist engaged in a mass shooting in Maine, the DOJ submitted a legal brief in US v. Rahimi.

It talks about the importance of 18 USC 922g(4), which deals with mentally ill Americans being civilly committed to institutions.

ConTheorist.jpg

View attachment 849413

Conspiracy Theorist: Someone who proposes a possible scenario and then demands others prove it didn't happen.

I think he was and so does his half brother and other relatives. The damage he did is still destroying this country. And he has his hands in the mess going on right now. He is one Hell of a Communist dirtbag.
We have a winner!

Anyone else out there?

Forum List

Back