The Magic Button

You are presented with a button blessed by a political fairy. The button allows you to make obama go away and let's you pick a new person for the job.

A. Would you press the button? Why?
B. Who would you put in his place? Why?

EDIT- a. must include evidence on balance that obama shouldn't have the job. sources links and such much appreciated.

yes........me.....

questions.....

You know something, I was just looking at the picture in Noose4's signature line, I think I know who I would replace President Obama with... I would put Sean Hannity in his place and Rush Limbaugh would take the VP seat.

Why would I do that off? Just to piss off a bunch of left wingers... :evil: but, guys, before you get ready to string me up, rest assured that I would make sure that it was a reusable button! Couldn't deal with that for more than five minutes or so.

Immie

Last edited:
You are presented with a button blessed by a political fairy. The button allows you to make obama go away and let's you pick a new person for the job.

EDIT- a. must include evidence on balance that obama shouldn't have the job. sources links and such much appreciated.

Sure, I'd push it. I'd replace him with a rotating list of talk radio hosts and pundits so they could find out it ain't as easy as it looks from their arm chairs. :eusa_whistle:

Sure, I'd push it. I'd replace him with a rotating list of talk radio hosts and pundits so they could find out it ain't as easy as it looks from their arm chairs. :eusa_whistle:

We would be completely screwed, but at least we'd go down laughing.

I asked this same question of an anti-Bush protestor in 2005. At least he was honest and said he had no idea who.

Obama is a Facist/Marxist. The proof is in all the people he knows and associates with ranging from Rev. Wright to Bill Ayers.

Yes I would get rid of him. I would then replace him with any number of Conservatives. I would prefer one with no political experience though. I know it's not an option in your poll but I would like to limit Congress to two weeks a year as well. Less damage done that way.

Professional Politicians are part of the reason we're in this predicament.

You know something, I was just looking at the picture in Noose4's signature line, I think I know who I would replace President Obama with... I would put Sean Hannity in his place and Rush Limbaugh would take the VP seat.

Why would I do that off? Just to piss off a bunch of left wingers... :evil: but, guys, before you get ready to string me up, rest assured that I would make sure that it was a reusable button! Couldn't deal with that for more than five minutes or so.

Immie

So you would take measures that would destroy the nation just to piss off people you disagree with politically? you must not be one of those flag waving patriotic type conservatives then.:lol::lol:

Immie

So you would take measures that would destroy the nation just to piss off people you disagree with politically? you must not be one of those flag waving patriotic type conservatives then.:lol::lol:

Hey, I did say I would only give them five minutes. Didn't I? Trust me, they could not do anything to destroy the nation in five minutes. It took President Obama what three weeks to spend damn near a trillion dollar.

Five minutes isn't even enough time to find and get the codes punched in to launch a strike on that liberal bastion of San Francisco. My old stomping grounds and an area I still love deeply. Despite what Nancy has done to it.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Hey, I did say I would only give them five minutes. Didn't I? Trust me, they could not do anything to destroy the nation in five minutes. It took President Obama what three weeks to spend damn near a trillion dollar.

Five minutes isn't even enough time to find and get the codes punched in to launch a strike on that liberal bastion of San Francisco. My old stomping grounds and an area I still love deeply. Despite what Nancy has done to it.

Immie

what if some dittohead is happy to have rush as president and shoots you at the 3 minute mark?

Immie

what if some dittohead is happy to have rush as president and shoots you at the 3 minute mark?

Hey, Sean's the President not me... but then you do have a point! Maybe, I should rethink my strategy.

Ah screw it! I can piss off the left wingers without putting my life on the line. Think I will go back to my old pastor. He was cool.

Immie

Last edited:

oh I thought this was going to be about the clitoris ..never mind

I'd push the button, and kill anybody that got in my way... :lol:

Who would I put in? Probably.... Ron Paul, or Newt Gingrich, or Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh... all good candidates.

Who would I put in? Probably.... Ron Paul, or Newt Gingrich, or Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh... all good candidates.

Glenn Beck? Glenn Beck? I dont think a President that breaks down and cries like a little bitch every time things dont go his way is a good idea, if he was President back during Reagans term instead of hearing" Mr Gorbachev tear down that wall" it would have been," waaah!!! come on!!!! sniff sniff, wahhh tear down, sniff sniff that wall, wahh"

Yes I would. Because Obama is an ass.

I would replace him with my brother. Because he's smart, has military experience, he's honest, and one of the best men on the planet. Or, Colin Powell - for very much the same reasons.

Powell is not qualified, he voted for Obama.

Glenn Beck? Glenn Beck? I dont think a President that breaks down and cries like a little bitch every time things dont go his way is a good idea, if he was President back during Reagans term instead of hearing" Mr Gorbachev tear down that wall" it would have been," waaah!!! come on!!!! sniff sniff, wahhh tear down, sniff sniff that wall, wahh"

You have the nerve to say that after the "no more Fox" announcement yesterday? Granted he may not have made his whining public but that was what all of this is about. :razz:

Immie

I asked this same question of an anti-Bush protestor in 2005. At least he was honest and said he had no idea who.

Obama is a Facist/Marxist. The proof is in all the people he knows and associates with ranging from Rev. Wright to Bill Ayers.

Yes I would get rid of him. I would then replace him with any number of Conservatives. I would prefer one with no political experience though. I know it's not an option in your poll but I would like to limit Congress to two weeks a year as well. Less damage done that way.

Ahhhh, anarchy and chaos I see. Good plan.

All good candidates? Seriously? Ron Paul......sure. The other three stooges, no way.

b. There were so many violations of the constitution bush committed.
Please, PLEASE start a new thread about all these supposed "Constitutional Violations" because I'd love to see you make an ass of yourself.

Amendment 1
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

How bush violated it.
Ex 1. A couple that showed up to a bush rally held on public property were arrested and detained for wearing anti-bush t-shirts. By the direction of the secret service operating under a presidential advance manual, they were kept away from the rally till the end. The blatant violation of the first Amendment lies with Bush and his administration.
Source(s)
firstamendmentcenter.org: news
White House Manual Details How to Deal With Protesters

Ex 2. Bipartisan Campaign Finance Reform bill, signed by George, makes it illegal to mention the names of national candidates by non-profit organizations within the final sixty days of an election.. Another travesty that bush Allowed

Ex 3. A policy under bush has the secret service order local governments hosting bush rallies to design “free speech zones” to keep war protesters out of media attention and away from bush. How sad is it when we can’t get our disapproval of a unjustified war heard?

The American Conservative -- "Free-Speech Zone"

Ex 4. Examine the last sentence of the amendment, petition the government for a redress of grievances, then look at this, "I'm the commander, see. I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation." That one speaks for itself.

prove it

prove it

I have a feeling no proof would matter to you.

Forum List

Back