The Magic Button

I'd push the button, and kill anybody that got in my way... :lol:

Who would I put in? Probably.... Ron Paul, or Newt Gingrich, or Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh... all good candidates.

All good candidates? Seriously? Ron Paul......sure. The other three stooges, no way.

My opinion, your opinion, and my opinion is ALL of the people I listed are highly intelligent and accomplished conservatives who are very in tune to what is wrong with America, and most importantly, who I agree with.

Obama a stooge, yes.

Who would I put in? Probably.... Ron Paul, or Newt Gingrich, or Glenn Beck, or Rush Limbaugh... all good candidates.

All good candidates? Seriously? Ron Paul......sure. The other three stooges, no way.

My opinion, your opinion, and my opinion is ALL of the people I listed are highly intelligent and accomplished conservatives who are very in tune to what is wrong with America, and most importantly, who I agree with.

obama a stooge, yes.

I asked this same question of an anti-Bush protestor in 2005. At least he was honest and said he had no idea who.

Obama is a Facist/Marxist. The proof is in all the people he knows and associates with ranging from Rev. Wright to Bill Ayers.

Yes I would get rid of him. I would then replace him with any number of Conservatives. I would prefer one with no political experience though. I know it's not an option in your poll but I would like to limit Congress to two weeks a year as well. Less damage done that way.

Professional Politicians are part of the reason we're in this predicament.

prove it

I have a feeling no proof would matter to you.

odd feeling. i'm not an obama fan or hater so if you can prove something either way legitimately i'll go for it and do a little more research.

Obama a stooge, yes.

I think Newt is intelligent, but he couldn't get elected dog catcher in his home town with his baggage. Rush and Beck are armchair quarterback, blowhard entertainers out to line their pocketbooks and would shit their britches if they actually had to be responsible for any kind of actual goverance. Otherwise, they'd put their money where their mouth is.

Last edited:
“I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foriegn students. The Chicanos. The Marxist Professors and stuctural feminists.”
dreams from my father

Liberation theology finds its historical roots in a school of Latin American theological thought made famous in the 1960s and 1970s. In these turbulent years of dictators and militants, some Catholic priests and bishops, Protestant pastors, and laity sought to revolutionize the church’s understanding of its own salvific mission. Instead of giving priority to the spiritual redemption of the soul, they turned their sites almost exclusively to social justice. Their materialistic view of humanity blurred the vertical and horizontal dimensions of the church. They stopped looking up at the Prince of Peace. Their Jesus was now a warrior.

Many liberation theologians in Latin America had good objectives. They were personal witnesses of the great disparity between the rich and the poor and refused to stand by with their arms folded. They saw how some indigenous peoples, blacks, mestizos, and the poor rural and urban masses were being manipulated and abused by the powerful. But their horizontal and materialistic vision of man led them to adopt elements of Marxist philosophy, including “class struggle” — the pitting of the poor against the rich. In this theological context, the victim status of the lower classes justifies in some cases the use of force to rectify social inequality.

When you hear Rev. Jeremiah Wright talk about social and racial inequality in America, the influence of liberation theology is painfully evident. It is of a different stripe (not violent), but it is there. His unconditional support for Louis Farrakhan (Nation of Islam leader) and other militants, his crude language, the selective content of his preaching, and his conspiracy theories against the government, are divisive. And they are divisive in a similar way as followers of liberation theology in Latin America.

Even though Rev. Jeremiah Wright has now retired as pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ, the language of black liberation theology is still detectable in the church’s literature. Here, for example, is the first sentence of the church’s mission statement on its official Web site.

You threw that one in as a joke, right? Funny ha ha? :lol:

Obama a stooge, yes.

I think Newt is intelligent, but he couldn't get elected dog catcher in his home town with his baggage. Rush and Beck are armchair quarterback, blowhard entertainers out to line their pocketbooks and would shit their britches if they actually had to be responsible for any kind of actual goverance. Otherwise, they'd put their money where their mouth is.

Hey, the button is "magic." Who said anything about someone having to be elected?

odd feeling. i'm not an obama fan or hater so if you can prove something either way legitimately i'll go for it and do a little more research.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJJP9AYgqU]YouTube - Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwKZkmJFDF8]YouTube - Obama fundamentally changing america 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oeqXqveDK8]YouTube - Obama fundamentally changing america 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvJJP9AYgqU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2fDQ3SToM]YouTube - The connecting the Dots 101 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAMl572jypY]YouTube - The connecting the Dots 101 2[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBzl6UC6dYo]YouTube - The connecting the Dots 101 3[/ame]

Yes I would. Because Obama is an ass.

I would replace him with my brother. Because he's smart, has military experience, he's honest, and one of the best men on the planet. Or, Colin Powell - for very much the same reasons.

Powell is not qualified, he voted for Obama.

Powell is qualified.

He may have voted for Obama but he also regretted that vote. He's smart enough to admit he made a mistake. I like Powell. Everyone is entitled to make a mistake occasionally - if they learn from it and admit it.

He's a courageous man.

But I'd be happy if my brother was POTUS. Because he is awesome, unfortunately he's still a Marine so is not available.

You are presented with a button blessed by a political fairy. The button allows you to make obama go away and let's you pick a new person for the job.

A. Would you press the button? Why?

Yes I would. I'd rethink many of his solutions to the economy and HC and Afghanistan

B. Who would you put in his place? Why?

Me.

First of all because I'd like all the bennies of the job, and secondly because my grandiose ego informs me that I'd do a better job.

Yes I would. Because Obama is an ass.

I would replace him with my brother. Because he's smart, has military experience, he's honest, and one of the best men on the planet. Or, Colin Powell - for very much the same reasons.

Powell is not qualified, he voted for Obama.

Powell is qualified.

He may have voted for Obama but he also regretted that vote. He's smart enough to admit he made a mistake. I like Powell. Everyone is entitled to make a mistake occasionally - if they learn from it and admit it.

He's a courageous man.

But I'd be happy if my brother was POTUS. Because he is awesome, unfortunately he's still a Marine so is not available.
Powell said he was wrong to vote for Obama?
Your Brother yes, Powell no.

Snip

So, on the basis of having seen a picture of a Muslim mother of a Muslim son who had been killed in Iraq, Colin Powell uses his (apparent) prestige to tell the interviewer and all of America, that there is nothing wrong with Islam, nothing wrong with the ideology of Islam, nothing to be concerned about in Sharia supremacism, nothing wrong with the idea of a Muslim president. His irresponsibility astounds.

He once held high office. And though he never demonstrated any particular gifts, he acquired -- possibly because there had to be something good about him to focus on -- the reputation for "integrity." Apparently the gift to his wife of a Jaguar from Prince Bandar, his tennis partner, who was recently revealed in Great Britain to have been the recipient of up to $2 billion in kickbacks from a British aerospace company, and who was famous for distributing his largesse to powerful people in Washington, did nothing to modify this reputation for "integrity."

It would be useful to know, by the way, whether Colin Powell has been on the Arab lecture-circuit, the way so many others among our high and mighty have been, picking up, for a single lecture, a hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, even a million dollars (if you are Bill Clinton, or the first George Bush). But palling around with an obvious fixer and influence-peddler who worked on behalf of a sinister ruling family of a most sinister country, Saudi Arabia, befriending him, becoming his tennis-partner, says a lot about Colin Powell's judgment -- none of it good.

Fitzgerald: Colin Powell and Jihad: A dereliction of duty - Jihad Watch

LETTER TO EDITOR: Has-been Powell is looking for a job - Washington Times

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You are presented with a button blessed by a political fairy. The button allows you to make obama go away and let's you pick a new person for the job.

A. Would you press the button? Why?

Yes I would. I'd rethink many of his solutions to the economy and HC and Afghanistan

B. Who would you put in his place? Why?

Me.

First of all because I'd like all the bennies of the job, and secondly because my grandiose ego informs me that I'd do a better job.

admirably honesty!

Obama: 'Judge me by the people who surround me'

Snip
American Thinker: Obama, Black Liberation Theology, and Karl Marx

American Thinker: Obama, Black Liberation Theology, and Karl Marx
The thing that really got me to thinking, reading and searching for answers was the church bookstore.

Having been a practicing Christian for more than 40 years now, and a practicing Catholic for 26 of those years, I have visited perhaps 100 various Christian bookstores, both Protestant and Catholic. In all of those places, one thing tied together the books for sale: Christianity.

Not so in Obama's church bookstore.

I spent more than an hour perusing available books, and found as many claiming to represent Muslim thought as those representing Christian thought. Black Muslim thought, to be specific.

And the books claiming to support Christianity were surprisingly of a more political than religious nature. The books by James H. Cone, Wright's own mentor, were prominent and numerous

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1X5sZ6Q4Fw]YouTube - A Conversation with James Cone[/ame]

Forum List

Back