The Magic Button

REVxERIK

CLASSIC LIBERAL
Sep 2, 2009
You are presented with a button blessed by a political fairy. The button allows you to make obama go away and let's you pick a new person for the job.

A. Would you press the button? Why?
B. Who would you put in his place? Why?

EDIT- a. must include evidence on balance that obama shouldn't have the job. sources links and such much appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes I would. Because Obama is an ass.

I would replace him with my brother. Because he's smart, has military experience, he's honest, and one of the best men on the planet. Or, Colin Powell - for very much the same reasons.

I would replace him with my brother. Because he's smart, has military experience, he's honest, and one of the best men on the planet. Or, Colin Powell - for very much the same reasons.

explain his ass-ness

explain his ass-ness

I think it's been well documented. But, my main issue with Obama - right from the get go - was his absolute and total lack of experience. I think that is what makes him dangerous as POTUS. POTUS is not a trainee position.

explain his ass-ness

I think it's been well documented. But, my main issue with Obama - right from the get go - was his absolute and total lack of experience. I think that is what makes him dangerous as POTUS. POTUS is not a trainee position.

well documented. examples? preferably objective but bring forth what you will.

Yes, I would push that magic button to make Obama go away. Reason being is he is a total dip shit. I would replace him with Gunny. Gunny does a pretty good job of riding herd on the collection of knuckleheads on this board, so I am quite sure he could get the idiots in Congress on the straight and narrow too. Besides that, once the people who are currently causing all the unrest and problems in the world had a few minutes alone with Gunny, they too would get their shit together. While I was replacing people, I would replace Nancy Pelosi with KittenKoder because she wouldn't stand for the crap currently going on in the House of Representatives. I would replace Harry Reid with Midnight Maurader because he just sort of remind me a what a good Senator should think like. Eve would replace Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State because she has such a "calming" effect on everybody and she is so diplomatic. I would replace Joe Biden with Del because he has such a funny avitar and that should be good enough to win him the role as the Vice President. I would replace the Secretary of Defense with myself because I would like to redesign the crummy Navy uniforms the enlisted people are wearing now. Also I like to play with toy soldiers and play with my ship when I'm in the bath tub. Yep. I could have some fun with that magic button. Let me at it.

Yes, I would push that magic button to make Obama go away. Reason being is he is a total dip shit. I would replace him with Gunny. Gunny does a pretty good job of riding herd on the collection of knuckleheads on this board, so I am quite sure he could get the idiots in Congress on the straight and narrow too. Besides that, once the people who are currently causing all the unrest and problems in the world had a few minutes alone with Gunny, they too would get their shit together. While I was replacing people, I would replace Nancy Pelosi with KittenKoder because she wouldn't stand for the crap currently going on in the House of Representatives. I would replace Harry Reid with Midnight Maurader because he just sort of remind me a what a good Senator should think like. Eve would replace Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State because she has such a "calming" effect on everybody and she is so diplomatic. I would replace Joe Biden with Del because he has such a funny avitar and that should be good enough to win him the role as the Vice President. I would replace the Secretary of Defense with myself because I would like to redesign the crummy Navy uniforms the enlisted people are wearing now. Also I like to play with toy soldiers and play with my ship when I'm in the bath tub. Yep. I could have some fun with that magic button. Let me at it.

dip shit? explain.

dip shit? explain.

Can BBG and I do a joint response since you seem to require chapter and verse on why he is an ass/dip shit?

Or, is it that we are supposed to now appreciate the wonder that is Obama?

dip shit? explain.

Can BBG and I do a joint response since you seem to require chapter and verse on why he is an ass/dip shit?

appreciate, don't appreciate- i don't care. i want you to prove why, on balance, he is an ass/dipshit.

dip shit? explain.

Just where would you like for me to begin to explain to you just why Obama is a total dip shit? Did you want to start with his background of being a typical probably criminal cheap Chicagoland political hack or would you like for me to begin someplace else in his life?

BHO's lack of experience is extremely disturbing to me and, IMO, is supported by his foreign affairs fuck ups.

BHO's negligence with the military is extremely disturbing to me and is supported by his inability to make a timely decision during wartime.

BHO's concern more with image than with action is disturbing to me. I like action, not hasty, but action.

I would replace him with Colin Powel. He has the years of experience in foreign affairs and diplomacy, the respect of those from whom we value respect. He has military experience. He has years of experience in federal government. He has a spine.

Here's some examples:

No lobbyists, ok, lobbyists.
No earmarks, ok, earmarks.
Taxes good, just not for my staff.
Afghanistan priority numero uno, ok, Afghanistam not so good.
Close Girmo, ok, not close Gitmo.
Employment no higher than 8%, ok, maybe 10%+
I was a law proffessor, ok, I was just a paid lecturer.

He's about as full-of-shit as they come.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
BTW, I visited the Clinton Center this weekend... what a joke. Looks like a double-wide trailer.

dip shit? explain.

Just where would you like for me to begin to explain to you just why Obama is a total dip shit? Did you want to start with his background of being a typical probably criminal cheap Chicagoland political hack or would you like for me to begin someplace else in his life?

Like you, I'd look back (in anger) further.... perhaps to his 'student days'?

You are presented with a button blessed by a political fairy. The button allows you to make obama go away and let's you pick a new person for the job.

Mickey Mouse could do a better job than Obama. Goofy makes a better sidekick than Biden. Not only would I "push" the button, I'd use a friggen sledgehammer to make sure it takes.

Can I get a button that would magically educate the ignorant on both sides?

Can I get a button that would magically educate the ignorant on both sides?

i wish i had one

Forum List

Back