The Madness Of Democrats

“I’m not going to hurt their daughters,” said Perry, addressing concerned parents. “I’m not going to expose myself. I’m not a pervert. I’m a transgender woman. I’m a girl. I’m just in there to change, do my business, and that if they have any questions about being transgender, they are more than welcome to talk to me, and I’ll be happy to explain it.”

Sorry, the DNA says you are a boy...and will always say that

“I’m not going to hurt their daughters,” said Perry, addressing concerned parents. “I’m not going to expose myself. I’m not a pervert. I’m a transgender woman. I’m a girl. I’m just in there to change, do my business, and that if they have any questions about being transgender, they are more than welcome to talk to me, and I’ll be happy to explain it.”

In other words, you would want your daughter to share a bathroom with him:

Hdj9smI.png

But not her:

Cambell-16-yrs-Transgender-male-to-female-940x626.jpg

And what part of the DNA says that, exactly?

I want my daughters sharing the restroom with females, real females, not some misguided little twit that THINKS he is a girl. They offered him a gender neutral restroom but nope that wasn't good enough, HE just has to force the issue

Oh look two libturds that don't know the difference between real males and females. And you all just love
I want my daughters sharing the restroom with females, real females, not some misguided little twit that THINKS he is a girl. They offered him a gender neutral restroom but nope that wasn't good enough, HE just has to force the issue
t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

Like this one you mean?

I think she means like this one:
Hdj9smI.png

^^Doc's fantasy LMAO

Oh look two libturds that don't know the difference between real males and females. And you all just love

Like this one you mean?

Hdj9smI.png

^^Doc's fantasy LMAO

You're going to have to make up your mind.

You've said that "DNA" is what determines gender - and Buck Angel is a biologically female.

Therefore, you believe he should use the same restroom as any hypothetical daughters you might have.

This isn't complicated.

Tranny's are perverts. These are some truly sick people here, and I'm glad the students are protesting this asinine policy of letting fruitcakes do whatever they want.

Like this one you mean?

Hdj9smI.png

^^Doc's fantasy LMAO

You've said that "DNA" is what determines gender - and Buck Angel is a biologically female.

Therefore, you believe he should use the same restroom as any hypothetical daughters you might have.

This isn't complicated.

Well it's like this, Doc. I don;t have to do shit and you're not apt to me make me. How's that?

Tranny's are perverts. These are some truly sick people here, and I'm glad the students are protesting this asinine policy of letting fruitcakes do whatever they want.

The little pervert puts on a wig and a dress and pronounces he is a girl. Freaking fruit loop

The Y chromosome.

You're welcome.

So here's the thing.

The transgender kid identified himself as a gay boy before identifying himself as a girl.

So would you want a gay boy taking showers with other boys, or a transgender taking showers with girls?

Like this one you mean?

Hdj9smI.png

^^Doc's fantasy LMAO

This isn't complicated.

Well it's like this, Doc. I don;t have to do shit and you're not apt to me make me. How's that?

:lol:

Was that post supposed to mean something?

The little pervert puts on a wig and a dress and pronounces he is a girl. Freaking fruit loop

If the person in this picture was born with a dick, it's not a "her", it's a queer.

If someone born with a dick gets it chopped off to fulfill some deviant fantasy, that's an "it".

Tell me, does this look like a girl to you?

She does to me, and always has to everyone else since she was born looking perfectly female, which she is, only she's a genetic male, XY. Now what sex is she, male or female? And which locker room does she use, male or female?

The Y chromosome.

You're welcome.
See just above, one who is XY. We also have XX males, born looking male just as she was born looking female. Now what?

Forum List

Back