Chicago-area police officer shot, sparking manhunt

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Fox Lake shooting: Chicago-area police officer shot, sparking manhunt

CHICAGO -- Several north suburban schools were locked down Tuesday morning, due a police manhunt, after a Fox Lake police officer was shot, CBS Chicago reports.

Lake County Major Crimes Task Force Cmdr. George Filenko said an officer was shot Tuesday morning near Rollins Road and Route 59. Sources said it started with a traffic stop on Rollins Road, when pepper spray was deployed, and the officer was shot and seriously wounded.

People bitch about a militarized police force at the same time cops are being hunted. Dont Taz Me will surely be along to do one of two things.
Delete yet another of my posts or minimize the severity of whats going on with his paranoid delusions.

What can be said other than may he rest in peace.

Last edited:
People bitch about a militarized police force at the same time cops are being hunted. Dont Taz Me will surely be along to do one of two things.
Delete yet another of my posts or minimize the severity of whats going on with his paranoid delusions.

Why do you keep saying cops are being hunted and when cops kill someone you just oopsie?

Why do you keep saying cops are being hunted and when cops kill someone you just oopsie?
More dirtbag nonsense. If you expended half as much effort teaching your culture how to behave like productive citizens instead of trying to convince us there is no cultural problem you could make a difference.

More dirtbag nonsense. If you expended half as much effort teaching your culture how to behave like productive citizens instead of trying to convince us there is no cultural problem you could make a difference.

I just asked why are you saying cops are being hunted while excusing when cops have shot both blacks and whites (whites more often). Now I'm not one to tell someone what they should do but if the cops are shooting more whites, its whites who dont respect cops. Unless they shot them as a way of calling them friend.

And I don't see a group defending those whites either.

I just asked why are you saying cops are being hunted while excusing when cops have shot both blacks and whites (whites more often). Now I'm not one to tell someone what they should do but if the cops are shooting more whites, its whites who dont respect cops. Unless they shot them as a way of calling them friend.

Why not? Have you been told they were all bad people and deserved it? 100%? I'm just waiting for you guys to say the obvious conclusion here, cops dont make mistakes and dont have feelings. Because no matter what, feelings arent considered like cops dont have any and MAY over react

South Carolina officer shoots unarmed white teen during pot bust

“He was a uniformed officer, he was in a marked vehicle, was out of his vehicle on foot approaching the suspect vehicle — weapon drawn given it was a narcotics-type violation,” Seneca Police Chief John Covington said to CNN affiliate WHNS in Greenville. He added that the officer is now on administrative leave.

A small amount of marijuana was found in the front passenger’s compartment in Hammond’s car.

“He was a 19-year-old, 121-pound kid killed basically for a joint,” Bland said.

What you asked is irrelevant. I don't live in that bullshit bubble you've created.

Why not? Have you been told they were all bad people and deserved it? 100%? I'm just waiting for you guys to say the obvious conclusion here, cops dont make mistakes and dont have feelings. Because no matter what, feelings arent considered like cops dont have any and MAY over react

South Carolina officer shoots unarmed white teen during pot bust

“He was a uniformed officer, he was in a marked vehicle, was out of his vehicle on foot approaching the suspect vehicle — weapon drawn given it was a narcotics-type violation,” Seneca Police Chief John Covington said to CNN affiliate WHNS in Greenville. He added that the officer is now on administrative leave.

A small amount of marijuana was found in the front passenger’s compartment in Hammond’s car.

“He was a 19-year-old, 121-pound kid killed basically for a joint,” Bland said.
Your ISOLATED incidents pale in comparison to the epidemic you all have created.

Forum List

Back