The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump

The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump | Arwa Mahdawi

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the presidentā€™s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trumpā€™s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didnā€™t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldnā€™t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...
Chelsea Clinton and the Obama daughters were bashed by right wingers for no apparent reason.

But the bush twins were arrested for holding fake IDs and getting drunk while under age. And those are just the things we know about. We call that white privilege.

Casting many stones oh ye glass house resident

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the presidentā€™s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trumpā€™s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didnā€™t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldnā€™t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg

Why do you care? Youā€™re not an American? You live in little Mecca. Or youā€™re a bot and should be banned.
Its a tragic story. Doesnt matter what we do we still should get the love of our parents.
Tiffany has more love in her life than you ever did or will

Play on
LOL! Sure you know that. Congratulations! You get a USMB Twat Waffle Trophy today!

upload_2019-9-6_8-21-3.png

tiff2.jpg

Why do you care? Youā€™re not an American? You live in little Mecca. Or youā€™re a bot and should be banned.
Its a tragic story. Doesnt matter what we do we still should get the love of our parents.

Play on
LOL! Sure you know that. Congratulations! You get a USMB Twat Waffle Trophy today!

View attachment 277762

This snowflake believes everyone should get a trophy.

She's 25. Do doubt she already knows the kind of human being DJT is and is capable of handling any amount of his limp wristed, lame bullying.
She's cute and rich. Fuck the Orange Mange.

tiff2.jpg

Play on

View attachment 277762
Thanks for your opinion that Hillary really won.

Now please take your meds

She's 25. Do doubt she already knows the kind of human being DJT is and is capable of handling any amount of his limp wristed, lame bullying.
And Mike avenotti is going to destroy Trump. Right after he gets out of prison in 2075

tiff2.jpg

Play on
She was raised without a father

Given that Trump is her father, it is probably a good thing

tiff2.jpg

Play on

Tiffany cares about you too

It's great that our Fascist Progressives are reduced to this level of idiocies and irrelevance
Nazi Germany was a fascist state. The thing they have in common with Republicans is both were all white. You canā€™t blame fascism on Democrats.

tiff2.jpg

Play on

Dayum it that ain't true.

tiff2.jpg

Play on

Dayum it that ain't true.
Who cares about you?

tiff2.jpg

Donā€™t dodge you pathetic liar. You come on this board frequently and spread your propaganda. The fact that youā€™re not banned is baffling but no chance I allow you to spread your biased filth unchallenged. Troll.
Do you understand how the internet works trumpyboi ?

Its still a bit sad. She will have a host of unresolved issues.

It's great that our Fascist Progressives are reduced to this level of idiocies and irrelevance
Nazi Germany was a fascist state. The thing they have in common with Republicans is both were all white. You canā€™t blame fascism on Democrats.

Fascism is just another way to say "Progressive" or "Government Uber Alles! You think Bernie's eugenics is any different than your Uncle Joe Stalin or Chairman Mao or Hitler, who are the Three Founding Fathers of Modern Progressive ideology?

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...
We are defending poor Tiffany

The bastard child of the Trump family

The bastard child of the Trump family

She was born out of wedlock?

Didn't know that

tiff2.jpg

Play on

Link that she did not have a relationship with him while she was growing up. Thanks. Looks to me as though all the kids are well spoken and strong members of society. So your TDS made you look stupid again.

Funny, deantard how I answer your questions and you cower from mine. You're a liar. You never served our country. Fraud!

tiff2.jpg

Donā€™t dodge you pathetic liar. You come on this board frequently and spread your propaganda. The fact that youā€™re not banned is baffling but no chance I allow you to spread your biased filth unchallenged. Troll.
Do you understand how the internet works trumpyboi ?

Perfectly. I do not go on UK sites and discuss Brexit so why are you here? Did your conversion to Islam taint your brain? You should be banned because you are either a foreign troll or a bot based on the drivel you post.

Forum List

Back