The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump

The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump | Arwa Mahdawi

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the presidentā€™s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trumpā€™s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didnā€™t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldnā€™t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg
She wouldn't let him molest her?
:lame2:

I am sympathising with the girl. Trump judges all women by their appearance, its no shock that he rates his own kids through his own perverse spectrum.

He does? And you of course have proof of this, right troll bot?
Trump describes daughter Ivanka as ā€˜voluptuousā€™ as more tapes surface with crude sex remarks

There is plenty of this stuff out there. You should give up this campaign.

South China Morning Post. LMAO

Someone ban this troll. PLEASE!

I am sympathising with the girl. Trump judges all women by their appearance, its no shock that he rates his own kids through his own perverse spectrum.

Trump describes daughter Ivanka as ā€˜voluptuousā€™ as more tapes surface with crude sex remarks

Which bit did they get wrong ?

Conceived out of wedlock
Never really accepted by her father

Link? Or are you projecting since you admitted you were not really accepted by your parents too?

OK......I have to admit I was wrong here
I originally thought Trump married Marla Maples before she gave birth to Tiffany. Turns out he married Marla two months after Tiffany was born

Tiffany Trump - Wikipedia

She is actually out of wedlock...

But

Why pick on the girl because her dad is a douche?

Let her be and just focus on the Father instead...
I congratulated her on her pending graduation from Georgetown Law School. Her mother did a good job raising her

Her father has little to do with her. She goes to school a few miles from the White House but is rarely included in White House functions

This is his problem and none of our concern.

Her and Baron should be left alone.

Ivanka put herself in the crosshairs along with Eric and Jr. with their political ambitions but Tiffany and Baron should be left alone...

But they aren't left alone are they?

No. You don't get to play Q & A with me when you refuse to answer my questions. Little Mecca Troll.

Conceived out of wedlock
Never really accepted by her father

Link? Or are you projecting since you admitted you were not really accepted by your parents too?

I originally thought Trump married Marla Maples before she gave birth to Tiffany. Turns out he married Marla two months after Tiffany was born

But

I congratulated her on her pending graduation from Georgetown Law School. Her mother did a good job raising her

Her father has little to do with her. She goes to school a few miles from the White House but is rarely included in White House functions

Ivanka put herself in the crosshairs along with Eric and Jr. with their political ambitions but Tiffany and Baron should be left alone...
Of course it is my concern
I post on USMB and can bitch and moan about anything I wish

No. You don't get to play Q & A with me when you refuse to answer my questions. Little Mecca Troll.

Tommy "Burka Boy" Tainant from "whales" would answer but it's call to prayers time

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the presidentā€™s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trumpā€™s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didnā€™t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldnā€™t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg

Moron, Trump didn't do anything, a sad asshat working for Trump did that..... She isn't into the same things as her father or siblings..... since you obviously dissapointed your parent/owner, you know the feeling....

But

Speaks the troof Brother!

But

That is true but you pale in comparison to me....

But

Speaks the troof Brother!

Yeah, he biotches and moans about a woman that has made more out her life than he will ever...

Sad...

But

True...

Imagine living in a nation so irrelevant that you obsess about the daughter of a foreign president.

Poor Tommy. Poor, poor Tommy.

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...
We are defending poor Tiffany

The bastard child of the Trump family

And it is Tabloid nonsense that you and the Op'er are using for your defense.

Also you could have used another word but from what you wrote it is clear you hate the girl because she is Trump illegitimate daughter from Marla...

Also I was one of the first one to point this out back in 2016...
Read this:

Trump's prenup shows reasons he could end Tiffany's support

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...
We are defending poor Tiffany

The bastard child of the Trump family

And it is Tabloid nonsense that you and the Op'er are using for your defense.

Also you could have used another word but from what you wrote it is clear you hate the girl because she is Trump illegitimate daughter from Marla...

Also I was one of the first one to point this out back in 2016...
Read this:

Trump's prenup shows reasons he could end Tiffany's support
Shows Trumps contempt for the military

Crocodile tears as the latest excuse to bash Trump.

Slow day in the Empire, eh?

Forum List

Back