The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump

The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump | Arwa Mahdawi

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the presidentā€™s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trumpā€™s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didnā€™t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldnā€™t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...
We are defending poor Tiffany

The bastard child of the Trump family

She was born out of wedlock?

Didn't know that

Conceived out of wedlock
Never really accepted by her father
She brought it on herself by not being a 10 or at least a 9.

Wow...

You are something else and had this been Obama kids you would be fighting with the nutters bashing them...

Oh, I fought with the nutters over Obama kids before you claim I never did!

You are just like those pieces of trash!

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the presidentā€™s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trumpā€™s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didnā€™t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldnā€™t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...

Didn't know that

Conceived out of wedlock

Link? Or are you projecting since you admitted you were not really accepted by your parents too?

OK......I have to admit I was wrong here
I originally thought Trump married Marla Maples before she gave birth to Tiffany. Turns out he married Marla two months after Tiffany was born

Tiffany Trump - Wikipedia

Didn't know that

Conceived out of wedlock

Link? Or are you projecting since you admitted you were not really accepted by your parents too?

I originally thought Trump married Marla Maples before she gave birth to Tiffany. Turns out he married Marla two months after Tiffany was born

She is actually out of wedlock...

But

Why pick on the girl because her dad is a douche?

Let her be and just focus on the Father instead...

You know, I didn't like it when people went after Obama's kids, that's just going too far. Here we have Tommy Tainant , not even a fucking American citizen doing the same low thing.

You're a piece of shit, brah.

I am sympathising with the girl. Trump judges all women by their appearance, its no shock that he rates his own kids through his own perverse spectrum.

I am sympathising with the girl. Trump judges all women by their appearance, its no shock that he rates his own kids through his own perverse spectrum.

Tabloid nonsense and now you are just trolling as usual.

You heard or read through a tabloid someone claiming this or that but the reality is most of it is unfounded...

I will reframe from what I want to write about you but you are no better than some of the former posters on here that bashed the Obama girls...

Didn't know that

Conceived out of wedlock

You're wrong most of the time. You just never admitted it until now.

Didn't know that

Conceived out of wedlock

But

I never understood why kids had to bear the brunt of what their parents did. Makes zero sense.

I call bullshit. Why are you not worrying about Sadiq Khan or something, hmm?

What business of yours is it about anything Tiffany Trump, hmm?

The answer is none.

Last edited:

The answer is none.
Mayor Khan is not a concern of mine. He is doing a decent job in difficult circumstances. Not bad for a plastic tory.

tiff2.jpg

This reeks of fake news.

Just sayin'.

The answer is none.
Mayor Khan is not a concern of mine. He is doing a decent job in difficult circumstances. Not bad for a plastic tory.

And

Tiffany Trump is no concern of yours either...

The answer is none.

And

Thanks for telling me what I can comment on. So "American" of you.

The answer is none.

And

Thanks for telling me what I can comment on. So "American" of you.

Yeah, born in Canada...

Why must you bash a douche bag child with tabloid gossip?

Didn't know that

Conceived out of wedlock

But

I congratulated her on her pending graduation from Georgetown Law School. Her mother did a good job raising her

Her father has little to do with her. She goes to school a few miles from the White House but is rarely included in White House functions

The answer is none.

He will be when them Muslims come raiding your town, dumbass.

He does? And you of course have proof of this, right troll bot?
Trump describes daughter Ivanka as ā€˜voluptuousā€™ as more tapes surface with crude sex remarks

There is plenty of this stuff out there. You should give up this campaign.

Oh Jeebus.

Puh-leeze Get A Life.

Didn't know that

Conceived out of wedlock

But

I congratulated her on her pending graduation from Georgetown Law School. Her mother did a good job raising her

Her father has little to do with her. She goes to school a few miles from the White House but is rarely included in White House functions

This is his problem and none of our concern.

Her and Baron should be left alone.

Ivanka put herself in the crosshairs along with Eric and Jr. with their political ambitions but Tiffany and Baron should be left alone...

Forum List

Back