The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The lonely tragedy of Tiffany Trump | Arwa Mahdawi

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the presidentā€™s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trumpā€™s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didnā€™t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldnā€™t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg

I hope Tiffany Trump has a good therapist. I never thought I could feel sympathy for a Trump, but the presidentā€™s fourth child has had a dreadful few days.

On Thursday, President Trumpā€™s personal assistant, Madeleine Westerhout, was abruptly ousted from her position amid allegations that she had told reporters the president didnā€™t like being photographed next to Tiffany because he thought she was fat. Westerhout also allegedly joked that Trump couldnā€™t pick Tiffany out of a crowd.

Its very sad that this young girl has been dragged into the spotlight by her dysfunctional father. She looke like a pretty young girl to me. Why does he hate her ?

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...

tiff2.jpg

Donald is not dragging her anywhere and it is the media and those like you dragging her into this nonsense.

You are no better than those that bashed Chelsea Clinton, the Bush Twins or the Obama daughters...
Strange that her Mam feels the need to stick up for her.

Donald Trumpā€™s daughter Tiffany gets full support from ā€˜proudā€™ mum Marla Maples after president denied being embarrassed by her weight

tiff2.jpg

Eh .. she's worth millions and has a charmed life ahead of her is my guess...

The worst thing about Trump is the rise of these left wing news parasites and misogynists..

Then again, thanks to Trump, they're about as popular as the plague...:laugh:

Last edited:

tiff2.jpg

Why do you care? Youā€™re not an American? You live in little Mecca. Or youā€™re a bot and should be banned.

tiff2.jpg
What happened, you run out of vaseline

tiff2.jpg

Why do you care? Youā€™re not an American? You live in little Mecca. Or youā€™re a bot and should be banned.
Its a tragic story. Doesnt matter what we do we still should get the love of our parents.

tiff2.jpg

We are defending poor Tiffany

The bastard child of the Trump family

tiff2.jpg

Its a tragic story. Doesnt matter what we do we still should get the love of our parents.
Tiffany has more love in her life than you ever did or will

Play on

tiff2.jpg

We are defending poor Tiffany

The bastard child of the Trump family
Miss Americas child actually

tiff2.jpg

Donā€™t dodge you pathetic liar. You come on this board frequently and spread your propaganda. The fact that youā€™re not banned is baffling but no chance I allow you to spread your biased filth unchallenged. Troll.

tiff2.jpg

Chelsea Clinton and the Obama daughters were bashed by right wingers for no apparent reason.

But the bush twins were arrested for holding fake IDs and getting drunk while under age. And those are just the things we know about. We call that white privilege.

It's great that our Fascist Progressives are reduced to this level of idiocies and irrelevance

Forum List

Back