The logic of the Liberal/Democrat mind......

It has something to do with a constitutional right. I know, silly notion huh?
That can be changed, and will be at some point. Or it just may no longer be in force. It's 200 years overdue for an overhaul.

The second Amendment will never be changed. May as well accept it.
Never is very long time. We wrote it, and we can strike it out. Just a matter of time in either this nation, or the nations that come after. We should be at least three or more already.

You didn't write shit, thankfully.

Any sane person wouldn't. Humans are a disease, soon into the history books, just not soon enough.

Well you can always help cleanse society of this "disease" and since you don't like firearms I suggest standing in front of a speeding train.
That is very troubling for the engineers. I've talked to them about it.

Why should you care? You're ridding the world of a disease.
I'd need seven billion trains for that, on auto pilot. I want to rid the world of humanity, humanely. Ironic, I know.

So you have no problem killing others but just not yourself.

Typical liberal.
I have no problems killing either, if it's done right.

It has something to do with a constitutional right. I know, silly notion huh?
That can be changed, and will be at some point. Or it just may no longer be in force. It's 200 years overdue for an overhaul.

The second Amendment will never be changed. May as well accept it.
Never is very long time. We wrote it, and we can strike it out. Just a matter of time in either this nation, or the nations that come after. We should be at least three or more already.

You didn't write shit, thankfully.
Liberals, my little friend, those people who granted you your rights, including the gun thing which is no longer necessary, for most.

HOW would a TERRORIST get into the country in the first place?
I mean are they coming in with the Syrian refugees which I am told will be completely vetted.
So how would a "Terrorist" if was completely vetted be able to get into the country?

Secondly do you honestly think the "terrorists" would use their name in buying a gun IF THEY WERE ON
A TERRORISTS watch list?

Holiday Visa... 20 million given out a year...

I don't know the number of Business Visas but I assume that is high as well...
9/11 Hijackers and Student Visas

The refugee program is far more rigorous than those visa programs.

So why are ye going for the refugee program...

Well you can always help cleanse society of this "disease" and since you don't like firearms I suggest standing in front of a speeding train.

I'd need seven billion trains for that, on auto pilot. I want to rid the world of humanity, humanely. Ironic, I know.

Typical liberal.

Then what's stopping you? Cowardice?

Typical liberal.

I have things still to do, for a time. If I had the button that would end all humanity, we wouldn't be bantering right now.

Typical liberal.

I have things still to do, for a time. If I had the button that would end all humanity, we wouldn't be bantering right now.

What could be more important than ridding the world of a deadly disease?

Sounds like your convictions aren't that strong.

Typical liberal.

All or nothing. What part of that can you not understand?

Typical liberal.

All or nothing. What part of that can you not understand?

I understand perfectly. You spout shit that you have no intention of doing anything about. You simply like to whine like all the other liberal sheep.

HOW would a TERRORIST get into the country in the first place?
I mean are they coming in with the Syrian refugees which I am told will be completely vetted.
So how would a "Terrorist" if was completely vetted be able to get into the country?

Secondly do you honestly think the "terrorists" would use their name in buying a gun IF THEY WERE ON
A TERRORISTS watch list?

Holiday Visa... 20 million given out a year...

I don't know the number of Business Visas but I assume that is high as well...
9/11 Hijackers and Student Visas

The refugee program is far more rigorous than those visa programs.

So why are ye going for the refugee program...

Besides the fact that it's impossible to know the background of refugees, they can also roam far and wide once coming here.

"The logic of the Liberal/Democrat mind......"

This fails as a composition fallacy.

The statements or acts of a few are not 'representative' of an entire class of persons – in this case 'liberals.'

Given the fact the thread premise fails as a fallacy, the OP is in no position to opine concerning the logic of others; the OP's clear lack of sound reasoning skills and inability to engage in logical thinking render his opinions void and without merit.

Typical liberal.

Wow what an example of totally f..ked up logic!
You said you have "things to do"...right? So what the f...k would happen to the "things to do" if all humanity is gone? There is no memories. No artifacts. Gone.
You make NO sense. What difference would the "things still to do" if humanity is gone?

Typical liberal.

You said you have "things to do"...right? So what the f...k would happen to the "things to do" if all humanity is gone? There is no memories. No artifacts. Gone.
You make NO sense. What difference would the "things still to do" if humanity is gone?

He's simply too much of a coward to admit he's a liar so he pettifogs the issue with bullshit.

"The logic of the Liberal/Democrat mind......"

This fails as a composition fallacy.

The statements or acts of a few are not 'representative' of an entire class of persons – in this case 'liberals.'

Given the fact the thread premise fails as a fallacy, the OP is in no position to opine concerning the logic of others; the OP's clear lack of sound reasoning skills and inability to engage in logical thinking render his opinions void and without merit.

Who makes up most of the Democrat party that brought up this nonsensical legislation? Liberals/progressives!
Who seems to be so totally out of touch with reality that things like "single payer health" is a goal of this idiot Democrat president? Liberals/progressives!
Who comes up with these magic numbers on how all these benefits "free food for all"... free health care for all... free cell phones,etc... Democrats/Liberals/progressives!
NOT one idea that I mentioned above is grounded in reality!

Typical liberal.

He's simply too much of a coward to admit he's a liar so he pettifogs the issue with bullshit.

He did accomplish one thing! Prove that idiots like him have no grasp on reality!
He has "things to do" that if he obliterated humanity those things would be meaningless!

What difference would the "things still to do" if humanity is gone?
None, but humanity is still here now isn't it?

And? You exemplify the illogic of the liberal/progressive/democrat by agreeing that the "things you have to do" would be meaningless if you blew up humanity!
You are not only an example of the illogical but obviously live in a fantasy world today!
How a person like you that is so out of touch with reality is still alive surprises me!

What difference would the "things still to do" if humanity is gone?
None, but humanity is still here now isn't it?

And? You exemplify the illogic of the liberal/progressive/democrat by agreeing that the "things you have to do" would be meaningless if you blew up humanity!
You are not only an example of the illogical but obviously live in a fantasy world today!
How a person like you that is so out of touch with reality is still alive surprises me!
No humans = no tasks for me. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this?

Forum List

Back