My perfect society

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
rf2mdjdhib44wufomxgz.jpg

No violence, high tech, and humans who see themselves as humans not Americans, Russians, or Muslims. No stupid religions that cause violence and other stupid stuff.

All the people would be fed healthy food and be thin.

They would not be the fat Middle/Working classes.

They would be intelligent and cultured like the people who shop at Trader Joe's.

Yep. The OP wants to live in a cartoon world where all the people are thin and as enlightened as he is.

rf2mdjdhib44wufomxgz.jpg

No violence, high tech, and humans who see themselves as humans not Americans, Russians, or Muslims. No stupid religions that cause violence and other stupid stuff.

All the people would be fed healthy food and be thin.

They would not be the fat Middle/Working classes.

They would be intelligent and cultured like the people who shop at Trader Joe's.
so you would keep the working class, yaknow, the people that actually built all that, where?

Two thousand years in the future? Maybe?

"Eager souls, mystics and revolutionaries, may propose to refashion the world in accordance with their dreams; but evil remains, and so long as it lurks in the secret places of the heart, utopia is only the shadow of a dream." Nathaniel Hawthorne

I think I'd rather go in reverse... small town life.. simplicity .... front porch visits etc.

How would we think better of ourselves if we didn't have people to think less of?

Forum List

Back