The logic of the Liberal/Democrat mind......

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
This is a perfect example of how screwed up the logic and thinking is of Democrat/liberal/progressives.
First piece of evidence:
Their new secret weapon? A bill that would ban anyone whose name appears on a terror watch list from buying or possessing a firearm.
Democrats' New Secret Weapon Vs. Terrorists? Gun Control

Folks I kid you not. Let me explain to these totally ignorant and very stupid democrats/liberals/etc...

HOW would a TERRORIST get into the country in the first place?
I mean are they coming in with the Syrian refugees which I am told will be completely vetted.
So how would a "Terrorist" if was completely vetted be able to get into the country?

Secondly do you honestly think the "terrorists" would use their name in buying a gun IF THEY WERE ON
A TERRORISTS watch list?

See this is how totally dumb these people are.

To further simplify for those truly ignorant democrats,etc...

Kerry tells us :
Syrian refugees in US are thoroughly vetted, John Kerry says
The 4½-page letter details the type of refugees who receive priority — families, victims of torture, and children — and describes the multiple screening steps refugees must pass.
“It is the most robust screening process for any category of individuals seeking admissions into the United States,” the letter said. “Additional precautions have been added with regard to Syrian refugees.”
John Kerry outlines Syrian refugee vetting procedures in letter to Charlie Baker and other governors - The Boston Globe

Right.... then how would a TERRORIST if Syrians "thoroughly vetted" be allowed in the country and
THEN go to a gun store and buy a gun?
“It is the most robust screening process for any category of individuals seeking admissions into the United States,” the letter said. “Additional precautions have been added with regard to Syrian refugees.”

I am more concerned at the fact that the Obama administration sees veterans, patriots, NRA members, constitutionalists and Confederate flag owners as potential terrorist suspects. Even being white and/or flying the American flag is considered a form of terror by some leftwing professors. NSA is spying on all of us and could compile of list of "enemies of the state" and all of those would be banned from purchasing guns.

Homeland Security changed it's means of identifying terrorists. CAIR had a hand in it. Of course, they wanted young Muslim males to be removed from the list. No profiling allowed unless it's used against anyone who opposes liberal politics.

Considering the way this administration has given virtually every Muslim terrorist the benefit of the doubt and always tries to place the blame on the victims, I don't think you can count on them to actually identify real terrorists, let alone stop them.

The left is pretending that Muslim terrorists here were turned evil after coming here. No decent person transforms into a brutal killer. They are born psychopaths or taught from the start, much like the radicals are training 3 years old to hate infidels and how to kill them. While Obama blasts the right for disagreeing with his policies, the real dangers progress unchallenged. While there are those who mean it when they chant 'death to America', Obama sees the American people as the problem because he can't control us.

7 Ways That You (Yes, You) Could End Up On A Terrorist Watch List
"
Earlier this week, The Intercept published a 166-page document outlining the government's guidelines for placing people on an expansive network of terror watch lists, including the no-fly list. In their report, Jeremy Scahill and Ryan Devereaux highlighted the extremely vague and loosely defined criteria developed by 19 federal agencies, supposedly to fight terrorism.

Using these criteria, government officials have secretly characterized an unknown number of individuals as threats or potential threats to national security. In 2013 alone, 468,749 watch-list nominations were submitted to the National Counterterrorism Center. It rejected only 1 percent of the recommendations.

Critics say the system is bloated and imprecise, needlessly sweeping up thousands of people while simultaneously failing to catch legitimate threats, like Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev."

If you read it you'll see that all sorts of US residents end up on the list.
It isn't just foreigners.
Probably most posters on here are on there.

"A bill that would ban anyone whose name appears on a terror watch list from buying or possessing a firearm."

Logic says, ban all firearms, for everyone. Better for ya?

No because logic says only good guys obey laws as that's what distinguishes good guys from bad guys.
Or another to help you... only the bad guys will have guns.
Or another logical argument ... guns don't kill people, people do.
Let's ban cars as in 2013 32,719 deaths occurred versus firearm deaths: 11,208
Nearly 3 times the number of car deaths as firearm deaths.
So logically...let's ban cars!

"A bill that would ban anyone whose name appears on a terror watch list from buying or possessing a firearm."

No because logic says only good guys obey laws as that's what distinguishes good guys from bad guys.
People need cars, but not guns. It's logic, learn it.

I've never understood the argument that "guns don't kill people...people kill people".
If that's true, and I'm sure you're right, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FUCKING GUNS?!!!

I've never understood the argument that "guns don't kill people...people kill people".
If that's true, and I'm sure you're right, WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THEM FUCKING GUNS?!!!
Any sane person wouldn't. Humans are a disease, soon into the history books, just not soon enough.

If 3 times the number of people are killed by cars, why do we give people cars?

Any sane person wouldn't. Humans are a disease, soon into the history books, just not soon enough.

Obviously you have superior knowledge of how to improve the universe because you seem to be omniscient.

Obviously you have superior knowledge of how to improve the universe because you seem to be omniscient.
My knowledge is more than vast enough to see that humanity is a disease...

It has something to do with a constitutional right. I know, silly notion huh?

Well you can always help cleanse society of this "disease" and since you don't like firearms I suggest standing in front of a speeding train.

Well you can always help cleanse society of this "disease" and since you don't like firearms I suggest standing in front of a speeding train.
That is very troubling for the engineers. I've talked to them about it.

Why should you care? You're ridding the world of a disease.

I'd need seven billion trains for that, on auto pilot. I want to rid the world of humanity, humanely. Ironic, I know.

It has something to do with a constitutional right. I know, silly notion huh?
That can be changed, and will be at some point. Or it just may no longer be in force. It's 200 years overdue for an overhaul.

The second Amendment will never be changed. May as well accept it.
Never is very long time. We wrote it, and we can strike it out. Just a matter of time in either this nation, or the nations that come after. We should be at least three or more already.

I'd need seven billion trains for that, on auto pilot. I want to rid the world of humanity, humanely. Ironic, I know.

So you have no problem killing others but just not yourself.

Typical liberal.

Forum List

Back