The lingering mysteries of the Trump-Russia investigation

There is no lingering "mystery".

Just an odor of moonbat bullshit.

tenor.gif

I really don't know if the Russians helped Trump win the election or not? .... :dunno:

But if they did somehow contribute to Hillary's defeat and Trump becoming president.

Then all I can say is, "Thank you Russia"!! ..... :thup:

Last edited:
For those who think this is a Fishing expedition Nothing-burger Witch hunt, kindly mansplain all of these things away: :wink:

The Lingering Mysteries of a Trump-Russia Conspiracy

Lessee, let's worry about a bunch of loose ends that Mueller cannot explain in an investigation that was only started to try to find dirt to support itself in the first place? And now that Mueller has a bunch of dim questions he cannot answer, after being paid millions to find the answers, we are supposed to lose sleep over it? If we are to really worry about such trivia, I think it important that we first answer the even bigger and older questions that still remain begging for answers about Hillary and Barack that came first before we get sidetracked and worry about asking any new ones. Then when we wonder why Putin might prefer Trump over Hillary, ask why Obama fought to keep BiBi from being reelected, and why wouldn't Putin prefer a reasonable business man like Trump whom he can understand and relate to, over a flippant, ditzy, pear-shaped, hormone-infused spacey bitch like Hillary, coughing, tripping and lying her way to every event being literally held up from falling down when even her own country didn't want her.

I find it funny that the Leftards have nothing to say about Hillary paying and colluding to use a fake Russian dossier to interfere with our elections, irrefutable evidence of a quid pro quo and conspiracy to take down a duly elected president, but Don Jr. walking out of a oppo research meeting where he's falsely promised dirt on Hillary, is causing the Dems to shit in their pantalones.

And yet no evidence whatsoever that Russia or anybody had any effect whatsoever on the election.

There is no lingering "mystery".

Just an odor of moonbat bullshit.

uhuh

why shouldn't trump be "locked up" for inviting and assisting foreign spies to hack US Secretary of State email correspondence?

do you also love wikileaks? (asking for a friend) :itsok:

4-profimedia_0022092991.jpg

So how come when wiki leaks was releasing Bush era emails Assange was hailed as a hero of the Left?

1101101213_400.jpg

julian_assange_time_magazine.jpg

Assange-cover3.png

the "left" supporting wikifreaks turned out to be the russian troll farm :eusa_clap:

And yet no evidence whatsoever that Russia or anybody had any effect whatsoever on the election.
I doubt that they did. Still..does not the fact..fact...fact...that they tried..bother you at all? That Putin directly ordered the effort?
Russians didn't have any effect because they really didn't do much. So far no actual evidence has been provided publicly of Russian activities.

I doubt that they did. Still..does not the fact..fact...fact...that they tried..bother you at all? That Putin directly ordered the effort?
Russians didn't have any effect because they really didn't do much. So far no actual evidence has been provided of Russian activities.
Really?? Russia favored Trump in 2016, Senate panel says, breaking with House GOP

the "left" supporting wikifreaks turned out to be the russian troll farm :eusa_clap:
Oh how the Left adored wikileaks when he was spilling the beans on their opposition. No mention of "Russia" back then though.

01d8959df1bae4290238c98535be5479.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back