Parkland SRO pension is incredible

Read it....he stood outside with bullet proof vest on pointing his pistol at the building. He said he thought the gun fire was outside....Why was he pointing his pistol at the building.

And he lied about his phone call.

Why is this bastard the darling of the RWNJs?

One can only hope that he has to spend all of the money on the wrongful death lawsuits.

That's pretty disgusting - but also pretty typical.

Government parasite workers, along with welfare/entitlement recipients, are bleeding out the country.

Not all of them.

For example, trump said he would just go right in that school and save those kids.

As Trump donates his salary back to the government, he's not a very good example of a typical government worker nor of a welfare recipient.

Just sayin'.

If his pension is THIS MUCH....what was his salary when working? I worked with many SROs over the years....and I was under the impression that they were placed in a safe school for a reason. The Chief did not want them out on the street....

Government parasite workers, along with welfare/entitlement recipients, are bleeding out the country.

Not all of them.

For example, trump said he would just go right in that school and save those kids.

Even if he were unarmed! What a Stud...huh?

Just hope those nasty bone spurs on his right......left.....well one of his feet....

This POS has taken lying to a whole new level.

Not all of them.

Even if he were unarmed! What a Stud...huh?

Just hope those nasty bone spurs on his right......left.....well one of his feet....

This POS has taken lying to a whole new level.
V6I2BSV6EU577C53OCSTKRC7QA.jpg

He stood and listened to kids being shot....while he was wearing his bullet proof vest and pointing his pistol towards the building where the mass murder was occuring.

I don't agree with DJT about much....but this guy was more concerned about retiring in a few weeks than stopping a mass murder.

Of course....the stud....trump had to make the matter worse by claiming that he would have gone after the shooter....even if trump was unarmed.

He stood and listened to kids being shot....while he was wearing his bullet proof vest and pointing his pistol towards the building where the mass murder was occuring.

I don't agree with DJT about much....but this guy was more concerned about retiring in a few weeks than stopping a mass murder.

Of course....the stud....trump had to make the matter worse by claiming that he would have gone after the shooter....even if trump was unarmed.

Once again, a trained professional was on site of a mass shooting and had no effect at all.

OTOH, we havve seen many unarmed people take guns away from gun nuts.

BTW, notice that our kkk, nazi prez has not said a word about the (Black) hero who saved lives at the waffle house.

Read it....he stood outside with bullet proof vest on pointing his pistol at the building. He said he thought the gun fire was outside....Why was he pointing his pistol at the building.

Probably because he's not. He is universally despised by every RWNJ I know. You leftwingers though, you all seem to think he's a hero for doing squadoosh.

Probably because he's not. He is universally despised by every RWNJ I know. You leftwingers though, you all seem to think he's a hero for doing squadoosh.

You and the leaker....Kellyanne....just keep pumping out alternative facts....you are as low as a snake....

You and the leaker....Kellyanne....just keep pumping out alternative facts....you are as low as a snake....

That's cool. Snakes are useful, unlike yourself. That being said do you have a reliable source for your accusation?

Forum List

Back