The Lightening...& The Thunder...

God, if I had a dime for every thread that was derailed by the LGBT professional bloggers here...

tumblr_nbg6p8rAf61s5h198o1_500.gif

God, if I had a dime for every thread that was derailed by the LGBT professional bloggers here...
God ain't got no money...
Tell that to Memories Pizza. It figures that after I announce the purposeful derailment of threads, you and Asstara show up.

WHAT HOMIE? You got somethin' you wanna say against my Pikachu? Da fuq did my Pikachu ever do to you?

It's ghey.........only thing not ghey,,,,,,is a man in tights and a cape.......with a mask........and an obvious boner for wrestling with other men...ever think about how ghey Olympic style wrestling is, or the quarter back on a football team that cradles his hands on another man's testicles and prostate....??

Nah dude Pikachu can bang anotha Pikachu and make anotha anotha Pikachu. Pikachu could also bang a Ditto 'cause the Ditto can transform into anotha anotha anotha Pikachu, which means that they can make ANOTHA ANOTHA ANOTHA ANOTHA Pikachu!

Pikachu straight as Hell homie

Nah dude Pikachu can bang anotha Pikachu and make anotha anotha Pikachu. Pikachu could also bang a Ditto 'cause the Ditto can transform into anotha anotha anotha Pikachu, which means that they can make ANOTHA ANOTHA ANOTHA ANOTHA Pikachu!

Pikachu straight as Hell homie

I have been buying those damn trading cards for my kids for 30 years..I still have a 13 year old at home, the eldest will be 31 in June......Oh but now you need the traders catalog also, that's 20-30 dollars... The youngest is starting to watch the Sailor Moon anime series at his brothers...

that might be true if there were any but to rain heavily on your parade you get your ass handed to you by non professional an a daily basis and surprise ,surprise most of them are not gay!

Forum List

Back